Jew butt~

I love Faye

I regret making this thread.

New units when?

Sonya is my wife.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Julia!

Fun times with Cynthia!!

Hey /feg/! What's a good entry-level Fire Emblem game for someone who has never played any of them? My sister had one or two of them on Gameboy when we were kids but I mostly just watched her play them. And I liked using Marth in Super Smash Bros but that's pretty much all exposure I have with the series.

Are the Gameboy ones a good place to start? Do you need to play all the games in order to understand the whole story or are they all standalone games? The FAQ in the opening post didn't really explain anything so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Cordelia is mai waifu

So why do people sac tharja, a better unit to give her red tome to Lilina, who is weaker?

Leo
>Cute
>Fit
>Smart
Gay Ass
>Ginger
>Will get diabetes
>Has to steal to stay alive
H I S T U R N

Play this.

It's the first game localized and is thus very accomodating to new players and it's a good game in its own right.

How do we make armors relevant in Heroes?
Also pic related when?

>"It's a brave lance, and I'm very proud of it."

Fire Emblem 7 (also known as just "Fire Emblem" on the GBA) is the best to start

>Severa shoves her off mid-flight

although we all shitpost about it i would say go for awakening because its piss easy
sacred stone/binding/blazing are also good starting games but that might just be my opinion because the gba games are my favorite ones

i'd say they're all standalone

paying Anna for sex in the back of her store

>LaD and QR 5* only
>FRobin is the only one with B. Tombreaker
>only 2 characters with Lancebreaker are either limited or only available at 5*
>DC and CC still only on one 5* character
>No Hone/Ward/Goad dragons
>can't equip Dragon buffs to Zephiel
>the shitshow that is flying units

Never and never.

People actually like Lilina.

kill all tripfaggots

Velouria when?

Because nobody wants to use Shitja when Lilina is cuter and more fun.

maybe they would prefer to not have to see Tharja's ugly face

die cucks

Anna is pure, and her body is not for sale!

>Normal
If you are having trouble then consider moving to a different franchise.
If you want to play FE6 the correct way, hard mode then I can offer up a save file for VBA

Someday hopefully, maybe when they decide to release a bunch of beast-like units.
Wonder where they would fit in the current triangle, or if they would essentially be pseudo-colorless.

How many stamina pots would it be a good idea to have to get 5* Clive and whatever the skill seal is?

Tharja irritates me. She has no real personality. Lilina barely has any too, but at least she's likeable.

driveanonfeg.weebly.com/faqs.html

>you will never pin Anna down and fuck her fat ass for free

>can't find that picture of Morgan saying "Kill yourself"
God damn it

Delete this

I love Severa, and I love her family! They have a really tight relationship that warms the hearts of all around them!

Fire Emblem 5: Thracia 776

She's cuter, a better person, and has a retarded atk base. You don't need to double when they're already dead. Celica is still the best red mage though. I have a +2 Lilina and a +1 Snacki along with a gorririon Tharjas and still no Celica. Oh, I also have a -spd Katarina.

I'd love to see Noire or Brady coming back to FESwitch but since they are not popular that simply won't happen.

the problem with armors in heroes is that they are very constrained by stereotypes
>pretty much have to be slow
>they pretty much have to have shit res

what does that leave? huge hp, attack, and defense stats, there's no variety

its even easier to get points than last time and it was piss easy last time

That pic always reminds me of this bitch

You can be a shitter and not even be able to clear the stages and still get both without any potions.

They're effectively colorless in every game they showed up in. Which means it's going to be a bitch rolling for them.

Severa is distant enough from her family that she abandons them to go to another land, and when she does return to that land, she attempts to cuck her father.

Thanks! I'll probably look into Fire Emblem and Sacred Stones then (probably have to play on an emulator) and if I get into them I might see if I can find a used Awakening at Gamestop or somewhere.

Lilina is cute and a fun walking nuke.

Tharja is a boring whore and if I want to metagame I'll use Celica.

>FE5 remake
>knights retain the usage of their primary weapon when dismounted instead of defaulting to swords
Would you want it that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=KrvPdh_s7EE

0, the last tempest i was able to get tobin without stam pots and no bonus unit; it's the stretch goals you gotta worry about if anything

I'd rather Leil to be honest, gotta run family.

>Binding Blade
Hell no, I started with it and I suffered a lot because it was very hard to me at that time, japs being good at vidya wasn't just a meme after all.

One of the biggest possible families too

Why is Geoffrey so proud of his Brave Lance?

Are you gonna try for a non-shit IV version of her on the Tempest banner?

I'm still hoping for an Awakening sequel just to have Noire and Morgan again. At the very least I know they'll be added to Heroes eventually.

It's brave so he doesn't have to be.

>Shit speed
Fixed that for you

>wanting subaki to be a part of the family

I wouldn't mind either way to be honest. I just want to see my boys Leif, Finn, Othin, Carrion and Fergus beat the shit out of things.

I feel like Morgan would like to focus on licking the balls when giving a blowjob.

>she abandons them to go to another land
Her family was dead.
>she attempts to cuck her father
She knows it's physically impossible for her mother to hook up with crumb so a lil' "date" would cause harm to nobody.

how about you fix this *whips out dick*

The wait for Valter is killing me
I just want to fly across maps killing everything in the way with my whyverns

yeah, variety would be nice

Leo is so pathetic I bet even his daughter (son) will win a gauntlet before him.

Ah, thanks for this! That's a great FAQ.

Ty, will look into this later

I'm F2P, I only have 20 orbs.

Team for chain challenges? My blade tome memers get too worn down to do all 10 maps

Gatrie will be the first armor with higher speed than defense

I meant she abandoned the past selves of her parents but ok. And there's a million outrealms, she could've caused the alternate timeline where Chrom does get with Cordelia.

Palutena!Morgan?

i just summoned a shit IV 4* mae, should i just give blue tome exp to a different unit or keep her for later?

Draug is pretty fast.

Yeah, but who else is Severa supposed to marry?

please refrain from posting this trash in my thread, thanks dear

SD got a good soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=qrL6EwE9iRI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mx8SlIGNTk
youtube.com/watch?v=YPKFIJdG9gg

>40+10 5-star Sheena
>Quick Riposte 2
I don't get it

Me

Draug can reach 35 speed with a boon before buffs
Sheena can reach 36 res with a boon before buffs

Both still have high defense, but their attack suffers immensely from it, so they need to SI stronger weapons than they come with unless you intend to spam their specials for damage(which you probably should.

We're gonna be getting a ton of free orbs this month. You'll probably have around 100 by the end of the Tempest banner if you don't roll on anything else.

I like Hana

QR3 Doesn't grow on trees, plus he probably used all his feathers on the sheenas

beastie's feet on my d

so was it ever explained in fates why/how selena/odin/laslow were in nohr or was it just a vague glossed over plot point

>nuFEshit subhuman
blow your brains out

If you're a Robin, fine.
If you are a Corrin, you got fucking bullied into marrying her, wtf

Is there QR alternative to Eldigan B slot? mine is -hp, so with fury in A slot QR2 almost never happen.
Been thinking of swordbreaker but I think it's kinda useless.
How about renewal? He is my tank anyway.

Staycation.

sure, just play the hidden truths DLC for the post hoc explanation which retroactively makes the three of them look even stupider

Sorry sweetie it's canon.

What's a good B skill for a Blarblade+ S.Corrin that isn't desperation? I have no Shannas and probably won't for ages now since I already have a glut of good blue 5*s at the moment.

Vantage

Stop!
No more waifu posting below this post!