/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread Sae Sunday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10608654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's mine /pg/

Obligatory Makoto post

Comfiest group

Everyday until DSN

Everyday until DSN

How would the PT girls react to walking in on Ryuji slapping his floppy dick against the school turtle?

Why..

why are you posting a blank webm user?

fox

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I literally have no idea who these people are

Is that supposed to be Futaba and his child?

Did Yusuke fuck a spic?

>Anne is 70/1880!

I love Ann!

Anyone else find P4G is really generous with golden hand variants? I run into at least like 4 every dungeon

t. aidsposter

If this is who I think it is I don't want to be right

Still half an hour left of Saturday in da hood.

For forever!
For Justice!

Adult Yusuke.

Played on hard and only saw 1 until Adachi's dungeon which has like a guaranteed hand on that one floor.

t. assblasted annfag

It's not blank there's a cute girl dancing.

Stop the bullying

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Yukari is Goro's mommy!

is that yukari

Akechi is for sexualizing!

Really? I play on normal and run into them all the time. Not really complaining though, It's fun being overleveled and fusing Izanagi no Okami before Naoto's dungeon

I still don't see anything, try posting some FeMC to see if that works

Delete this, Yukari would never produce a child as vile as Goro

Chihirofag, how would you feel if DMN is about Chihiro becoming an idol?

You might need glasses.

Ryuji loves Haru!

What would adult goro look like?

Madkoto

Call you waifu day people are cancer.

Why did the P3 trailer have 4 dancers but the P5 trailer only has 2? Doesn't make much sense

Joker and Makoto are looking cool.

How do character days affect your /pg/ experience in any way?

Hifumi will have an expanded role in the inevitable remake of P5!

Yep. Also never ran into the reaper.

Still on Sadayo Saturday for me m8.

everyone sat on their asses and "raised awareness" while one loyal confidant actually went to Joker's hometown to hunt down the woman that helped ruin his life

>tfw I've posted this exact image in response to a groojoshi before
Nice

That is enough.

Chihiro is already the idol of my heart!
P3 DAN takes place during the events of P3 and Chihiro is council president in 4 so it's highly unlikely. Chihiro isn't going to get anything at all so my hopes are at nothing but more P3 makes me happy I just hope the story doesn't fuck with P3 itself too much

I used to run into like 2 or 3 per floor because I spent so much time abusing shuffle time to make my level 99 Pixie.

Makoto felt her skirt get lifted and a waft of cool air pass over her butt. She heard only an angry snarl before she felt Sae pulling the stolen panties down. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to happen next. Makoto's tastes ran far closer to verbal and mental masochism than physical masochism, but she was prepared for this possibility when she let Sae pull her down.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

Or she thought she had been prepared. Makoto had never been spanked before in her life. She wanted to take it stoically, but Makoto couldn't help but thrash in her sister's grasp. Pain there was entirely novel to her and it quickly overwhelmed her mental fortitude. But it was useless. Aikido couldn't help her here. She had zero leverage in her position and Sae was in no mood to let her go.

"Dad always *CRACK* let you *CRACK* get away with *CRACK* everything!" Sae shouted, interspersing her diatribe with harsh smacks. Makoto could only sob helplessly in response.

"You were his *CRACK* special *CRACK* little *CRACK* snowflake *CRACK* while I had to do all the work of following in his footsteps!" Sae shouted again. Through Makoto's tears, she could barely understand the words her sister was saying at this point.

"And I'm still doing all the work! 60 hours a week so you can lay here and frig yourself with my panties!" Sae hissed with a rage that was finally bubbling to the surface.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" Makoto begged, sincerely wishing she had thought this through more.

Reminder that the villian of P5 arena will be Akechi's twin brother Boro

this post gave me cancer

>Reaper takes fucking forever to spawn in P4G
>Only way to get ultimate weapons and other endgame gear is by defeating him
>Equipment doesn't carry over to NG+

Is Carmen a new persona? I've never seen that one before, I wonder who the user is

Did we get new P3DAN info?

On my 4 NG+ I could never get the reaper. I know HOW it works, after 20 chests he'll appear in what would usually be a shadow chest, but I never choose the right chest OR my 20th chest happens to be the last on the floor.
Though apparently theres a way to grind him in Yukiko's castle

*4 full new game+ playthroughs

Ann Takamaki, my wife.

No, but everyone wearing their uniforms makes it obvious it takes place during the game itself, if there is a story at all. If it was some grand REVIVE MC thing it'd take place after Ultimax at the very least, where no one would wear their uniforms.

More. I can fap to this.

So best guesses on which consoles/handhelds will P5U, P5R and P5AG land on

Who? That's a weird name for a shadow

Akechi Goro

You know it could just be a bait and switch right? These games have tons of costumes, and it's more weird they aren't wearing the outfits that are advertised on the site. It's not just P3DAN either, Joker was wearing his normal school clothes.

archiveofourown.org/works/10608654

It's possible that those are just costumes.

Atari Jaguar

P5U Ps4 XBO and possibly PC, the other two we don't even know what they are yet

It's actually pretty easy but not really worth the effort
Open 20 chests in the same dungeon, leave to save, open 21st on lower floor in the same dungeon and then another, if you don't get a Reaper just reload the save and you will only have to open those two chests
Dunno why they felt a need to hide him like that though.

As a Makotofag, I actually really want to see Hifumi added in a rerelease. I think she'd be a great addition to the PT's dynamic and could even out some of the power balance complaints people had with Makoto. Plus I think Hifumi and Makoto would have really good chemistry together.

Come on give annfags a break.The japs don't know waifus if it slapped them in the face. Just because ann has a shitty confidant and is disliked by most of Japan, doesn't mean annfags should suffer. What's important is THEY love Ann, isn't it? Polls don't mean anything.

entirely possible! But another factor is that while DAN had locations specific to the story, P3 and P5 DAN have places like Paulownia Mall and Shibuya Square for the songs. You could say this is another Bait and Switch, but DAN had its stage locations clear from the very start.

Yes lets add another girl to the group so Haru and Ann, to a lesser extent, get shafted even harder. Excellent idea.

I wish we had a Goro swimsuit DLC

>two (2) votes

>2 votes

hurr wait for crimson durr

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Agreed

I was with you until you said shitty confidant. I like her confidant...

CREAMY
WHITE
YUKARI
THIGHS

MADE FOR DOOR DICK

Hifumi could have a good dynamic with everyone.
Imagine Futaba's lines for Hifumi, teasing/encouraging her to go full Chuuni.
Yusuke would have another friend from Kosei, so he won't be all alone at school.
Ann probably knows of her idol work, so that's an angle to go off.

Not everything has to be about your waifu.

Unironically wait for Crimson.

They look more caramel than anything

Yes we fucking do

DAN was also taken over by Atlus and rushed out after Dingo dropped it and went out of business. It's OP also felt like something that was rushed ordered. Also it has Izanami's dungeon as part of Adachi's stage.
P3 and P5 DAN have had more time to be developed, just like the Adachi stage.

I love my cyclops, but she looks cute with both her eyes visible.

Tits aren't big enough

some memer's guess is not knowing
Persona 5 racing guize xdxd

wow.
just wow.

Adding Hifumi doesn't mean that they can't go back and fix them too. Haru could be added in much earlier to allow her to develop more and Ann could be given more chances to shine as well.
I wasn't trying to make it just about my waifu, I was just using her as an example

>No Naoto outfit for Goru
This DLC is bullshit

This game has some of the worst time sinks I've ever seen. I finally grinded 3 million yen for kaneshiro, but when I went to the bank and talked to him, he just talked about how he's gonna take Sae and that women are stupid, and he puts interest every day. How do I give him the money as soon as possible so I don't have to fucking grind any more?

I love this meme.

>DAN's OP was rushed and made to order
It felt very well handled, and also the final boss uses DANCE!'s beat as its motif, so I doubt it was a rushed in song.
Adachi DLC was developed later in the development and is specifically non-canon (a dream). While we're at it, Miku's level is in the TV World. But neither Izanami's Dungeon or the TV World were shown in any trailers for the game.

9/10,I kek'd

I want to die, /pg/.