You have 10 seconds to....eh why even bother just keep scrolling it cannot be done

You have 10 seconds to....eh why even bother just keep scrolling it cannot be done

Done.

Ruined by the North American market retard sticker

That looks like shit I'd even prefer a 90s Corolla interior

t. no taste for class

I don't deny that Spyker have the most unreal interiors, just in that example the US safety sticker looks cheap and out of place

understandable

Wow. Finally an interior to rival the sheer gaudiness of Pagani.

>Shifter looks like some retarded kitchen appliance
Step aside kid

Thank you, content aware Philip

>shift into first, let on clutch and gas
>5c malt dispenses from tailpipe and fresh cheeseburger pops out of glovebox

>Driver seat is a leather bean-bag chair

I was going to post this

this is one interior i cannot appreciate. maybe some people find the entire dash being on the steering wheel aesthetically pleasing, but it just looks cluttered and thrown together. how the fuck do you even honk

I just used the clone stamp for all of it.

wait how did you remove the watermark ?

I've always hated those horrible machining marks on the faces of watches, what's the fucking point on using it on an entire dash? It looks so messy, unclean and loud. Fucking terrible. What happened to actual brushed/satin stainless? It goes with anything.

Same way. Look at the stitching on the bottom left, some of it is identical.

wait what did you do i’m confused

Photoshop has a function called 'cloning'. It takes the area around the cut part and supposes what should go in there.

Keep using the same shit and people start complaining how everything is the same and nothing is "new/original anymore".

Used a clone stamp, which you sample a spot you choose and basically just copy that part to another location. It's great for things with repeating patterns but can be used for non-repeating things like clouds, it just takes a little more work for the person doing the editing.

What this user is talking about it a little different, that is the content aware fill which I don't think my version has since it seems to be greyed out.

>"oh shit handles" on both left and right side for the passenger
as someone who does autocross and trackdays, need more cars like this

An ef civic dx looks classier

Practically Any american vehicle pre 1980 also

Better seatbelts and or seats may be useful.

that is true but it's better to have something to hold onto as opposed to just keeping your hands in your lap or at your side, it just feels awkward when you're being thrown around

if anybody has a photoshop torrent pls lmk that sounds dope asf i can browse /wsg/ now once i figure it out

Refreshing
Revolting

worst I've ever seen

>chrome dick speakers

I don't see it user, perhaps you should go see someone about this.

Oh of course, just that even as a driver with the wheel to hold onto, better seats make it so much easier to battle the body and try to control the car and your body at once. If it weren't for the fact that I drive a pathetically small and cramped miata as a daily, I'd have at least a 4 point belt. Kinda hard to see the fucking traffic lights, of all things, with a 4 point. Lest I poke my fat head out the window like a dog.

thats more like it
the huayra interior makes me nut.
normally i hate flashy chrome shit but man pagani just gets it right.
too bad im not a rapper nigger so i would look completely out of place inside there

posting the correct one yall.

this desu
spykers are fucking hideous

look at the crotch area of the seats dingdong

All these interiors are hideous.
Except this one which looks like someone was really trying to go for the Knightrider look, but got lost somewhere in the discount aisle.

Jackie Chan