Shit parking advice and dump

Don't know if this is the right place to put this but who's more in the wrong in the eyes of the law in this situation? The guy on the right parked first, the guy on the left parked, essentially blocking the driver of the white cars door. Is it against the law to damage a car to gain access to your own or does the guy in the white car need to climb through the boot or passanger side to gain access?

Also, general personal shit parking experience thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPgeMA1VRM0
youtu.be/QjXHOCbj0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=eh988eSAPc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You call the cops and they tow it if they can't contact the owner. They also send them a hefty fee for obstruction.

They are both obstructing tho? The guy on the right is obstructing a space and the guy on the left the other car.

>does the guy in the white car need to climb through the boot or passanger side to gain access?
How is this a problem? Are you a fat or overweight fuck (or over 60yo)? Takes 30 seconds and zero effort to get driver's seat from another door or even trunk.
Seriously please explain.

Like a glove.

The blue car is wrong for being inconsiderate, having no sense of self awarensess, and for being probably both a woman and a nigger.

However it is necessary for the owner of the white car to maintain his code of honor as a man and enter through the boot or by whatever strategy he might devise. It would also be necessary to leave a note or engage in a conversation later with the other driver to inform the other driver about the mistake.

If you are a bong, why did the white car leave so much space on the passenger side? Is your girlfriend 25 stone?

If your door is obstructed because you parked so far out of your own spot that your door is obstructed by a car that is centered in its spot, you have no grounds for whining.

You should get the fucking steering wheel on the correct side. Problem solved. Did you build this car yourself in niggerand?

Who owns the driveway, or is it shared?

If it's shared space, and the white car was there first, they're a dick for parking right in the middle of it.

why did the little faggot in the Ford decide to park right in the middle like that

that's fucking inconsiderate to say the least, he should get a ticket for being a CUNT

where the fuck is the blue car supposed to park then?

why did the white car park so far away from the curb? if he had parked closer he wouldn't have this problem.

>when you're GF is so fat you measure her weight like a load of bricks

seriously though bongland is like some fucked up Willy Wonka world, you guys just use whatever the fuck units you want

>pounds for money
>stone for weight
>miles for speed
>metric for building
>islam for religion

White guy shouldn't have parked in the middle of the space to begin with. There's easily enough space for both.

So what responsibility does the white car driver have? If it's shared space, and even if it isn't, you don't just waste 2-3 spots by parking like a fucking nog. There should be enough room for 2 small cars and a bike, instead the Fordfag has left enough room for 1.5 cunts.

Set the nog straight about parking like a nigger. Then if he keeps doing it you can upgrade to whips or whatever.

>europoors all drive little cuck cars with no hitches, bumpers, or torque

In North America we'd just put a tow strap on his shitbox and drag it out of the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPgeMA1VRM0

>in NA we'd just act like niggers
nothing new here

I mean, can't they just gently close the two side mirrors to get between the cars? there's more than enough room to stand between the cars, open a door, and slide in. Yea, I'd bitch about needing to slide into my drivers side door instead of getting in easily but hey, fuck it. Bonus points if you decide to kill the other driver with kindness and re-open their side mirror for them.

kek

That's a little up on the force escalation scale, though. Normally you want to make sure the nigger knows he's being a nigger first and stuff before taking charge to avoid some horrible never-ending passive-aggressive beta competition.

Could smell the rubber from that vid, christ. Was expecting the tires to blow at some point too. Also, the driver of that mazda would certainly be able to get more than enough money from the driver of the ford for damages to their vehicle and other general lawsuit shit to cover whatever fines they may also get for having parked like they did

>instead of double parking and fucking someone out of their parking spot right outside their home

yeah that's not being a nigger at all

>b-but I'll sue you later!

if someone had the audacity to try and sue me for something like that I'd literally burn their house down with them in it

the legal system is not meant to be a tool for cunts to continue acting like cunts

Tires don't blow from that. Not even a real danger to the parking pin.

Excessive rudeness to drag it that far and probably flatspot the tires. That's about it. But possibly that was fully justified if the dude was being a recalcitrant asshole.

this so much, how fucking fat are you OP?

OR BETTER YET
>pull car forward
>access passenger side doors
GOLLY GEE THAT'S HARD STUFF

>islam for religion

Look, I agree that the person was parked like a cunt and had it coming to them, but there's no place for that shit in a civilized society.
youtu.be/QjXHOCbj0yU

It's not good to drag the brake like that (assuming P-brake was on). It's also bad for the parking pall to put that much torque on it, it's not meant to take the weight of the vehicle plus the 100's of lbs of torque that FERD was slamming into it by dragging it backwards.

Not that I care, if you're a cunt and you fucking park across two handicap spots and fuck over some old people, you deserve to have your shitbox dragged. That's cunt behaviour we absolutely cannot tolerate.

The ideal solution probably would've been to call the police and have them ticket/tow the driver's car, but there's the risk that they'll come out, get in their car, and take off before the tow truck arrives.

Unless you live in Toronto, then the tow trucks are like vultures just constantly circling.

>be 10 years old
>visiting aunt at her apartment
>bunch of poos double parking in front of the entrance
>she goes in and tells property manager, they call towing company
>trucks literally show up in 5 minutes and starting hauling away poos' shitboxes
>poos now have to take a taxi to impound yard, pay huge fine to get them back

Yup, having it towed officially is usually the better option. I don't know what led them to do that, but it could be fair play depending on history.

Like you said, it's a PITA to have to pay the fine and get it back out of impound. Not as much trouble to find it down the road ready to go again.

Not sure what your video is trying to impart. He basically says the end is the same regardless of the means, but somehow we define one as acceptable and the other as despicable.

We live in an overly litigious society now and it has the unfortunate effect of insulating cunts from the consequences of their shitty behaviour.

It's perfectly acceptable to drag some fuckface's car out of TWO handicap spots, especially when some old people can't get out because of it. Those designated spots exist because we're civilized, otherwise we'd make them part 3 blocks away.

Cunts take advantage of the "civilized" approach to everything. Cunts thrive on the indulgence of society's "understanding".

>ready to go again.

Hopefully they did some damage to the steering rack or tie rods or something. If we're really lucky it was a manual and they parked it in gear, so now the Ford has stripped their little cuckbox's first gear.

The engine would start spinning before stripping first. If not, they just saved the owner from his transmission shitting out from under him next FULLY SICK redlight pull.

See, I thought that we were having a discussion then you go posting tumblr memes.
And the point of the video is that yes they both result in the same thing, but one is how a civilization expects its citizens to act and the other way is equal to lawlessness. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that. The dude in the ford opened themselves up to even larger repercussions than the person in the mazda did. If I were there, I woulda been laughing and routing for the truck to haul the shitbox all day since in the end what's going on doesn't matter to me at all other than a story to get a laugh from my buddies later. But from an objective standpoint, the truck potentially fucked themselves over.

If the car is parked in a forward gear and being dragged backwards, the engine isn't gonna start spinning. It's going to shred the teeth off that gear, shatter/bend the input/output shafts, destroy the clutch, or possibly bend a few fucking rods. It's the same concept as slamming your car into REVERSE gear when you're driving forward. Most modern cars have a lockout to prevent this, but that's when the car is running.

>Two wrongs don't make a right

I see one wrong (double parking on handicap spots) and one right (dragging idiot's shitbox out of the way).

The fact that you think the truck was in the wrong (possibly more so than the Mazda) is an indication of just how sick modern society is, and how infected your mind is by (((their))) ideologies.

>good goyim
>use the police for everything
>submit to their absolute authority
>even simple problems like double parking require a man with a kevlar vest and a gun to resolve
>don't you dare try to help another citizen, especially an elderly/handicapped one
>otherwise police can't justify their salaries
>and we can't hire more of them based on """workloads"""

It's not the same concept at all. Engines spin backward just fine. Depending on design it might cause the timing belt to jump if it can't maintain tension going backward. Not the nicest thing to do, but no tow company is going to worry about dragging it backward far enough for the belt to jump either.

>oy vey
>all these parking infractions
>let us issue tickets
>that people will fight in court
>maybe you hire a lawyer or a paralegal
>maybe he is jewish (maybe)
>maybe police report their incident calls are up 40% from last year
>maybe we need to hire some more officers
>maybe we need to increase your taxes a bit to pay for them all
>maybe we need to introduce more CCTV cameras and automated controls to watch you

Do you know how a manual transmission works?

>park car
>put in 1st gear
>direct physical linkage from wheels - output shaft - gears - input shaft - clutch - flywheel - crankshaft - connecting rods
>this is literally what prevents the vehicle from rolling forward or backward when it's parked (aside from a parking brake)
>start dragging vehicle backwards while in gear
>wheels want to spin, can't because they're being held in place by stationary engine and everything in between (clutch/transmission/shafts)
>all of that torque/force is being put into these linkages
>implying something isn't prone to break after a while

Why do you think people put their car in gear when they park it? SO IT WON'T MOVE. Notice how the rear wheels were spinning, and the front wheels were dragging? All of that weight and torque was going into the tiny transmission.

tow companies put the non-drive wheels on the ground if they're doing a conventional tow, because it's a bad idea to tow the drive wheels (not only because they turn but because it's not good to run the vehicle on a highway at 80kmh in neutral gear)

that's why, if you need a tow with a 4WD/AWD vehicle, they get you a flatbed - you are fucking the car trying to tow drive wheels without the vehicle running

i think maybe you need to do a little more reading up on how cars work

No, faggot. There's no one-way pawl thing on an engine. Eventually you reach enough force to get a piston compress whatever's in the cylinder, to get a cam lobe to pop over and force a valve open, etc. Have you seriously never had your car roll backward in gear or thought for a moment about what you just said?

Dragging it on the highway at highway speed back to the tow shop is one thing. Winching it across the road and on to the bed is completely different.

>Engines spin backward just fine.
in neutral, perhaps, but not when they're parked in gear you mong

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, and clearly don't know how an engine or a manual tranmission works. I just explained it to you, and you're still being retarded.

And we're talking about the Mazda being dragged backwards for 1/3 of a mile through a parking lot while it was parked/not running. You're trying to move the goal posts, which still doesn't even work for your example.

There's literally no difference between spinning backward in neutral and spinning backward in gear because the rest of the driveline is also spinning backward.

I guess you get an award for coming up with something just this autistic to troll about.

>There's literally no difference between spinning backward in neutral and spinning backward in gear

literally wat

how hard were you dropped on your fucking head

>There's no one-way pawl thing on an engine

holy shit now I know you're trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=eh988eSAPc8

fuck off you little idiot baby you've been BTFO and now you're butthurt

That's a transmission, faggot, not an engine.

Look, you obviously don't know what you're talking about and that's alright. It's time to learn something new, so you don't keep shitposting in future threads.

Moving a car that is not running, and parked in gear (either auto in park, or manual in forward or reverse gears), is a bad idea. The drivetrain is physically locked together by a stationary engine, and when you start pulling on the wheels by dragging them, that force is transmitted up into the drivetrain.

It's bad fucking news for the car. Plain and simple.

Have you never seen pic related? It's not just so the front bumper doesn't scrape, wheel dollies are used to tow FWD/AWD vehicles because you can't safely drag/move them otherwise.

1.) you were responding to a post about transmissions

2.) it was about manual tranmissions

3.) no one mentioned engines having a parking pawl, except you

4.) stop shitposting you braindead nigger

Maybe you can't figure out which posts are mine without IDs or something. I clearly addressed all of these points already, even if I didn't structure them specifically in a way so that you wouldn't be confused.

>t.busrider

time to stop posting little shitlord

stop trying to blame people here for your ignorance

No I know which ones you made, they're the retarded ones with factually incorrect dogshit written in them.

>I see one wrong (double parking on handicap spots) and one right (dragging idiot's shitbox out of the way).

the "right" way to do this is to call the towing company and report it like a normal person, so a professional handles the towing instead of cletus in truck with some cloth bands shredding the tires, marking up the parking lot (now vandalizing the lot owner's property as well) possibly ripping apart the transmission, ruining the parking brake, or pulling on some part of the frame that shouldn't be handling that kind of force. This basically has the potential to be the equivalent of jacking their car up and cutting things with a saw or smashing their body and windows with a hammer because you're too eager to actually use your truck for once instead of following the correct process and getting it towed.

This.
>open door, get in on driver's seat from passenger side
Wtf is wrong with you?

>miles for speed