nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

earningswhispers.com/
consumerist.com/2008/12/23/jim-cramers-advice-slightly-worse-than-a-coin-toss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you telling me i have to look at his asshole everytime i come to this thread.

At least I took the effort to make a new thread.

There were at least 10 active faggots in the last one after it hit the bump limit and not a damn one of you lazy bastards made one before it was archived.

Could use some advice. Can't day trade due to work restrictions (work for a bank). Looking to start using Robinhood and the stock market has always fascinated me. Looking for some ideas for stocks that fluctuate a bit over a few days/week period but seem to stay in the same range so I can play them a bit, even though I will have to hold positions overnight. Any suggestions?

JNUG/JDST here I come

CERU my nigga

>hold positions overnight
Earnings Reports mah nigga
earningswhispers.com/

Thank you both, I will definitely take a look.

tfw you go all in on the one that drops.

Just gonna leave this here....

Literally any company that has a phase 2 or phase 3 study is gonna rocket. Tbh CVM

I hope so, I've already dropped a solid 20% because of CVM

Yo can we not with this thread image

I'll make a new thread after my CSGO match

>2 active threads

NO.

go fuck yourself.

Just delete this one after makes one

post daily 1000+ returns so we can cum buckets you can do it

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too old to delete now anyways

maybe don't post the Indian flag next time you absolute nigger

Now I'm going to do it again next time just to piss you off you worthless bag of cells.

What's wrong with the current image?

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

*FWWWWWWoooOOT*
OH! Teheee! Sor--
*BRRRRAAAAaaaaappp!*

Nothing he's just being a faggot

CVM to $2 and higher soon.

hey new investingfaggot here. was wondering if any anons could share their researching method for finding good investments. looking for your preferred diet of media and analysis.

Media is shit and analysis is shit

Why media is shit.

Its the media, they aren't going to report on the hidden gems, the good meme stocks, all their going to do is suck Teslas fat schlong and various other bullshit.

Analysis.

Good luck with analysis, if you think you can analyze stocks better than the big guys on Wall Street, who have entire teams of people working on one specific company at any given time, good fucking luck.

What you can do as an individual investor is try and catch a rising stock that the big guys have recently jumped on, and ride the wave of gains.

OR, Im a massive retard, either way good luck.

Look for spikes in volume too, that usually indicates some big firms are putting the big dollars in the stock.

Anything to look at before a supposed interest rate hike for Wednesday?

What do you think about scouring VC portfolios. my friend works at a a recruitment agency and is constantly finding new companies to invest in by importing VC portfolios into excel and researching their investments

Why do you say that?

Multikine study, FDA deregulation from the new chief. I'm calling it alot of pharma is gonna spike monday

kek wills it

It's promising, but CVM has only brought me disappointment thus far. Thought about selling Friday, but you think i should hold come Monday?

In any other situation, i would brush this reason aside, but kek willed Trump to presidency so I'll take it, man

End of my first week trading, thanks to whoever turned me on to CERU

I hope you're right, it's the worse loss I have at the moment

My diet consists of 0% media. They are all paid shills.

I wonder if anyone's done an analysis on Cramer's picks on Mad Money to see how stocks perform the next day after he gives them positive or negative reviews.

so pretty much download autism and peruse /biz all day?

consumerist.com/2008/12/23/jim-cramers-advice-slightly-worse-than-a-coin-toss/

More or less.Do your own research and develop your own strategy. Veeky Forums's track record would actually be pretty good if it didn't have such a hardon for biotechs.

well thats my question. is research just kind of trial and error with small investments to see what i like to invest in? or is there more to it?

like a dollar here or there to see how my predictions are

Pretty much. Learn the basics then spend a considerable amount of time just observing. Then practice by making a few picks, see how they do, and try to fine tune your decision process. You should use a paper account first before using real money.

I want to do research and find a set of good stocks to follow, but I can't seem to define a good set of parameters to get me that good list to start with. Aside from just trying to figure out what's going to go up in the future.

any good paper trading apps i can use?

>file deleted

YES

Don't worry, i got it

Hold till wednesday.

Hey I've been sitting on SSKN for awhile what do you guys think, sell or hold? What's the latest play? It's been awhile..

What app is that?

Robinhood you might not have heard of it.

Some of your holdings look okay to me, but shaky overall.
Good luck

How do you choose your stocks?

I would sell because I don't know what the heck is going on when the company is that small. Looks like you could have made a profit recently, and now the stock is sort of plateauing, deciding what to do, with still no defined bottom value.

Risky! Just too many better stocks to choose from!

My link in my email expired for my account link, says get a new link in the app but I can't find it please help.

about to all in on CARA tmmrw, may kek be with me

Might want to hold off. I have a feeling we will see 14 before it starts to turn around. I was thinking about a 15 entry point myself but the fall hasn't stopped yet.

learn TA

not that I know of. I haven't used one in 7 years and it doesn't exist anymore.

The bank of america and GE stock seemed like safe bets, and I joined robinhood to catch the AMD train. The others are meme pharmaceutical companies I've seen shilled in /rgt/ or r/wsb
I'm glad to have made gains in week 1 but I know the losses will come someday.

Can some 1 here explain why Direxion stocks used to be do high (60k) a share? And what happened? Is that all just stock splits or what

(Jdug jdst, etc etc)

stock splits

Newbro here, best efts to get into or best long term savings accounts? looking into synchrony bank for a 1.05% apy savings account

IBB

>300/share
too poor for that right now, looking at total investment of 200 or so in a few, figured impossible but thought i'd ask

dont even have 1k to blow like that, so most likely just going to go for a high% savings account with synchrony bank

any suggestions for a poor fag with maybe $200-250/month to spare?

UNH

Leave it in a savings account and keep saving.

So whats the uk version of robinhood ?

Anyone else riding VBIV next week?

aye mkay, is synchrony bank ok? they offer 1.05 apy with no min req

Beginning in the 15th century and perhaps even earlier, Christian revelers in certain parts of England celebrated May Day with plays and games involving a Robin Hood figure with near-religious significance. In the 19th century, writer-illustrators like Howard Pyle adapted the traditional tales for children, popularizing them in the United States and around the world. More recently, bringing Robin to the silver screen has become a rite of passage for directors ranging from Michael Curtiz and Ridley Scott to Terry Gilliam and Mel Brooks.

Throughout Robin’s existence, writers, performers and filmmakers have probed their imaginations for new incarnations that resonate with their respective audiences. In 14th-century England, where agrarian discontent had begun to chip away at the feudal system, he appears as an anti-establishment rebel who murders government agents and wealthy landowners. Later variations from times of less social upheaval dispense with the gore and cast Robin as a dispossessed aristocrat with a heart of gold and a love interest, Maid Marian.

CVM setting up for a run today. They have a leading H1N1 vaccine and there is a bird flu outbreak in the states. Also arbitration and FDA approval soon.

What should I hold for the week. What should I sell off. Also have auph.

dump everything, especially cvm. auph is good

Explain why CVM is a bad choice

hoping for fda hold news is not a good reason for it to go up. if it can break10 cents then im wrong, if not then I close my short at 7

if fda does not lift hold, and i dont see it happening soon even if they do, what else do they have? a h1n1 vaccine in preclinical is NOT a good reason to invest at this point

yeah im short at 12, so there ya go

ALERT:

>RNN

Keep a close eye today.
>16mil volume Friday
>up over 20%
>10,000 watchers on ST (a good indicator of a pump in progress)

Good luck today

These are the kind of stocks that need to be shilled on here
Not that placing bets overnight on bio/pharma bullshit

>RNN isn't pharma bullshit

How safe is AUPH to just ride for a while? Seems like a nice place.

It's giving a good morning so far.

Buy DUST for the rate hike lads.

So how high will AMD go today?
Subsequently, how low will AMD drop midweek?

>subsequent
Do you even think about what you say

>placing bets overnight

I need 50% returns to start the week what's the play here

Amrs and scon

WUT R MEEMES

Why is robinhood so shit at open lately? Jesus christ it takes 5 minutes to fill my orders and by then its too late.

Used limit orders my dude

What is going on with CERU?! (muh nigga)

DUST
Look at what happened to it at last rate hike, Dec 14. Sell the tip, wait a day or three and catch NUGT for the correction and sell

how high will it go?????????

Whoever called the RNN pump, good on you.

comfy AMD gains

i'm up $1.20 per share, 9.27%

I don't think rates will raise

Anyone have any price targes for RNN? When does the ride end?

Me too senpai. Also missing when I rode the 6.47 to 9.50 then sold it. AMD is gold.

No kidding I thought it was some troll, will wait for profit taking then keep close eye on it

TECK, oh baby keep climbing.

I hope "all in" CARA bro waited like I said...

>cvm
nigger what are you doing