40k from crypto

Is there a better deal as far as new cars go?

If so, what would you buy for 40k?

>hardmode: no shitbox +ls swap

Bait thread.

hypothetically

>get 40k
>buy some stupid car you could have paid $500 for a running car off craigslist and put 39.5k down on a house

>Buying a kia.
>Expecting reliability.

Yes. The Charger or preferably a Challenger in Manual. For $40k you could get the 392 hemi with some negotiation. Over 110hp extra, a larger more comfortable and faster car.

Before you bring up Chrysler memes, there's already a TSB on the Stinger for the hatch rattling.

You could get somebody's old cruddy broken veyron for that much, and it will be fast ans flashy, but you will not regret being seen giving M5s a hard time in your beautiful new kia stinger !

If people are make millions off crypto, then who is losing? Not everyone can win

>not even 5% down on a mortgage

Chargers are nice but i have a fear of being perceived as a dark skinned minority.

nigga, buy a used GS-F or RC-F. You get luxury, a fast car, and a reliable car. Instead of a sort of fast unreliable piece of shit that will fall apart in 2 years because lolkoreanpiggu

Its classic pyramid scheme, whoever is last in.

Once my normy friends start talking about what shitcoins they bought and how blockchain works, I knew it was time to bail.

took.the.words.right.out.of.my.mouth

Those are options, I just dislike how they look.

Was looking at a used is350 as well, would save some skrill that way.

Normal bull runs function basically as a transient ponzi scheme. All the people who are willing to buy high thinking it's going to go higher are paying for the people cashing out.

People who say they made millions without cashing out are misguided: they think they have millions, but they won't realize any gains until they try to cash out.

Plus there are derivatives and folks gaming the system that make things look not as clear as they might seem to be.

$40k is 20% down on a $200k house. 20% down will keep you from having to pay mortgage insurance. Literally no one would think a nigger owns a 392 Challenger.

Where do you live where $39k isn’t even 5% of a home value?

fellow Veeky Forumsraeli here. get a used 911.

I am poor and in college so when I cashed out I got a 2007 987 S, see pic. with your budget you could get a really nice 997.

>house
>$200k

Maybe in bumfuck nowhere

This, I bought a barely used GS-F and it actually feels like a luxury car, the kia won't

Yeah you’re clearly underaged. Just live life and learn as you grown older kid.

He's not wrong if he's a coastal kid.

And there's also a reason why a lot of people who used to be coastal kids live life a little longer and then get why other people call them coastal kids.

>40k Kia

lmao!

?
I live in bumfuck nowhere. Like $13/hr at a job that closes down from NOV to FEB is considered a damn high wage.

Got a 1600sqft house for 98.5k @ 3.5% interest via a VA HomeLoan.

A shitheap is $250k here and that's an hour away from the city.

Home prices in my area are a bigger bubble than cryptos.

There are sub 800k places but they are either condos, trailer homes, run down, or in a shit area.

Where is that?
It is a 2hr drive down and up a mountain for me to get to a real city where I am (SW VA) though my definition of a city is skewed from the rest of the US.
When I think of a city I think of Providence, Boston, or NYC since I grew up in southern NE.

It's a really nice grand tourer. I've seen many selling for under MSRP, I got mine for 37.5k. Charger with the 392 will be a better choice if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of ride comfort and cargo space for quite a lot of power.

>Its classic pyramid scheme, whoever is last in.
>Once my normy friends start talking about what shitcoins they bought and how blockchain works, I knew it was time to bail.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MAKING MONEY ON THE INTERWEB user?! NOWHERE TO GO BUT UP user!!

and full of chinks and arabs

>800 thousand US dollars for a home
based land of the free

>California
>Land of the free

>Expecting homes not to be fucking expensive in the Bay Area

Well I mean, yeah.

Why do you think we care you made 40k off a digital tulip ponzi scheme? Why do coiners think anyone else gives a shit?

It is money from people buying in. Alot of people need to lose for others to get rich, its fancy way of inflating the top end and driving the majority to be poorer through unlucky or dumb moves in the market. The creation of wealh through stocks and money markets like crypto trading is value out of nothing, it is unsustainable outside of standard generational thinking. It doesnt end with a middle class utopia. The fact OP is taking this money to spend on an automobile is telling of societial leanings and expectations about what economies and existence are in free market capitalism. Bitcoin itself is value from nothing, not even dust, electricity and worn processors made of heavy metals being used to create an artificial value even beyond the fiat.

>Not buying a beater and leaving the rest in crypto to grow into multi-million dollar portfolio

Never gonna make it

kek

i'm not sure if OP will manage to replicate such a good deal.

>A fucking KIA for 40k a good deal
OP do you have brain damage

But this isn't a terrible deal for an R32 GT-R these days? 4 years back, maybe.

It's the same as the people whinging about how you can't get an AE86 for $500 anymore...

Porsche 997

A new Focus ST is about as fast for 15k less. Not saying I wouldn't rather have the GT-R, but that's a pretty huge meme tax.

id buy the next best thing to a shitbox and spend the rest on mods

theres no other better deal on a car than buying something cheap and cool and making it cooler / comfyer

I think what really kills me is how most GTR's on Japanese classics go for 25k, same for some beautiful FD RX-7's. That user was a total peabrain

shit I remember this thread
the OP was so proud about making a good find etc
almost feel pity for him

then again he is fucking retarded

*blocks you are path*

No, thankfully it hasn't gotten that bad yet. That post was referencing a thread from a few weeks ago where some stupid user was proudly telling Veeky Forums about the '92 GT-R he bought for 40k.

>my friend spends over an hour a day checking crypto apps on his phone
>I just put money in moderate-risk index funds and pay someone a couple bucks to deal with it
Even if it makes you a shitload of money, I already make middle-class wages, I'd rather have the luxury of not thinking about money than have a lot of it.

Why, recharging, broken down due to Tesla quality or just slow?

>stinger
>2018
This meme died the moment it was announced. Stop beating the dead horse

>Spending more than USD 15k for a kia

>buying a car brand new
Or, you could spend $25k on an E55 AMG with less than 40k miles and get a 4.4 second 0-60 and 100x more comfort than any other shitbox posted.

What's the obsession with houses? OP is probably a virgin with no friends. He should stick to warm basements.

Wait are those real numbers? How can the stinger be so expensive?

Dude you didn't make nearly enough, don't buy a fucking shitty car, buy VEN instead. Maybe you can afford a strength node.