100mph club

Just went over 100mph in my car for the first time, reached 113mph before backing off.

Honestly feel exhilarated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAm59oe0RPU
youtube.com/watch?v=G0AGU9wD594
m.liveleak.com/view?i=d74_1489858584
youtube.com/watch?v=KGkKDaYd3Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>160km/h
Comfortable cruising speed for my bike

>only 180km/h before backing off
That's cruising speed in a car

lol what a shitbox

My caddy cruises at that level for hundreds of miles at a time.

105 mph babyyyyyyyyy

Makes me wonder why they allow cars to be manufactured to beable to exceed the speed limit.

Seems like they should have a big intrusive governor that kicks in around 80 mph

I can see this happening in the British caliphate and its disgusting.

>a big intrusive governor
A lot of van already have a button for that.

What speed limit?

>80 mph
That's not even the fucking speedlimit!

It is in some places out west and in Texas.

I meant the speedlimit is higher.

I know the US roads are bit slow.

My diesel shitbox starts to heavy breathing like a femminist when you misgender her as it approaches its max speed, 180km/h.
I cruise often at 130-150km/h and here in Italy is like walking pace.

Pussies. Pic related my 20 year old beater bmw.
P.S i removed the limiter now my car does 180mph/290kmh.

On road trips i set my cruise at 98 in my silverado anyone guess what mpgs i get?

So what my old bomb goes 300km doesn't mean shit cuz cars go 400-500

italy is a third world country that is magnitudes worse than even the worste feminist

also you talk like you have a chip on your sholder

ITT: Pretending the bus drives everywhere at 150mph

>his bus doesn't cruise at 200mph
what a plebeian bus pass you got there

Once got the ditchbaru up to 101mph confirmed by GPS
And that was with the torque bind problems and the shot suspension and bald ass tires and the very little oil and cel was on
Was also on a narrow back road
And all the windows were down because the A/C was fucked and the temp was triple digits
Pretty much felt like I was ascending the 5th dimension with how much everything was shaking
Also there was just enough straight to get to 101 before having to slow to 25 for a 90 degree turn
In hindsight none of that sounds like a good idea
But hey I'm still alive

I've ran out to 150 twice since removing the speed limiter from my Challenger R/T. I want to go past it - figure I might be able to break 165 with enough open road - but my tires aren't rated for anything near that. Once I've got Super Sports for it, I'm going for gold.

my shitbox struggles after 150km/h. Could probably reach 180. mine is identical to pic related

Have done 200kh in a 2012 cooper S

mine's a 2005 1.6

this turd has a turbo right?
because either your car is retarded, or youre way too fat for it. my 1.4 N/A can go 160+ km/h
>it struggles after 160 tho

mine N/A. Torque's pretty linear and pulls well up to cca 120. then 5th takes care of it neatly up to 150-160 and then it just needs moar power

>tiny hatch almost redlining near 160km/h
>fucking goddamn 4 speed automatic trash
>why did my wife insist on this thing
>jesus fucking christ, one more gear range, would that have killed them?

My shitty m+s tyres are rated at 160 kmh but i do 260kmh on a regular basis in my 1992 5 series.

>on the latest news, user's tires exploded due to a 3mm pebble on the road whist he was doing 0.3k km/h on tires rated only for 160km/h

Just get a Ford and program a MyKey for it :^)

Just check the state of them.

I've ruined a good pair of tires in a single day. Tires were rated for 170km/h - 249kg front / 325kg rear. Blasted 500km straight on them, with a bike coming in at 400kg including rider at 180-190km/h. Went from barely used to no more thread left.

I've gone 100 in my 25 year old suburban in the rain, with shot front bushings and 250k miles

its not impressive if you went 13 faster in a newer car

I don’t think he was trying to impress anyone, not everything is a dick measuring contest, sperglord

try 70mph down a country lane, it's more exhilarating than 100+ on a freeway.

100mph is pretty fun, and anything over feels nice and Devilish.
t. 106mph in my own shitbox; 116mph in a courtesy car; 122mph in a hired 4 series in the wet.

>have buddy who owns e55
>does 280+kph pull
WE WUZ MIDNIGHT AND SHEIT

if you call going over 100 being in the "100 mph club" you sure are measuring dicks
nice try though

>removing the limiter
careful user, sometimes thats there for a reason
youtube.com/watch?v=nAm59oe0RPU

Try 103mph on dirt.

>american cars
kek, not built for the autobahn obviously

I do 100 mph on a daily basis in '90 Miata. Didn't want to go past 112 yet.

I did 135mp/h (220km/h) with a BMW X5 and it was the most fun I ever had in a car, but I also felt really fun when I got to 100mp/h in my Fiat Punto
Pic related, the car I drove

Went 123 im my 96 baiku, got scared because i remembered i installed the forks and dont trust my work...never again

>20 year old beater bmw.
>180mph

I've only hit 100 once in my second gen Fit.
In 5th gear, the limiter kicks in at 95. If you downshift to 4th, you can get passed the limiter.

I honestly hope you are talking about riding a bicycle

Here is a 20 year old BMW doing nearly 190 mph.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0AGU9wD594

What's your argument?

just saw a webm of a bikefag wiping out at 297kph
slide for a nice while but eventually hit the guardrail. the impact removed each limb individually. Decapitated himself as well.
Was gonna get a bike, now i'm not.
gotta luv /gif/

lmao pussy bitch

the stupid always view the intelligent as week.
typical trait of morons.

Wise words tripfag

>week
brainlet

I one got up to 120 on the interstate in my 07 Celica. I still had another gear too, but I didn't want to push my luck and I backed off. Was a lot of fun tho.

>Calls other people stupid
>Uses Veeky Forums enough to the point where he's using a trip code

We're all stupid. If you don't know what's going on behind the scenes of Veeky Forums you should do some research.

There's a road that's usually empty af at night when I'm on the way back home from the gf's house.

I usually do land speed records on that road, I think I've hit 130 before I needed to slow down.

>in Atlanta
>late night
>in my RX7 FC
>going down I285
>going southbound towards I85 to home
>literal 1/2 mile stretch downhill
>punch gas pedal
>hit bottom of hill
>155 mph
feels good man

This 20 year old BMW is built better than most modern American cars though.

Got my ‘03 PTGT up to 138mph GPS verified. I was spinning about 6400 RPM in 5th at that point. Fuel cutoff is at 6800rpm, and I think with enough Road I could get there easy enough. The ass end gets real light around 125, and by 135 it felt like it was off the ground. I may reinstall the spoiler if I try again.

I made more speed in my fathers minivan in my teens. Come back after exceeding 130MPH

hook line n sinker
I use the https protocol so I'm 100% unhackable.
No worries coming from here newfriend.

Tfw my old wagon with a 2.3 liter is transmission limited at 275KM/h, but not HP limited.
I don't wanna change transmission to get a few extra KM/h.

@18510195
>i was only pretending to be retarded
ok

Why do you people bother doing this? It's not like he isn't watching the thread and isn't gonna respond anyway. Same can be said for sage-ing honestly. If they get any kind of reply they'll just post again and bump the thread anyway.

Please don’t the Australian nanny state would probably follow suit.

I want to see this.

Look up turkey motorcycle crash with aftermath on liveleak

My chebby truck can only go 98 before the governor kicks in

Poastin

Went 118 mph in my Skoda shitbox several times. Never managed to go any faster though, even on a steep downhill.
Autobahn sure is a great thing.

Here’s his brains hanging

my car's digi-dash just flashes at me when I'm at 85mph, so I have no idea if I'm going any higher. however, I'm definitely going faster than 85mph.

>tfw black box insurance
>if I exceed 80mph insurance policy would be canceled which would go on my record

sucks to be me

max I did was 210, could go faster but I was going to miss my exit if I didn't stop accelerating

km/h obviously

the @ is even better than a reply.
means your'e steaming mad :^)

i wasn't watching the thread as I have a life
i only ever use this computer to shitpost whilst eating

>>tfw black box insurance
>>if I exceed 80mph insurance policy would be canceled which would go on my record
where do you live? Soviet Russia?

Gotta agree with . Come back when you pass the 130mph mark. My CRV does this regularly on I-4 and the FL Turnpike.
100mph was something I reached in my teens

Bike not problem. Idiot is problem. I like bikes because they ruthlessly punish stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGkKDaYd3Mo
this question was answered before you were born

he got fucked up

the hell kinda shitbox were you driving user? my 93 del sol will cruise at those speeds without issue (okay so it is a k swap) but I mean "exhilarating" really doesn't happen until 140mph or higher

180mph for any german car from the 80's/90's is fast, but its totally doable in most of them; if you don't think it can do it clearly you've never driven one

just got pulled over going 100 in a 40 luckily the cop didnt have radar on and gave me a warning cause he didnt know how fast i was actually going lol

>tfw i hit 100+ every time i drive anything, bike or car

My German driving school instructor insisted his students exceed 200 km/h (124 mph) at least once in regular Autobahn traffic.
It was some 6-speed manual VW Golf.

>Tfw I hit 100mph in an autotragic 14 Corolla and it felt slow af

Kinda turned me off to going fast in a straight line

Wut it is like 180kph.
This is my usual highway cruise speed, thought going >330kph/200mph was a thing,
but bragging about going 100mph which is pretty much speed that any modern car is fine at?

Pretty sure OP is just proud that hes done something that has increased his chance of being a wizard

Everynight when im going to pick up muh girl, i always end up racing a g37 or a bmw or an audi. We always end up doin like 130 to 140 mph. Its always fun.

VR6?

did 185km/h but every time there's car in front so I have to slow down.
2.3 petrol

Unless you have a tune stop lying nigger A883s the ptgt/SRT engine redlines 6200

And to add don't give me that bullshit that it IS tuned because on that engine thats retarded, its power band ends right before redline and unless you change the cams and do headwork you won't even make more power over stock with a higher redline. Lastly you have an 03 with restricted IM, unaggressive pt tune and 'stage 0' fuel injectors

So stop fucking lying

I hate going over 70 in my 91.

You sound like a massive pussy, OP. I hit tripple digit speeds through corners inside of tunnels.

I hit 130 I think, before I decided going fast is boring and accelerating is what I really wanna do.

250km/h.. nearly every day