>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1llyWcPmtF3wW7CAaRnz21MunLCC4zJ18Po_nI3IVbFk/edit#gid=1351625886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cloud's been working out

Just noticed I fucked up the number here. It should be DCLXIV, not DCLXIX. My bad.

Man, coasting along the story is comfy.
Until fucking bombs show up, that is. Fuck those screams.

Only a LITERAL idiot would write something while meaning something else.
You're just extraordinarily stupid, user.
Go back to school and don't come back until you pass English class, dumbass.

FFT a shit

>Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric

literal anally ravaged

Beefy cloud better be in FF7R

Pretty much. I fucking hated bombs when I was new.

The only time I've ever had to use Pheonix Downs is when I'm coasting through something on Auto and a fucking Bomb goes off.

Do the banners in Mobius not show on the summon page? I just want to be sure the XIV/XV summon is in effect before wasting cards.

Look at this fruitcake.

Didn't notice that. I should have looked it over before I copied the last thread OP. But if I was going to do that, I would have gotten the number right too.

What's the best party in FFXII?

> finished story event
> get 2 tickets from it
> decide to spend them in celebration of beating story event
> first ticket gets gold
> get that elf faggot
> second ticket blue... to gold... to rainbow

awwww shit.

I know right?
Those horns look fuckign stupid, who the fuck'd wear that?

>Basch
but he's dead user

That fruitcake could very likely kick the shit out of your yellow cape wearing ass, sitting over there with your fucking Blank Sword.

Alright. If that's bait, you got me.

Muwah! Lightning sama is here!

Veritas of Flame.

What's this guy good for?

Lightning's birthday par >FFXII
Actually, nvm...

Banners are specific things you choose. If it doesn't say 14/15 summon it's not the 14/15 summon.

He swings his axe hard
also he may be a closet homosexual

Best finisher in the game also pretty future proof

>What's this guy good for?
Beats me, but he's a pretty interesting character in that story event.

I know they whip that shit out of their asses in a day or two, but these spread out story events are entertaining.

Wh-where do I get a better sword, fellow blank user? I thought I was doing good...

Ashe, Fran and Penelo

God-tier finisher.

Everyone with all licenses? Idk user what the fuck are you asking

Best finisher to date even in JP, nice job also fuck you, why is my luck on this banner so shit.

>j-just use dragoons dude
no

Level up your job. Mythic Jobs don't get their weapon till 5th panel.

First, you'll have to level up your skill panel for the class. Click the yellow box. Each upgrade costs seeds. Since you just started, you have a shitload of seeds, but they go by very quickly. Once you have an entire skill page filled out, there'll be a good upgrade at the end of the page, either a class upgrade or a weapon upgrade. Those cost Crystals, somewhat hard to find.

Next, click the "weapon" in the red square. That's where you pick your weapons. As you get more jobs and level them up more, you'll have a wider range of weapons to pick from. Weapons aren't class specific either. You can mix and match weapons to classes.

faggot bird made me forget to actually use my pic

>800+ max health

Yeah nice job overleveling.

>Since you just started, you have a shitload of seeds, but they go by very quickly.
If you mean the novice hall, that"s closed right now.

>tfw still trying to get a mythic job
Did I make a mistake dumping that Heritic Knight roll? Everything I read up about it seemed really dull and the rest of the roll didn't seem that great with it anyway.

Weapons are usually acquired through different jobs. Here's a spreadsheet to help you decide.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1llyWcPmtF3wW7CAaRnz21MunLCC4zJ18Po_nI3IVbFk/edit#gid=1351625886

Where do I pull from to pull for Balamb Mercenary?

>also fuck you, why is my luck on this banner so shit.

meh... I did spent 22 tickets on this banner so far.... not including the daily rolls.

>Did I make a mistake dumping that Heritic Knight roll?
Nah, fuck heretic knight. It's good but you need a bunch of really specific cards that can only be upgraded with skill tickets and are worthless in SP for him to be good for MP. So, he's only really good for older players with a bunch of growstars and tickets they don't care about.

>Everyone saying how great FV is
>but noone is pulling hard for him
???
is he really so special?

I tried at lv27 and turn RNG fucked me over with Garuda going dead last and then having the first action next turn.
2 levels put Arc and Refia consistently before him.

Thanks for the info.

He's the best at what he does but who really cares about having the best finisher. It's all about chainers.

Weird I thought people were saying that 11pm est was when new banners started in mobius.

Any idea if you can still get Squal and other legendarys from the XIV/XV banner?

Everyone thinks Nier is coming out and want to jack off to 2brap

>pulls 22 times and keeps rolling dailies
>durr wut's dis guy gud 4?
fuck off you knew exactly what he was good for

Finishers are the most expendable part of your team comp in the most difficult content with a couple exceptions, so even though he's the best in the role he's overshadowed a bit by Dark Veritas. Not to mention Nier and a bunch of other great banners are coming up so people need to conserve their resources. Also 5* pull rates are fucking retarded in this game so unless you're willing to shill out a ton of money it's not worth chasing a 5* on a split banner.

>fuck off you knew exactly what he was good for

I knew he was wanted and he was good, but I honestly did not bother to check what he was good for until after I got him.

I'm pretty sure you can since it's considered a GAS.

Okay well at least I won't feel bad for dumping the only Mythic I've pulled so far. I know people say I don't need it but I'd like to have one just because I'd feel more content that way just starting out. Plus a lot of them look pretty fantastic. If I could pick I'd probably go with Judge Magister just for style points but at this point I'd go with any of them as long as it's usable and good.

t. salty grapes

>salty grapes

Why do you want a Mythic? They're not even that good.

Please note that Mythic is a SERIES of Legendary Jobs. (Mythic Knight, Mythic Ninja, Mythic Sage)

Welp, I'm back, and heading back to the hotel for the instructions, Eight notes that there are quite a lot of soldiers around.

>Judge Magister just for style points
I'd roll for him if I were rerolling. He's pretty much the best job in the game.

If you had a deck of 20 pot of greeds and 20 of whatever else you want you would automatically win the game. It's just restricted, kind of like how you're literally never going to draw 4 great gospels

I meant just a legendary job then. I actually thought they were interchangeable. Egg on my face for assuming, then. If you couldn't tell I'm kind of new to this.

He's good at not showing up in my 80 pulls

Totally not suspicious sabotaging going in the back. Nope. No sir.

You don't need to draw 4 Great Gospels. You can fucking buy the other 3 out of the shop.

Also you can't have 20 fucking pots of greed.

buy more lapis ~kupo
He'll eventually show up ~kupo

You know, there ARE more soldiers than before in here.

How do I even pull legend jobs? Where in the shop?

>55 pulls on this banner
>10 golds
>FOUR fucking Soleils
>no on banner 4*

>pulling this close to nier

Baka.

And it looks like I'll probably have to come back after the mission.

Anyway, we've wasted enough time already, so let's see what are we to do, now that there's an armistice going on.

why do you need 4?

>How do I even pull legend jobs?
By doing a summon.
>Where in the shop?
The shop tab.

Ah good, it's break time. I can now make some food and read along.

You don't.

When will this mobius newfaggotry end?

In about 2 days once they realize the game sucks ass.

FUCK
SHIT
UP
!

If I am going for Balamb Merc or Judge Magister, do I pull from Greater Summon or Boosted Greater Summon?

Nothing fishy about this whole setup at all!

The age of the recuck keeper is over. Now is the time of Mobius and BE.

Never ever.

If that was true no one would be playing BE.

There is only Boosted Greater Summon right now. In around 3 and a half hours? There will be a 14/15 Greater Summon. The one you're seeing is probable the FREE Greater Summon.

If you pull from Boosted Greater Summon you'll always get Squall/Tonberry if you pull a Legendary.

Welp, got jack shit. Rerollerino we gogo.

You said that 2 days ago tho

Why does he wear the mask?

Reminder that when 14/15 Greater Summon comes online we also lose the FREE Greater Summon.

>mobiusfags have a chip on their shoulder about BE

Interesting.

>Enhanced Firion because I wanted a good finisher for my Edgars
>End up pulling Luneth with the 5k lapis 5* deal
>Fuck, well, he's better so I guess I'll enhance him to replace my Firion
>Finally finish enhancing him
>Do my daily pull
>Oh, shit, rainbow
>Maybe it's Dark Veritas so I can finally have a real chainer
>Get Fire Veritas
AHHHHHHHHH
FUUUUUUUUCK

Because he's going for a swim.

Not even Mobiusfags, just me. I hate FEH the most though. Also it's really easy to fuck with BEfags.

checked

The fuck's a Komadori.

>Not enhancing only when you can't clear content
I guess it sucks that BE has no hard content where a finisher is relevant wtf were you thinking using a finisher, finishers are memes

At least you have 3 of the best finishers in game.

>no true doublehand in GL
>cant stack doublehand
Enhanced Luneth is way much better than FV

This is why I'm afraid to enhance my Luneth. It will take all my power crysts and I fear I will end up regretting it and need them for something else.

>BE

Uh oh...

>Enhanced Luneth is way much better than FV
>way much better
ESLfag is back

>I guess it sucks that BE has no hard content

Honestly, robot trial was hard for me.... still beat it tho.

It's a bird btw. The bird returned to the nest. It's code.