What state has the most aesthetic license plates?

What state has the most aesthetic license plates?

What state has the worst?

Non-Americans need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/gobearslicenseplate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XN0FhZ2p1fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not arizonian but i wouldnt mind having this plate tbqh
Louisiana plates are just so dull

New York is the worst. That awful yellow doesn't look good on any color. It's a shame since the previous one was so much better.

would you consider it better or worse than Hawaii's?

>Non-Americans need not apply.
But Canada wins?

>make beastiality legal
>have a animal-shaped license plate
what did canada mean by this?

Here is all of Americans, Canadians and Mexicans normal Plates.

Texas' plate is a few years out of date.

California needs to bring these sunset plates back

new hampshire plate is fucking based

>bikers don't need to use helmet
>drivers don't need to use seatbelts
>drive in a blizzard, we don't give a damn
>live free or die

Arizona has the best plates and the best flag.

Make up your own mind.

>awful yellow
Nah, it's fine. Not as classy as the old school black on yellow, but the navy on gold would be just as good if it had straight borders and text instead of the goddamn curved line.

Worst plate is Joisey's piss-stained yellow.

Any state with Yellow on blue.

cali is cucked but damn those black plates are aesthetic

None come close

I like NY's yellow plates, the white ones are boring.

The new Texas plates are so fucking aesthetic

Is beastiality really legal in Canada?

Best NY plate coming through.

Illinois has new plates now too

My favorites

1/5

Eh old looks better

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Too bad u don't e x i s t

Best vanity plate of all time

I actually lived in Wyoming for 4 years and got to have that glorious plate on my car

I don't like their new plate as much

>best vanity plate

>tfw arizonafag
Goddamn I love our plates

I like the design, but I hate the flat printed text. Embossed plates look a lot better.

The perfect legal plate for any jurassic park movie car replica

My plates were embossed as far as I remember. Only drawback AZ plates had was the tendency for the reflective paint to fail, but that may just be related to the intense UV in the state rather than the paint itself.

Pennsylvania should make a plate in the shape of the state

cringe

Nebraska is way outdated. We now have a restful guy clutching his sack while spreading his seed.

Too bad the states a shithole

Victoria

You're a shithole. Go back to California and let me the fuck out of here. I hate it with its gay ass weak sunsets and tan Mexican apocalypse wilderness.

>attempt to have sex with bear
>get mauled to death and die

90s plates were the best for IL

such is life in dogfuck country

lol

kek
It's the landscape embossed plates (like in ) that fade to nothing.
The flat landscape plates just sort of 'burn' and turn brown.

The old white-on-red plates were perfect. And hell, if the paint faded or was damaged in any way you could just repaint it.

I see you are also a man of culture- the UP one is the best.

Tennessee used to have state-shaped plates

For me, It's Washington.

The nigger who signed it into law was legally blind

Probably the best plate that isn't just a colored background.

Not many can pull off elaborate design.

would seriously consider keying what ever car this was attached to

nigger-tier mentality

fake and gay

Keying? What the fuck, man?
C4 is where it's at.

I fucking hate my state's plates.

anyone who would intentionally damage another man's car for any reason cannot call themselves an enthusiast

what did he mean by this

Stop forcing this god-awful plate whenever plates get discussed. The shape looks out of place on cars and leaves various screw holes and other things exposed that would normally be covered up by the plate on a lot of car models.

I don't get it can someone explain?

yes i too play gta 5

murricans cant have this

the only answer

Fuck The Bears

Ree

The article makes up for it
onmilwaukee.com/buzz/articles/gobearslicenseplate.html
>tfw live in Brown county

>americans have no other choice but to get a plate with tons of SHIT on it
imagine driving around with that shit on your car lmao

OFFICIAL STANDARD PLATES THROUGH THE EYES OF A NON-AMERICAN POWER RANKINGS

1. Colorado (for the scenic silhouette)
2. Delaware (sadly Delaware is too cheap to emboss their plates, otherwise that simple look and the color scheme are GOAT)
3. Arizona (for the scenic silhouette)
4. Rhode Island (for the wave silhouette and overall nautical simplicity)
5. Montana (for featuring the state's shape)
6. Virginia (for being simple)
7. Maryland (because you've got to be stupid not to utilize such an awesome flag in your plates)

9001. any plate with a big website URL on it, extra minus for a DMV website or tourism website
9002. any plate that's hazard yellow (looking at you, New York and New Mexico, Alaska on the other hand barely pulls it off)
9003. New Jersey's absolutely god-awful piss yellow that's saying everything you need to know about the state

the yellow plate looks good with bland/dark color cars. design is much better. overall they look, good but a bit exclusionary.
the blue and white ones were horrible, thank god we're seeing them less and less.

perfection.

At least they're generally visually unintrusive with decently sized lettering. The lettering on Euro plates is absolutely enormous (3 inches tall and bold as fuck in Germany) and it's impossible to look at a car without the plate sticking out like a sore thumb. There are cars where the plate covers well over a third of the total vehicle width.

The only upside about German plates is that you're allowed to physically shorten them alongside short character combinations to the point where they're significantly smaller than American plates.

DC plates are great because they're so cheeky

>TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
lmao

>Having front plates

One man's cheeky is another man's butthurt. If you want to be represented, move ten miles into any direction. No one's stopping you.

t. "enthusiast"

>browses Veeky Forums

Neck yourself

>living in a southern hickboy shithole

The blue and white ones had a nice color scheme but were boring. The yellow ones are great, very classic iconic style.
Best ones were the Statue of Liberty ones, though.

Florida has had some great plates. Pic related is my favorite, I hate the 2004 plates, even though the graphic pops more, because of the damn website being so prominently displayed.
The orange/green state map plates from the early 90s were great too but there were ones that looked more blue than green and they weren't as nice. The older red/green map was shit.

Pic related is the good map plate, some of them had bluish words and then older ones had a green map and red letters.

That orange looks too much like the peach on the Georgia license plate. I imagine that’s why it was changed

I don't have a problem with our current plates, but my favorite is the one with children stranded on an island

That one's one of my favorites. I really love pic related as well.

I'm with ya, brother.

Try it, faggot.

Man, I like our regulation plate, but that might be because I'm from East Tennessee. Ever wonder how West and Middle Tennessee folks feel about the fact our plate has a pic of our mountains? Fuck 'em.

eh I dont really mind our jersey plates, theyre better than those old sky blue and whites, and they reflect in a cool way. Its gay that they got rid of the raised text and have the red rape stickers now tho
Now vermont has some neat plates

>tfw no one can compete with this level of hideousness

Americans BTFO (and possibly now blinded)

Lemme ask ya this: I'm a truck driver and I'm up and down the I-75 corridor all the time and the only Canuck plates I see are from Ontario.

I mean, do they not let other provinces travel to the U.S.? Seriously, I have never never seen a non-Ontario plate.

Well considering the highway is almost a direct line from Ontario to the south of the US (and one of the most popular vacation places for Canadians - Florida), it would only make sense that most of the plates are from Onterrible. Not to mention we have one of the bigger populations of any province, and we tend to do more traveling than any other province (Albertans and Saskatooners are xenophobes and hate everything that isn't 20 miles from their house). Manitobans are too poor to travel anywhere, British Columbians are far away so they wouldn't be using I-75, and anyone in the Eastern provinces would probably just take a plane rather than drive through shithole Quebec to get to the US.

All valid points, friendo.

I will say Canadians are waaaaay too polite. They try to drive as nice as possible; slow, speed limit, middle lane. Drives us Amerifats crazy! Can you pass the word that Canucks need to start driving with their feet to the firewall? Kthxbai...

We can't, your state troopers pick on us if we go even 1mph over the limit. They head-hunt Canadian plates, they're like trophies. The last thing I want to deal with is figuring out how to pay a fuckin speeding ticket while I'm on vacation in some flyover state.

Besides, we are guests in your country and try to be respectful of your laws. It wouldn't be nice of us to drive like total cunts when we're visiting. We save that for when we get back to Ontario and have to share the roads with 1,000,000 half-blind pajeets and changs.

youtube.com/watch?v=XN0FhZ2p1fY

>have to share the roads with 1,000,000 half-blind pajeets and changs

We really are more alike, than different.

*North American fistbump*