withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560

>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Japanese release date confirmed
gematsu.com/2017/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-japanese-release-date-announced-august-9

Rei

So Rei is worse than everyone else?

But Rei is my favorite Appli Driver

Then you have good taste my friend.

He's alright.

Anyone looking forward to Agumon showing up and teaching those clowns what a REAL Digimon is?

This kills the plot. Why doesn't X just kill Leviathan and such.

A megaman X crossover would be the tits.

>Agumon clearly smacks some fucker in the face in the Appmon trailer

Has 01 Agumon ever attacked a human before?

Anyone own any of these Edge figures?

How are they?

Is this confirmed to be the same Agumon? They aren't exactly uncommon creatures.

According to Appmon's twitter, is indeed Tai's.

Whether he's from Adventure, 02 or tri is anyone's guess tho

I want Agumon to tell Haru his feelings towards Yuujin are wrong and evil.
Homosexuality doesn't exist in his universe.

Taichi and Yamato started the slash pairing fad in Digimon

What if they throw everyone for a loop and make it V-Tamer Taichi's Agumon?

Seeing Zero in his Agumon form would be weird as hell

That would be an interesting thing since that would be extremely early in his lifespan.

>Goodbye Agumon! Your battle will help us defeat Leviathan!
>I just wanted to eat the food really. But remember me as... Zeromaru!

>Whether he's from Adventure, 02 or tri

They specifically refer to him as his season 1 version

They both fucking hated each other. They only became friends in 02. Fujoshits are cancer.

Shit like this would be completely foreign to poor Agumon.

No. Stupid filler episode made to pander to the nostalgia fans when we're only 7 episodes away from the finale. Why the hell would I look forward to that.

See you all in 2 weeks when the plot continues

>7 episodes to finish the plot
>Still haven't had anyone reach final form
Rip character development.

>when the plot continues
I'm really sad thinking the god evos will only appear for like 2 or 3 episodes, at most, and they will defeat Leviathan in one episode.

Yuujin is so handsome

Haru, pls

Leviathan probably has multiple forms since there aren't many God Grade Appmon for enemy fodder.

Here's hoping. Otherwise it's gonna be a group of God Grades beam spamming Leviathan to death.

I knew a guy that came from a village where homosexuality was unheard.
The guy giggled like a faggot the first time he saw a gay couple.
I assume the same shit would happen to a digimon that only knows about natural relationships.

I don't have any of the Digimon ones, but my friend has a bunch of the Gundam ones and they seem really nice and are well articulated for a chibi style figure. So I think it's just a question of how much you like chibi digimon, and I personally would not pay more than 25-30 for figures their size.

I don't want to start a debate, but plenty of species of animals display homosexual behavior, so it seems odd to assume digimon wouldn't.

I honestly doubt the digimon in Adventure/02/Tri or the appmon in Universe fuck.
Agumon at this point only knows that human guys and girls fuck each other. This universe allows same sex couples as evident by the twitter lesbian shit and the resident gay couple.

Just tell Agumon that Haru is a girl.
There, problem solved.

Most Digimon probably wouldn't even understand the concept of genders or sexual attraction at all. Remember that these are the same creatures that can look like a cute girl and then suddenly evolve into some bara dude

He would be stunned by a woman wearing goggles.

He has already seen a bitch wear them before, I doubt Haru having them would be that much of a shock at this point.

Bump

I've got omegamon, its pretty cool
proportions aside, its the most accurate figure of him you can get imo, and its got a couple cool little part effects for the sword and cannon

I really ought to pick up the alphamon one too

Damn. That looks really nice.

Last bump of the night. Take care /digi/ and don't die.

I really like this cat

bump

That's a cute cow.

this show is going to end badly, I can feel it

To be continued on Appmon movie.

I don't think a Digimon series would be that stupid.

>tumblr.png

Show me your Digimon.

Giant Bunny is best digimon.

So of all things to keep bringing back, why the goggles? They never even use them. Why did Taichi even have them in the first place? He wasn't about to go swimming or anything

Because it's easy to slap them on a character's forehead and have that visual design link to all the rest and still make them otherwise very different character designs.

They already do that by making all the main kids have brown hair
You can even include Ryo and Masaru given that

They do use the goggles from time to time. Takato used them in the digital fields, V-Tamer Taichi used them to fly on Zero, Takuya used them to go underwater, and Taichi in tri is using them to find distortions. Taiki and Tagiru use them for symbolic purposes, lord knows why. In tamers it at least made sense since Takato watched the show. I guess Taiki saw all these goggle dudes and went "Oh hey, I have them too" At the end of the day it probably comes down to memorability.They are pretty much stuck with them now.

>Haru

>someone marries Mimi
>they only have 1 kid
>someone marries Hikari
>they only have 1 kid
>someone marries Miyako
>3 kids and counting
I don't get it, is she part Mexican or something? Not just her but her mother also had like 4 kids.

Maybe she is anime Catholic.

Miyako was using Ken as her sugar daddy so she didn't have to bother having her own career and had plenty of free time for more baby-making than everyone else.

Bmp

That only happens in media where the digimon don't have a personality in first place, or where for the sake of game mechanics they can evolve into lots of things and said evolved forms are never adressed by virtue of only the child levels appearing in talking scenes

In anime and manga, the worst thing that happened was a female digimon going the ambiguous but mostly man-looking garudamon and despite that even kept a feminine voice. And dudemons never turned into anything blatantly feminine

I dunno man, I find pretty much all of Lopmon's forms to be androgynous except maybe Wendimon

Have we ever had any 2 digimon characters that were this gay? I think even LordKnightmon wouldn't be able to handle this.

speaking of lopmon
>N0 antylamon
>get him rosemon's pillow to cure insomnia
>doesn't even like it until he starts huffing it and realizes it smells like rosemon
I realize it could be because she's, you know, a rose, but
>IT SMELLS LIKE HER
was still kind of hilarious coming from that autistic rabbit

You're pulling my leg. No way these two are that much of a faggot

They were already into each other even in Adventure. Toei is even onboard with the ship, and this official image shows it.

Sorato is a mistake. Taito is what it's supposed to be.

God Appmon are OP, though. Some of Ultimate Appmon already rival Mega Digimon in their ability, like Globemon with his global search.

They won't be showing OP Appmon just yet.

If I see that damn Shutmon again!!!!

Oujamon is cute!!!

Like a God damn teddy bear.

You'd be surprised.

Nice job showing promotional art.
Now how about you show something that tops my image.
Only Ken and Daisuke come close.
Taito is rival hate tru luv fujoshit bottom barrel drivel.
Even fujoshit have gotten better taste, move on.

No way this is an accurate translation right?

Ai is a cuckqueen.

realistically "it's a date" is a figure of speech to mean "yes, we'll meet then," and in japanese sounds completely different, and has nothing to do with them going on a date
the translator was either being cheeky or nothing else fit
that isn't to say they're not gay as fuck, just that the implication of that line probably changed across the language barrier

BanchoGlobemon?

If only.

Fix these guys evolutions.

Why fix, that which aint broken?

remove the bottom line

Here you go. I improved them.

>only uses three of the four dark masters
DAMNIT

Serious answer

Not all of them need work. First four are fine.

Palmon randomly becoming a waifumon always bugged me. I know she's a partner of a girl, but still, Togemon weirdly looks like the toughest form. I prefer
Palmon>Togemon>Jyureimon>Algomon ultimate

I have a perhaps somewhat rational, somewhat irrational hatred of Vikemon.
Either Zudomon evolves into Plesiomon, or if we must be more thematically consistent, fuck the whole line and just have Gomamon evolve into Seadramon, Mega Seadramon and then Plesiomon

Patamon evolving into Angemon is definitely strange. A more consistent line would be
Patamon>Pegasmon>Hippogriffomon>Griffomon
or else just start with Lucemon for the child form

Tailmon you can replace her perfect with Taomon and you're good with whatever ultimate she typically has. Whole line's fucked from the start with dogs becoming cats and whatnot

Last one's fine.

>randomly

>Lucemon
Why even bother evolving from that point on?

To avoid his destiny of inevitable corruption.

Well wouldnt that be a kicker
>Takeru gets Lucemon instead of Patamon
>Proceeds to Level absolutely every enemy with zero effort, all the way up to the Dark Masters
>Both get more and more full of themselves
>Piedmon battle goes exactly as in the original, except now Lucemon evolves into Falldown Mode due to Takeru refusing to accept any loss cause "Muh PRIDE", instead of "Muh HOPE"
>Stomps Piedmon, doesnt even bother reverting the keychains since they are now too good for the rest of the team
>Apocalymon shows up
>???
>Either SadGeometry wins and GG or Takeru and Lucemon take over the DW
>Bonus round Takeru gets his ass betrayed once Lucemon finds out how to keep FM on without evolution

That's really cool.

Needs more waifumons.

Are you ever going to get over your hatred for a fictional creature, Plesiomonfag? After months seeing you here this is starting to get sad.

I've actually only been browsing this general for like 2 weeks. You must be thinking of someone else

>inb4 plesiomon

Does that Plotmon recolor (as well as the Nyaromon one) even have official names?

>trash

jesus tailmon's line is a clusterfuck
>dog>cat>hot angel lady>falcor

>dog>cat>hot angel lady>holy angel lady
fixed

Fuck it I´ll do a few. Introducing, the "Edgelord Children"[spoilerPicked Cherubimon, because I wanted all corrupted archangels, and because we dont have a good pic of corrupted Rasielmon][/spoiler]

what's the one following Togemon