Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.3.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/826127-chains-of-harrow-update-2130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/euyjur.webm
track5.mixtape.moe/micbbh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I refuse.

Kats or dogs?

bepis

Lotus Yiff

buttbutt

sheep

Bazinga 2

Akechi Goro

beccaswetspot

m

Iluvlilgurls

>Say nice things to Mag edition
her small and cute penis is a nice contrast to nyx

benis

sLURP

PTHC

cumfart

cumfart

YiffMe

Don't revive me

kot

8namesdog

YiffThee

Excalibur Prime

GrooBoys2017

Tupac

CantName7and8

Godwontanswer

goy

TitaniaBest

Umbrow

>Her 2 is useless on most tilesets due to scaling with distance plunged.

>in an open-air mission
>see a platform with a lootcrate on it
>bulletjump up to get to it
>overshoot platform very slightly
>fade to black, return to ground
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING NEED TO STOP PEOPLE FROM JUMPING AS HIGH AS A FUCKING REGULAR, NON-MODDED BULLETJUMP WHEN THERE'S CLEARLY OBJECTS AND TEXTURES AND SHIT HIGHER UP
WHAT POSSIBLE FUCKING REASON

Rerolling

Titania a shit

why is warframe builder in french

Weaponized Autism

>tfw TQ reports dogposting because /wfg/ is only for autistic shitslinging

What did I just miss?

IG name is Silinde

Back from hiatus
My low mastery is filth
Now it's time to grind

nothing important

Best frame just BTFO a dog poster

FUCKING
DOOR
LIPS

naming a dog.
So, pretty much nothing.
The winner was

I need a big multi hour long thing to listen to while I grind out multiple tens of thousands of cryotic what do

Trance around the world ? on YT

How much is this garbage worth?

I'd recommend a podcast.
Focusing on something other than the game usually helps me get through long grinds.
It's also good to just talk with some friends to distract each other from the fact that you've been grinding cryotic for hours and make it seem like it hasn't taken as long as it has.

This faggot smeeta cat takes too long to activate the double resource. Cant farm Kuva with him.

about 10P

The entirety of Kid Rocks discography

I just got blocked by a dude because I said that mag is more of a best girl than Mesa, some people have no chill at all

So I just rolled into this. I liked Stradavar but I can't get over the grineer damage penalty. Should I just sell it / reroll? How much this shit worth anyway.

>You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 3 - Dubs/GET Post.
>This block will expire in 13 minutes

TQ should kill itself already.

>itself
>not herself

>literally ban evading
fuck off dogposters, you're fucking cancer

>WHO DESIGNED THIS PIECE OF HORSESHIT OF A TEST
the same people who subsequently stealth nerfed stealth mechanics and others indirectly affecting stealth, repeatedly and drastically, with no consideration of its impacts beyond slowing down anyone using a select few methods to quickly farm xp (to which there are still superior alternatives)

but you still have no excuse:
track5.mixtape.moe/euyjur.webm
track5.mixtape.moe/micbbh.webm

Are the single damage type mods like Fanged Fusillade etc. worth using ever?

>he thinks dogposters are ban evading even though they weren't banned and were probably just warned because dogposting isn't a serious offense
spotted the TQ

So i just started playing a couple weeks ago, just finished mars and got frost building, logged in from my library and it said my account is locked.. Wtf.

>single damage type mods
if by these you mean physical damage type, ie IPS mods, then no not really, just if you have a specialized setup and want to bias for lots of slash procs (100% status on a high projectile weapon like tigrisp etc, this one is the most common acceptable use) or know that you can't possibly get higher per shot damage against a specific target than using something like the puncture ones, but those situations are pretty infrequent and you almost always have a better option to put in that slot instead (usually elemental damage)

I just somehow managed to finish it on my last attempt of the qualification after just saying fuck it. The biggest problem that I found with this is that guards either somehow manage to notice you or not, depending on luck. Spotting a corpse from however far, but yet you can crawl in front of their faces with 50% success. Sure, it helps to memorize their routing and then do the thing, but there's just certain stupid things about the stealth mechanics or at least how they apply is the annoyance.

It's the Frost-Prevention-Mechanism. It is supposed to keep the number of Frost players under control after the Twitch Influx.

Yeah, that's what I meant. And that's what I figured, but wanted confirmation I wasn't completely barking up the wrong tree. Thanks.

Go to support, if they tell you your account is suspicious they'll more than likely tell you to fuck off, also if you use AT&T isp they could ip block one person and fuck over an entire area, they are not very smart when it comes to shit like that.

Vectis regular or Vectis Prime?

0w0 what's this?
VISA EXPIRED?

Are you fucking serious..
I use Charter at home though i'm not sure what the library uses, when i got back home it was still locked.

It's a good name

>Are you fucking serious..
Obviously not

>should I pick the version that's inferior in every way or better one

is pic related you right now because i'm getting the feeling you are

you retard of course prime

>tfw lunaro is actually fun
>tfw learned how to teamwork from someone better than me

Vectis Prime if you have Depleted Reload or a Riven with -mag size

Isnt like that you have Primed Chamber

>Someone posts 'Nezha is a cute trap' in region chat
>Chatmods collectively shit their pants in rage
>Local IP ban in that person's area
>No one in that area can connect to Warframe
>DE is triggered by traps

The hypocrisy that is TQ never ceases to amaze.

it's not actually luck, it pretty reliably follows a certain set of rules, though they are unintuitive, in my opinion plain stupid, and subject to change over time (as per the obvious mismatch between intent and execution for this test and the stealth mechanics themselves)

the key is that they have a very narrow and somewhat short cone of vision in front of them when completely unalerted, but have (relatively) recently been granted alarming ability to hear melee impacts and ally deaths in a (probably excessive) radius around them as well as apparently greater detection radius for dead bodies than moving players (though this also came on the heels of the change to make their notice of a player no longer instantaneous and no longer immediately broadcast your position and their alert status to every enemy in the tile until they start at least shooting and making noise) which will put them into a suspicious/partly alert state wherein their range of detection is much longer/wider, so you simply need to ensure that you observe their paths at least once and move quickly enough to stop any that would stumble into near enough direct LoS of a body

there are also easier ways of doing it than actually trying to play along with DE's interpretation of "stealth" these days, like just charge into them with an orthos or some other high range melee and kill them quickly, or use a thrown melee

If you do any kind of multi account plat buying they will ban you for that, despite it not being in the rules, although when you sign up for WF you pretty much agree that they can de-activate/ban/fuck with your account when they please, if you said anything in region chat that pissed off the mods that can be the cause too, very thin skinned. Also, does it say how long your account is locked for?

>resource booster from daily
>queue up for cell/argon farming as nekros
>tell people to stay close to me so i can desecrate
>literally fucking off to all corners of the map and killing things
>tell them again, tell them I have booster
>nobody listens

:^)

>expecting pubs to coordinate

he is autism incarnate

the tragedy is there are useful brands of autism, and then there are destructive ones, and some of his efforts sometimes almost start to look like the former instead of the latter

If they don't greet you and make small talk in squad before the mission resign yourself to the fact that they might as well be bots and you won't get any kind of teamwork out of them.

I don't throw money at f2p games, and it just says the account is suspended for suspicious activity. The fuck..

I sympathize with this man

I have done it too, having to tell the group to let me die is so weird

I don't know, I usually won't even start talking to people until we're at least 1 endless rotation or single mission in if the squad persists that long, and I like to think I at least try and cooperate or at the very least communicate while rushing to finish the mission as quickly as possible

He tries to help, he just has no idea how and spergs the fuck out.
If TQ could properly communicate, receive criticism, learn from it and accept alternative playstyles, /wfg/ would be a much better place.

Looks like you are SoL if support doesn't comply, which they won't most likely, sorry man.

Luckily you can just end yourself in like 2 seconds now.

>if only he listens to the shitters that form the 90% of this shithole general

ah yes, Valkyr should be in god tier and saryn should be in shit tier

>be DE
>release Primed Regen
>break sentinel regen mechanic entirely
>laugh

Ad hominem is not an argument TQ, quit it.

I did pretty much cheese with Cerata, since I found that using Rakta Dark Dagger for it's passive was just not worth the loss of being able of disposing of enemies semi-quickly from range. Which brings me to the point of the dead body detection just being stupidly absurd on enemies. It would make more sense for an enemy to notice something standing or perhaps sneaking before their eyes over a potential corpse that more than likely blends into the environment half of the time.

The problem with your last suggestion is that it's more than likely not going to work unless you time it just right between each of their blind spots. But even then, I dare you to do anything but waddle about slowly in that test. It just doesn't work. Makes sense, of course, but fast disposal just failed each time I tried.

>Stop playing
There are better games out there, fun does not keep people playing, the timesink does.

I mean that he literally never accepts any criticism, even when he's directly proven wrong.
It's like talking to a brick wall, he never learns or admits he's wrong.

Just starting this. Am I screwed without spending money? Do I only get my first extra frames after a few planets? Whats the best group oriented frames? Im not very good at all this sliding and diving stuff yet..