remove priest

Why is Van Cleef not a pirate?

Barnes' mouth is totally fucked what the hell

why isn't she available still?

obligatory fuck Ben Brode

Post a gamewinning Dragon priest or nigger priest deck

Did I miss any reveals today?

Bad manners should not be acceptable.
Purify players who use bad manners by subjecting them to bad manners.

not really

Warrior legendary and the rest of the mage cards

Where

the FUCK

is our Troll Raid expansion?

all these shit mage spells just to nerf glyph lul

>ICC expansion only just now hitting
>No TBC expansion
But no let's do a Troll raid one

>got my 30g
>draft a shit deck
>lose to rogue with nzoth and hogger
>steed got polymorphed from babbling book into a loss
>stabilizing against a rogue only to lose to vilespine
never going to constructed for shit gold again

After beastmaster, innervate and ice block get rotated out

Where the FUCK is Zul'Jin

The dream.

>beastmaster
?

Houndmaster

>Warlock Renounce Darkness
>Only card in his hand gets replaced with something that blocks my lethal
FUCKING
BROOOOOOOODE

How do I quest druid guys. Helpp. I just cant win with it, and when I do it feels like I didnt need Barnabus Skill. Would appreciate if could show me a list or just tell me what's the best way to complete the Quest. Thanks

I know it sounds stupid but do you mulligan away golakka against pirate warrior? I've had much more success with the card when I drew it mid game and eat a 3/4 or 5/4 rather than a 2/1 or 1/1

>quest druid
You poor soul.

replace the quest and other cards with better cards. hope this helped

Because he's a carpenter who basically just ran a labor union/rebellion

just hold on to it but don't play it on turn 2?

Dust quest card
Make Jade cards
Get countered in 1 week

ZG is way more interesting and memeable than ZA though, think of all the leaders and Hakkar as cards

thats sadly how the bad quests go, you either lose or win not because of the quest 95% of the time. in the druid's case it takes him a while to get it going and when he does it kinda doesn't matter without card draw. For the quest to be effective you need card draw so the 0 cost means something, very powerful minions that can take advantage of the 0 cost, and minions to set up the quest. Unfortunately you're better off just not playing it and playing EZ big druid instead. If you want an actual good version of this quest go play wild with the aviana and kun combo featuring c'thun.

It's fucking terrible but I've had my greatest success with this abomination of a deck.

Basically just uses Jades to slowly ramp up, toss a bunch of taunts in the way while growing C'Thun and then hopefully not drawing him before you're dropping 5/5 jades and finish your Quest.
Surprisingly, this actually has a decent win rate, because Jades.

...no? If you have the plays to get early tempo anyway you can just save it, but you always want to have it

I just really need to suck it up and craft Primordial Drakes don't I

it's the best card in ungoro and it can be run in any deck that isn't aggro so yeah probably

one of the best un'goro cards, usable in many decks

That sucks, I'm a pretty new player so I dont have any of the wild cards. Just wanted to make this meme card I unpacked work. Thanks anyway.

Interesting, I might test this since I have all the cards, except for elise and shes not that important. There are not many strong minions to justify playing Barnabus but I guess cthun is strong enough.

How do we make discardlock good?

Ungoro will be leaving us in 5 days. How do you rate this expansion, /hsg/? Are you gonna miss it?

Is druid the only class currently where you are happy to see your starting hand full of classic cards?

>Leaving us
>Primordial Drake is still a thing with Dragon Priest making a comeback
>Jade Druid still top meta

I'm still very optimistic that the remaining Druid cards will really help this deck out. Fatespinner and Ultimate Infestation are definitely good additions already, but I'd love to have the Druid hero be synergistic with the Quest.
I'm also really pissed that Shadow Essence is a Priest card. That thing would have been the shit for Quest Druid.

>Priest

yeah I understand, I actually unpacked marsh queen recently and it's almost as bad. Unfortunately right now only one quest is playable with another being close but inconsistent. I hope they can fix some of them but I know they won't.
It's not actually leaving but it was a healthier meta than some of the others so hopefully that won't change.

>jade idol
>jade blossom
>jade spirit
>golakka
all good opening hand

One of the healthest metas so far, though that might just be compared to the aidsfest of a meta we had before.

lol?

Nzoth pally wants to see Acolyte of pain, truesilver, and doomsayer.

I miss Dragon Priest.

Quest Murloc is FUN

said no one ever

All Quests are absolute and utter FUN. But they're also almost without exception shit.

No, I do as well. I liked minion combat focused decks. I miss Zoo also.

Too many decks these days are "I gotcha" decks where you rely on drawing cards til your decks gimmick appears.

R8

Will it be viable? It seems like the freeze murloc and draw 2 murlocs should help but most games it seems like the reward is worthless. I either lose or win without even playing megafin

stop playing priest

Dragon Priest is making a comeback with the next expansion.

>One of the healthest metas so far
this is a meme because every deck is cancer

Would actually use.

This was a pretty good expansion overall and probably the most dynamic and fluid meta we've had, but I'm kinda bored and want to move on. I like Token Shaman and Silence Priest but therw really wasn't a single deck I LOVED to play like wog Tempo Warrior, MSG Aggro Rogue, Maly Druid, Patrons, Sunshine Hunter , etc.

I'm excited for the upcoming set but afraid the quest/freeze mage will be too strong and push out other mage archetypes, I guess control warrior could keep freeze in check but what can really stop quest mage? Cancer aggro?

that's really bad. armorsmith gains aren't important enough you need to play this

>Most dynamic and fluid meta
Were we playing the same game
One of the classes was borderline unplayable while two were genuinely terrible.

Quest is a mistake. They are either broken shit or just meme.

>what can really stop quest mage?
the quest?

quest mage is trash

It's actually broken as fuck with the new cards Warrior has that summon stuff every time they take damage.

But the Token decks are exclusively board focused? I find Shaman a bit more engaging than just dropping giant overstatted shit, at least you have to combo your tokens

really? you see that card and the first thing that pops into your head is armorsmith?

Quest mage is going to get a lot worse because of all the garbage tier spells entering the pool of random spells. Quest mage was only good because of the absurdly high chance of getting a high quality spell from book and glyph. Watch what happens when these mages aren't reliably pulling Tomes and more glyphs from their ass.

compared to some other expansions it most certainly was

gonna miss posting Dinosaurs.

but its not?

But soon it'll be time for skeletonposting

It shouldn't be zero mana though.

That's the main issue of most Quests. All of them, apart from the Rogue and Mage ones, only ever finish if you are already dominating the game and will usually be useless. I rarely end up really needing Sulfuras on Warrior, the heal to 40 on Priest, Barney on Druid or Galvadon on Paladin. The times I do need them are when I'm behind and need their power boost, but often can't finish them properly in that timeframe.
They should have used this expansion to really give each Quest the tools tobbe its own distinct deck and have the quest as the main wincon, not bw a general goodstuff deck that can run the quest without downside.

When has the game ever not been like that? There are more legend viable decks right now than ever. Paladin and Priest were fucking garbage in vanilla and wog, for example. It's the ebb and flow of class balance

Except for Valeera of course, she's literally always strong but counterable

literally no other reason to run it
patron isn't good enough in 2017 and the value with frothing doesnt feel worth it either

that's a fair point

user stop you're scaring me!

Reminder that Druid has been meta since the very conception of this game and will continue being so until the end of time.

Quest Mage almost auto wins against Control Warrior if you don't rat Tony or a Sorc

have we been playing the same game? quest mage is absolute shit. tier 3 at best.

holy shit this thread is so bad at this game.

how would this work with commanding shout?

Axe Flinger.
New Legendary.
That spell that makes it impossible for your minions to drop below 1 life to go infinite and force your opponent to concede if he wants to leave.

>this bad deck counters this other bad deck as long as it doesn't play one card which autowins
wow great point I guess quest mage is tier 1 now you really showed me

Tier 3 is not "shit" friend. You can hit legend with any tier 3 deck.

>playing the fireball variant
It's like you enjoy losing to people who can actually play the game.
Giants are far more versatile, actually do work when ratted out, and you won't be dead in the water if you run out of ice blocks before you assemble combo.

Living Mana is so bullshit for most classes to deal with.
>next turn Innervate+Roar
Fuck this.

It's not BEST DEGG IN DA GAME TIER 0 :DDDD but it's still a relevant, legend viable deck

The same way bouncing blade did.

not him but it kinda does what mage already does which is stall till they can pull of a win with the bonus of not instantly losing to control warrior. However it's easier to deal with than other versions of mage and if just one thing goes wrong then you're fucked. Whats worse is every version of the combo has a huge weakness and the more you understand the quest as the person playing against it the easier it is to play around it

>craft a meme addict deck
>mana addict infinite Shadow Vision loop
>final card is the second Radiant Element needed for the loop

>Let the pain speak to me!

Giants is way worse than Exodia Mage overall, I thought the consensus was reached a while ago

This is a good point. With paladin in particular I find the quest is actually pretty easy to finish but if you're finishing the quest that means they haven't been killing your minions and if they haven't been killing your minions you're winning and don't need galvadon, often times I don't even play him after I get him.

I imagined he would be like an insurance plan though since the weakness of those decks is sometimes you get them low with your buffed dudes but then you loose the board to a big clear and can't get that last bit of damage in but he doesn't reliably fill that role since he doesn't always get stealth/windfury and even if he does he can still be removed by most classes or blocked by big taunts.

If you get galvadon you probably don't need galvadon and if you need galvadon he's actually probably not going to save you. It's funny that everyone thinks buff spells are a problem though, the buffs are good it's galvadon that's shit.

BRODE I WANT KAZAKUS
I AM PREPARED TO MAKE A DEAL

>Playing evolve/devolve shaman
>Enemy druid uses living mana
Thats incredible!

you can hit legend with a deck of all basic cards, that doesn't mean those decks are good