Amerifats

Post things that Americunts can never have

Other urls found in this thread:

gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/no-helmet-no-run-sign-creates-confusion/3136914/
foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/24/what-trump-has-undone/?utm_term=.9cf63680a666
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/sean-hannity-president-clinton-hillary_us_59f7e67ce4b0aec1467a5db9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_life_expectancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>never
i doubt it

>a week without a school shooting

>mfw only western country on earth that doesnt have a bill of rights AND is ruled by some random bitch on the literal other side of the planet
Yep you sure got me! Man being an americunt with all these freedoms sure does suck! Wish i could be a boot licking bogan!

>wanting a some retarded dumbed down ute sedan

end are your'eselve

>tfw no helmet required to go for a jog

>yfw soon you could post a picture of the internet

kek

USA ranks 32nd for personnel freedoms sweetie. kys

kek

on average 96 americans die every day due to gun violence.

if only we could times that by 10.

I reckon the republic debate will kick off again as soon as Liz dies, and we have someone less based for a monarch.

gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/no-helmet-no-run-sign-creates-confusion/3136914/

Yeah cool ranks tight stuff m8. Good thing you have the most basic human rights like the "freedom of speech as long as it agrees with the government and doesnt offend anyone or else you go to jail amendment". Thats my favorite amendment!!

If only i too could live in a dystopian orwellian shithole like the bogans.

????????

Everyone knows that personal freedom ranking thing is utter BS. It’s basically just liberal paradises at the top.

I am pretty disappointed that we don’t get Falcons and Commodores, but I guess ozzies won’t get them anymore either. I saw a Pontiac G8 the other day, and it just made me extra disappointed in how much GM crippled all of their brands to make Chevy look good.

a truck that gets 40 mpg
fight me

Fuck GM for not making a corvette UTE. it could've WORKED DAMMIT!

>hating on the queen
Wtf I don’t even

yeah who cares about having the ability to live the life you want to live regardless of where you're born. kek

mericans. so retarded.

But in Australia I literally can’t live the life I want. Can’t own decent guns, can’t own a new commodore, can’t own a new falcon. No point at all.

That’s why the personal freedom ranking is utter BS. At least in America I can own a brand new Mustang, Corvette, or Challenger, and have all the guns I really want too.

Plus my income and quality of life are fantastic, I just don’t have centrelink pay for it.

I bet youre the same dumb cunt bogan who thought keeping your clutch in at red lights is a good idea.

You guys literally have a dorito as a president....how can you even talk shit about other countries when yours is in such a shit state atm

a threat to global dominance
LOL

>UK
>four carriers

>the most powerful country in the entire planet is run by an incompetent Mussolini wanna-be
rly fires up the synapses

I don’t like how our president is a reality tv star, but at least my taxes are going down, and no more of that individual mandate BS. He hasn’t really done anything bad so far other than bugging libs by existing.

d-delet

Makes me sad everyday that Ill never get to be hektic in a VW up! GTI.

>damaging relations with just about all of your allies
>eroded confidence towards the US all across the world
>divided the country 1000% more with his divisive language and unwillingness to reach across
>undoing everything good Obama ever did b/c his narcissism won't allow it
>"M-MUH TAXES ARE DOWN AT LEAST" while the projected deficit is soaring
>cuts to just about every program that benefits the entire country
>"He hasn’t really done anything bad "

>He hasn’t really done anything bad so far other than bugging libs by existing
Trump doesn't come across as erudite at all, but honestly this. He could negotiate world peace, and liberals and most of the mainstream media would still bitch at him.

we literally dont need to be allies with anyone in the eu, and he is cutting programs that benefit poor leaches that can't do anything worthwhile and are too lazy to pick up the labor jobs our country has a surplus of. He isn't dividing our country its just the liberals are so assblasted by everything theyre making an artificial divide

>live the life you want to live regardless of where you're born
>live the life you want
That should never be a thing anywhere for anyone who doesn't have the money to fill in their wants. i agree with that premise somewhat in certain european countries like denmark and scandinavia where their population is ethically pure so things like free education and good cheap healthcare are fine but too many people want to move to america purely to take advantage of the things we already offer and may not even like the country they're moving to but just want to take advantage of it. i remember watching a Forensic Files episode about a russian guy who moved to america because "He loved that there were so many ways to rip it off". lots of mothers are getting pregnant for the sole reason of giving birth in the US and anchoring themselves here when they barely speak english. this kind of stuff doesn't happen in Asian countries or in most european countries. kind of a surprise that you guys had it made with your ethnically pure countries but willingly open the door to let mass amounts of immigrants in who are just going to take advantage of all that shit now whilst contributing nothing to your societies like many already do here.
i know, its exciting. i'm hoping he does something crazy like starts a Nuclear war with North Korea but he will likely be all talk and hot air as i suspected.
People had confidence in the US?

>America - Land of the Free
>Owning a right-hand Japanese sports car is punishable by death by cop, especially if you're black.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html
Try again, Europoor

they're not even the same thing as kinder eggs at all

Nice, would love to know if it is

Go ahead and list all of the good things Obama has done that are being undone.

I’ll wait.

Crewmens were dogshit tho

C5 is better.

Did anyone say 1minus liter engines yet? I know some one called utes. Did anyone call dibs on killing sand niggers and keeping my gas prices low? Well fuck is my gas cheap as fuck most 3rd world whores charge more fore a blowiwie then a gallon of my petrole mate. You dirty aussie s cant spell righy.

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/24/what-trump-has-undone/?utm_term=.9cf63680a666

?

>CNN Breaking News: Trump attempting necromancy to bring Osama Bin Laden back to life!

Did you have an aneurism?

The chassis were shit.

>WP
Literally CNN in different clothing. Got anything objective?

>blowiwie
>A BLOW WIW WEE
hot damn i want one of whatever that is.

>Fox news
>Believes a news station that thinks Clinton is president.
>huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/sean-hannity-president-clinton-hillary_us_59f7e67ce4b0aec1467a5db9

It's like you're actually retarded or something.

>hurrr durrr why can it be Breitbart or Fox News?

Links and sources right on the article, dumbass. If you doubt any of those claims, google it yourself. or is google ran by the joos and can't be trusted either?

its so fucking ironic that Cheetollini screams "fake news" every time his fee fees are hurt yet he listens and reads websites were they literally make up complete hoax stories

>he's still salty

It's just a tonner ute with a 4 door cab

>inb4 "hurr duurr ur just a butthurt librul"

You’re the only person to mention those sources. Just as bad as Washington post. Have you considered taking a few steps back and not acting like a textbook assblasted liberal?

Just calm down

>caring what allies think when youre more powerful than all of them combined
>muh opinion
>caring about a deficit that is literally impossible to pay off by design and has been that way for decades

Meanwhile in reality things have never been better for us in the 21st century. Sorry our president hurt your feelings. I dont even support trump in any capacity other than the fact that he is what stopped satan clinton from taking office and sparking ww3

I like how you can point out what you are, but still can’t keep yourself from acting like a giant retard.

Can't help that, m8. They were notorious for ending up like bananas. I think the problem was that it's only really half a chassis that just bolts on to the cab. Being longer was probably what did it.

Sweet jesus, this thread needs to be nuked...

>things have never been better
>demographic continue to shift heavily against burgers.

>not realizing that having good relations with your allies = bigger and better influence that you can exploit for your own gain
>giving tax breaks to the 1% while plebs like yourself will be paying for it in 5 years time but hey at least this year you'll pay $200 less in taxes
>can't defend the Retard in Chief so has to post Hillary

Americans are actually this fucking retarded

What the fuck are you on about?

That's because people who own cars are retarded. There's pictures all over the net of broken Japanese tonner utes too, once again because the people operating them are hurr durr load limits/tow limits/properly loading something doesn't matter. In reality they're all great and used correctly perform their function.

>demographic continue to shift heavily against burgers.
Do you even know what demographics mean or did you just throw that in there thinking you would sound smart?

No, the crewmens were just poorly designed. I'm pretty sure most jap utes have full chassis. The old ones did at least.

Yes, I know what it means. I don't think anyone would use it to sound smart desu

They do and people still break them. Half chassis are hardly uncommon, Ford has used that arrangement for 20odd years.

Then why did you use in a sentence that didn’t make sense of its use?

We dont need "bigger and better" influences. We are maxed out. We have the world by the balls and there isnt a fucking thing anyone can do about it lol. What we say, goes. And again, because clearly you are having an autistic meltdown and cant read or perform logic - i dont support trump. I literally just said his only saving quality is in my eyes the fact he BTFO the deepstate establishment.

You can bitch and moan all you want about drumbthph - the fact remains that complaining without offering any alternate solution is nothing more than WHINING. STOP WHINING. Start coming up with alternatives that are better. You damn fucking know trump is infinitely better than hillary fucking clinton being president. Its not our fault the democratic party was too corrupt to nominate sanders who would have absolutely raped trump in the election - instead they colluded to nominate the most corrupt and disliked politician in american history. It is quite literally the opposition's fault that trump took office.

>We are maxed out

So since you're "maxed out" you might as well then destruct all that influence that took years and money just cuz muh 4D chess amirite

>wanting an expensive, slow, and heavy rice burner in 2018

no thanks

Fuckin hell, m8. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just trying to say that the crewmens were prone to having the chassis bend. If you own one there no reason to get butthurt. There's obviously still health ones getting around.
Currently the United state's racial demographics are shifting away from whites. I was saying that this works against the burgers.

>Its not our fault the democratic party was too corrupt to nominate sanders who would have absolutely raped trump in the election - instead they colluded to nominate the most corrupt and disliked politician in american history. It is quite literally the opposition's fault that trump took office.
This. I would have voted Bernie but instead wrote in a name. Couldn’t vote for Johnson, he threw a gun in a trash.

I own a Japanese tonner. I'm simply informing you that an owner breaking a vehicle chassis through misuse isn't a reflection on the vehicle, I heard the memes when they came out, I'm a mechanical fitter by trade and have seen them, it's the same arrangement Ford uses and the Holden tonner, which somehow magically don't have the meme attached.

>Its not our fault the democratic party was too corrupt to nominate sanders who would have absolutely raped trump in the election
Fellow bernie supporter myself. sad he will likely be too old and die by the time he gets a chance to run again. if he does win my some miracle if he runs in 2020 he may just die in office, trump himself might die in office. if Oprah runs in 2020 trump is guaranteed to lose because she will not only be the first woman president (gaining most of the woman voters by default) but the first all-black president (some say obama wasn't black enough) gaining 90% of the black vote by default. all trump needs is an even bigger meme rival with no shady past in politics like hillary and he's down for the count. hillery herself should've had it in the bag (and she won more votes) but narrowly lost the electoral college which just shows how much of a weak candidate she was even in the face of someone who couldn't stop putting his foot in his mouth. shame we likely won't have normal presidents for awhile and its fight memes with bigger memes.

until some dindu kills you
not me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

check out the countries that are similar to the USA when ordered by total. KEK

all shit holes.

enjoy your "freedom"

freedom to get shot primary school
freedom to get shot at high school
freedom to get shot at university
freedom to get shot at work
freedom to get shot in your home
freedom to get shot in your street

FREE DUMB

Yeah and I work at Nintendo. They were shit tier, just accept it.

You're welcome to gather all these failed examples up to show me in an attempt to make an actual argument.

>They were shit tier
>Same as a tonner ute
>but somehow different

How does that have anything to do with freedom?
M8, i don't care what you think. If you're silly enough to buy one, go ahead
>same as tonner ute
>except 3 foot longer in the section without chassis
What could go wrong?

>useless statistics about blacks shooting blacks
But I’m not black user.

Same chassis and wheelbase, just a shorter tray.

So that would make the non chassis section longer...

you don't see how randomly getting shot for no reason relates to freedom?

how free will you feel when dindu blows your brains out?

your country is a shit hole. every single thing points towards.

even your % GDP on military points towards it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_life_expectancy

check that out.

>guns per 100
>Austria 30 guns per 100 people
honestly didn't expect you to be pack'n some heat austria...

No. It absolutely has zero impact on personal freedoms. Also I'm Australian.
They're all shit cunt tier. Anything useful was confiscated by Howard.

Yeah I get you, the cab section is longer and the rear chassis section is shorter for the same overall wheelbase. What I meant was the attachment is the same, suspension mounts and arrangement are the same, shares the same 1.8t rear axle load rating and 1.1t front axle from memory.

Now if the chassis to cab join failed and that was the meme, having the join closer to the rear axle would decrease it's load because the tray weight would be located further to the rear with more of it over the axle.

Hey man i don't know about you but my country doesn't make me angry enough to attack other countries on a Chinese fingerbox collecting forum.

usa is shit
aus is shit.
go live in norway, the best country on the planet. good gun laws like the usa, but without the americans. it's a win/win.

>considers their the best in the world
>has 4 of the top 50 most dangerous cities in the world in it

>fucked healthcare (only for the rich)
>fucked education system (only for the rich)
>fucked police system (only for the white)
>fucked politics (only for the rich)
>fucked prison system (largest in the world)

kek

someone needs to call unicef and get them into that shit hole asap

Doesn't stop you from having fun

OK. Enjoy your crewmen

you're a fucking moron cunt.

see
so free you're told not to go out after dark in heaps of their cities.
so free if you're born to a poor family, you're fucked, with no education or healthcare hope

what shit hole part of australia were you born in to even think the USA is more free than you?

i'll take not getting randomly shot for no reason over having automatic weapons anyday.

>Understanding a car means I own a car
Dude, I own a Jap car and a French car, you'd have to pay me to buy a Crewman but it's got fuck all to do with the chassis.

Freedom isn't being looked after by the state or having access to free shit. It's the ability to live your life unhindered by a state or other organisation. You're confusing quality of life and personal freedom

a foreskin