Poor feels

>tfw never owned a car worth more than $10,000

>mfw I never owned a car worth less than $15,000

>mfw I've never owned a car

>tfw current car cost $30,000 and I can't imagine spending more than this because it literally has almost everything I want/need

>tfw still driving on my spare 6 months after i punctured my tyre

>tfw born in perfect time to watch the fall of the ICE

>tfw never technically owned a car because my dad bought it for me

>first car was free

At least op isn’t a nigger

>mfw I just bought a truck worth 13k but I tell everyone I got it for 10k because I feel I don't deserve it

>tfw your car just increases in value

feels good

i'll re-write that for you

>mfw i finance new cars and sell them 2 years later for a huge loss

i both hate and love collectors for this reason

>six figures in bank
>drive used $5000 compact car
Le ebin racekar is not a wise investment.

>born just in time to witness the rise of electric cars and do 0-60 in less than 3 seconds

I think its more getting something modern that is scaring me, not necessarily because its an EV

>tfw your $5000 car is faster and more fun than cars worth 10 times it
>tfw you can afford to go places and do fun things because you're not getting jewed into monthly payments
Feels good, man.

What car bitch

>mfw I make a comment saying I have never been poor
>must be black
>wtf.jpg
Pick a stereotype and stick to it lol

Never financed a car either. Man, it must REALLY suck to be sooo poor that you instantly assume people that have a 15k+ car need to finance it.

>and just in time to witness african hordes shipped to your neighbourhood from the cobalt mines they got booted from

Well what do you have faggot?

I take pride in keeping my shitbox running.

Nice, these look 10x better monochromatic.

Pretty rare to find colour matched roofs on them though, it's stupid expensive to get the roof custom painted to match. Your best bet is to get a trail-teams that had a colour matched roof, or find them in factory white - it matched the white roof.

>tfw never owned a car worth more than $500
RICHFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit you can't even find a car that isn't scrap for less than $1,000 in my country

where the fuck do you live? my current shitbox cost 400 for a car with 55k miles from 2002

Ontario.

What negroid ghetto do you inhabit? You can find 15 year old Dodge Neons here for like $700 but they're not safe to drive and basically sold "as is" (i.e. not qualified for road use).

LT swapped FC. Pls don't bully.

I picked up the rolling chasis for $200. I already had a T56, paid $1800 for the motor, and about another $2k for the driveshaft conversion kit, mounts, fuel delivery stuff, skinny headers, shorter oil pan, etc. I fabbed whatevrr else I didnt have. Took a year to put together and get running reliably. Probably another $1000 into making it look nice.

Not him but I get the same feels in my foxbody that I modified to not be as much of a piece of shit as they come from the factory.

>LT swapped FC
opinion disregarded

pics or gtfo

mfw never owned a car worth more than £1000

It's reel nigga hour

>tfw never had a gf under 1000lbs

>Amerifat: The Picture

jesus christ

>owning a hummer
my condolences

live in england, so 400 pounds is about 680 maplebucks. you can get a small shitbox for under 500 without any major issues fairly easily. idk what insurance is like for leafs though, its the most expensive bit about owning a car in bongland

>I live in a country of people who look like that

>owning an imitation Hummer

FTFY

It is huge and yellow. I want EVERYONE to know how small my cock is!

It's my winter beater, I wouldn't use a 5mpg bitch all year round.

Wouldnt you rather have six figures on the road, so that it can halve in value after 2 years

Also youre an idiot for not putting those dollarydoos into an S&P500 index for at least 20 years, unless youre planning on using it?

Yeah your insurance rates are absolutely fucked in bongland. Here in Canada they're pretty bad, but it varies quite a bit depending on the province. A 20 year old guy living in British Columbia might pay $120/month to insure a 10 year old Civic, whereas in Ontario it'd cost $350/month.

Even so, I've heard some insane shit about your rates - like $7,000/year to insure a fucking shitbox.

I know in the US i got an '02 ford focus with 150k or so for $750. It had a hole in the oil pan and the tranny was going to shit after 6 months

my first car was a 2005 Hyundai tiburon and it was $297 a month

Sounds awesome user, please post pics

>$120/month
eh thats about what we get desu, assuming you havnt got any points on your licence. my shitbox costs about the equivilant of 110 leafbux a month, and im 20. the 7000/year stuff you hear about is 17yr old chavs (basically white niggers) trying to insure an engine swapped bmw with points on his licence for speeding, then chimping out on facebook when they give him a stupid quote. if you are prepared to have a shitbox for the first couple of years you wont get fucked too badly

"in the bank" is a figure of speech

Kek, probably the best thing about it is pissing people like you off. It was going to get sold to a scrapyard otherwise. I saved the poor thing

I've posted it in a few other threads. Can't do bread on hood rn, because I don't want to make the trek to the shop in subzero temps, so you'll have to believe me. This is what state she's in currently. I'm repainting the front panels after my original absolutely shit paint job started flaking.

it's a proven fact that being the first person to fart in the seats is worth about 12-15% of a new cars value. marked savings can be had for pre-defiled seats.

>thinking the factory and dealership monkeys haven't already blasted their booty-mist into your new seats

Depending on your model and country of origin, the car is probably 3-4% fecal matter by the time you take ownership.

Thanks for not sperging, my dude. It's genuinely an awesome car. Because I fucked the weight balance with a heavy ass iron block up front, it's super tail happy. I softened up the rear, though, so she grips pretty damn well on a takeoff. I've been daylying it for 6 months now and it hasn't died once, which is suprising.

Topkek

>implying factory workers have time to fart in every seat on the line with a 6 minute cycle time
I took the plastic off the car so I know I had the first go.

Have you never seen the job ads for a Seat Defiling Technician? It's literally a thing they have built into the assembly line in most factories.

How's that optispark faggot?

>implying they didn't grind their genitals into every soft touch surface of the interior
>implying they didn't rub their penis along every control stalk and button
>implying they didn't inject liquid shit directly into the seat cushions with a syringe

You are so naive.

My car cost $2,000
It's probably only worth half that.
I can't wait to replace it.

damn. I'll have to check my USW benefits package to see if I can bid on that.

Absolutely fucking horrible. It's filled itself with oil more than once, but never totally died. I'm not sure I have the space for a distributor conversion either.

This is what your car looks like about 1 day before you take delivery. It is standard operating procedure for all manufacturers.

It does require a massive dietary change in order to be able to flatuate once every 5 minutes for 13 hours a day.

Probably pinched the seal on install like I did. Sucks man.

I might have, but I'm pretty sure it was a faulty seal the first time, then I pinched it the second. It was rotted to hell

did you have to change the factory diff? just wondering if the stock diffs could take the torque of if you would have to go for gm parts. nice car btw, iron block bit sucks but better than the alternative. Juts make sure to set the suspension up well to account for the weight balance shift

top bantz

Need a new daily winter beater, Jimmy on it's last legs. Such a crazy premium for 4runners and Taco's in Alberta, not sure what else to look into. Any suggestions?

>buy car for 13-20k
>have it for 5 years maybe more
>get another used car for that price
>rinse and repeat
I get quality cars for cheap prices and I get to enjoy them just long enough before they start to shit out

What happened besides the oil leak? any misfires or anything?

Bought my Accord new back in 2013.
Its been hit 3 times, twice while it was parked and the 3rd time a hit & run by an illegal immigrant.
When you love your car all kinds of bad things happen to it, I still wash it once a week and wax 4 times a year.

but user, you could get a NEW car that will last a year more for just 10k more!
Why don't you finance? It's what every money-smart person does!

I do finance, 1.5% interest is good. I'd rather not take the 15k or whatever right out of my bank for no reason, it only costs a couple hundred extra over the course of a few years and it lets me keep more money in my bank just in case.

I might have been able to keep the stock diff, but I swapped it out of fear, to be honest. And yeah, I have a pretty good suspension setup on there as is. I think it's just about as good as its going to get without blowing literally thousands on it.

Both times, I caught it before it started misfiring, but there are super obvious power losses and it bogs down because it isn't sending full voltage to the plugs.

>having nigger credit