Post trucks/SUVs with amber rear turn signals like god intended

Post trucks/SUVs with amber rear turn signals like god intended

gas yourself

I thought red indicators were a thing that kinda disappeared in the late 90s in the US... little did I know that you guys still have them and produce them to this day

>wanting confusing taillights on purpose
No u

mber indicators were kinda a fad here for a bit when mid 2000's auto makers were trying to make their late 90's models look newer. It faded away shortly after they re-designed their next gen models for what ever reason. I guess its cheaper to make 1 piece of plastic than 2 or 3. Kinda sad

You do know they do still flash orange?
why would they put led lights behind an orange cover when it just is not needed?

I kinda dont like the red turn signals. My guess is that its a mix of not being used to them, and because under certain conditions they'll be harder to tell apart from the brake lights/rear running lights

Now here is a topic; clear indicators with amber bulb, or orange indicators with clear bulb?

>Now here is a topic; clear indicators with amber bulb, or orange indicators with clear bulb?
Both are acceptable and they are vastly superior to all red turn signals

.... ok, that is actually the best conlusion I think we'll reach in this thread

clear with amber is god tier

These things run for ever. Dad's still got a suburban going strong with 257k miles.

Yes, I do know they flash orange, that's why I posted it. Either is acceptable. Shit like this is what sucks, the turn signal shares the same bulb with the brake light.

whats even worse is when their 3rd brake light is burnt out, shit really sucks

Braking - three solid lights
Turning - one flashing light

It's not that hard.

It still takes you a second to count and process that, whereas the turn signal being a different color is immediately obvious.

call it a hatchback again you fools

> DMV code UT
> "2 wheel drive SUV"

It's a hatchback

sorry m8 the amount of burnt out 3rd brake lights on these 90s-2000s f-150s and rams is way to high

>center brake lamp out because most people are too stupid or lazy to do any maintenance whatsoever on their car
>turns on signal and starts tapping their brakes

The new GM SUVS (with the exception of the Tahoe and Suburban) has amber turn signals.

Who the fuck taps their brakes repeatedly? Are we also driving over consistently patchy black ice too? Why are brake lights even red? What if the sun turns red, huh? Checkmate.

Anything other than amber for a turn signal needs is trash.

>who the fuck taps their brakes repeatedly
Bad drivers, who are consistently driving older pickups

A lot of people are actually mentally retarded when they get behind the wheel of an automobile