If this brand and it's perk for quality didn't exist half the middle eastern conflicts wouldn't exist either

if this brand and it's perk for quality didn't exist half the middle eastern conflicts wouldn't exist either

maybe germans are right to make cars that become unusable once warranty is up?

Other urls found in this thread:

fordpowershiftlawsuit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toyota begins with T. Terrorists

It all makes sense

They would just use datsuns instead

>what is Honda
>what is Volkswagen
>what is Ford

>maybe germans are right to make cars that become unusable once warranty is up?
not all germans

Based Porsche showing other westernpiggus how it's done.

South germans were a mistake

this. there's a reason i can still drive my 987s with no issues, despite it being 13 years old

Volkswagen begins with V. Virgins

It all makes sense

You are right. They don't even make it out of the warranty before becoming unusable.

>daily driving a 13 years old car is somehow impressive
Poor euromutts.

sure lol

*allah snack bars in your path*

>le 2% precent faces everywhere
porshe is nazimobile, so probs it was trying to save white race and future for white children? /herowedeserve/

yeah that's what happens when a warlord imports a piece of german art to the fucking congo. look at the road quality

that's india, also my roads in my hick town are also shit but cars don't burst into flames from a pothole.

torsche isn't german though
>so well built it catches on fire from a pothole
tatra quality lmao

Yeah, imagine if the 3rd world used GM trucks to perpetuate their civil wars and genocides.

They'd be even more broke and the wars would be even more protracted and deadly. The rebel guerrillas would stay in villages for weeks butchering and raping while they waited for parts to in to service their GMC Jimmies or Mazda Bongos or whatever.

>my hick town

so that won't be a problem for a 911, because you'll never see one there

yea bcuz they aren't known for supreme depreciation, and being popular among every group from bored housewifes to car ''enthusiasts''

Wouldn't care if i did, I've seen better in person.

i'm a yuroretard and this is very very very very high on my list of dream cars. I'd even settle for one of those really good replicas of the old models

porsches are fucking boring except for aircooled 911 and only sell based on badge and yuros being really retarded&stupid for marketing and having no taste

>Ford
>Quality

how'd you get past v dub

kys nigwhore

lol

>parents 13 year old boxster with less than 60k miles lunched itself because ims bearing failed
>car had to be less than 10 years old to collect on porsche's class action lawsuit

porsche may have less overall problems but when something breaks it costs an arm and a leg to fix! especially with the mid and rear engine models

fordpowershiftlawsuit.com/

>he actually thought I was defending ford

lmao!

lmao

> posts a pic of ford being ranked 7/39
>im not defending!!!!!1!

context, you silly cunt. most fiesta and focus in europe are 4cyl manuals, and the only brand that can fuck up a 4cyl manual are VAG and their underlings

now read your own link and check out where the lawsuit is carried out, and google n54 lawsuit, an engine you no doubt will defend for hours. despite it being shit

They'd just use something else

>what is ford ranger/f series
>what is mitsubishi l200
>what is isuzu
hell theyd even use old soviet cars

>>what is ford ranger/f series
trash

Nothing most Toyota trucks in the middle east are slow as fuck. The time they lose fixing an American truck they will regain it with speed and slightly less horrible handling.

Porsche begins with P. Pussy Destroyers.
It all makes sense.

Car-lashnikov

>toyota
>quality
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ&pbjreload=10

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>europooria
>4 cyl manuels
most of the ford I see have the 1.0 3cyl ecoboost turd

Newest toyota and honda seems follow what german did, like weakening whole suspension (broke less than 2 years)