>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous:

Xth for Maps are fucked completely with the changes to boss HP pools

Also, anyone seen any gcps? ive had 4 chaos in drops alone drops in the last 6 hours but ive yet to see a single gcp

Are these in the game?

the harbingers are going to ruin the value of chaos. tjere was no need for chaos shards what the fuck were they thinking

That's why you pick up quality gems

release malachai doesn't have SHIT on a10 kitava
literally what the fuck

I'm slightly annoyed by how contrived the story forces you to progress during certain acts

THE WAY TO X HAS BEEN BLOCKED YOU MUST TAKE THIS DETOUR

Like... I've just slain like 5 Gods and harvested their souls and you're telling me this burning chariot is blocking my progress? COME. ON.

you should know better than to roll a hc after a major patch

there's no reason it would smell of fish user, rotting flesh maybe but you have tons of exiles passing through to clean that up

>wanted to transition from Firestorm to Dark Pact
>ended up just using Firestorm the entire game

fucking Firestorm, its too good for this world

>decide to go poopcore with a fun build for my first taste of the new content
>settle on ice spear to be a special snowflake and I love that crunch + wanted to see that 70% damage buff
>every new bossfight is a congested point-blank gropefest between me, the Boss and 20 adds

Merciless Malachai was a pretty insane beast
People would wait until level 80 before attempting him

you know whats better
icestorm

Agreed. enough cast speed and reduced area and it's basically a satelitte killbeam

its the one skill that has been consistently good since forever
altough you should scale it with cwc or mines/traps. self cast is trash lategame

is the game good yet

the pre-mapping content is actually challenging now and cheesy builds have been erased by gigigi

so yes

you are making it sound like a shitcrow holocaust. but it wasnt that bad, and its gonna get easier once ggg caves in to reddit

>heh what if satan was the good guy
brilliant plot chris I'll be sure to buy a supporter pack

bad thing about firestorm is the damage isn't frontloaded, so it still takes like a second to kill a mob because you have to wait for the balls to drop.

is the salty janny that banned me for catposting still around?

the notion that there are "good guys" in the story is one only a simple-minded d3fugee would entertain

angels and demons eh kid?

>muh shades of gray
not really helping

you'll get over this complexity once you're older than 15 i assure you

>janny

That's a slur, user. Please say jansexual or jansgender.

hey nerds

what's a good build for cool people and not fucking jagass dumbasses with their 10000% optomized builds

>slot in cyclone
>try to spin through some stuff on the ground
>go right through
>bump against a wall and slide along it
>nut

Dumb catposter

except a video game story is not the real world
there is zero reason why a fictional story shouldnt have clearly defined moral poles on its chars, that how you get to the transcendental shit

Cuckwave totems

running crit dark pact occultist. i am planning on void beacon and profane bloom for sure, is the best option forbidden power and malediction? planning on running some power charges for sure.

i mostly need to be talked out of thinking that wicked ward is going to be helpful

chad inferno

no offense but that's the most retarded thing i've read all month

the least interesting fiction possible is one that exempts itself of any realism under the pretense that it's not real life so it doesn't matter

just because you have dragons in your story does not mean you need disney villains and white knights

can scorching ray boss? by design it looks poor, is damage even good?

just because you live in a complete degenerate society in which you grow up being unable to tell good from evil doesnt mean thats the case for everybody

moral poles are present in the real world. they are just a lot more abstract and can very rarely be spearheaded by one person alone.

i hate leveling with a passion. whats a faceroll lvling build that is still good or can transition in mapping.

lmfao incroyable

>performance improvements
>game freezing without reason
>loading screen
>an unexpected disconnection
>unexpected
>F I V E T I M E S

How's this? I tried to make it more like your build except I took mine damage instead of crit so id have more points for defence.

poeurl.com/bpWO

Is it just me or do the bosses starting in act 6 have a fuckload of hit points?
I know my build isn't supposed to be great for single target and my gear's not spectacular either, but don't bosses seem like a little too much of a grind right now?

fb totes

use dx9

make a horizontal line through the middle of the tree. anything above is fb totems, anything below is sunder.

>Faffing about in labyrinth
>Diamond Darkshrine, Izaro drops a Unique and 50% less damage from Traps
>Find a 4th Darkshrine
>Click it
>Brutal
>Aww-ye-
>It replaced my Diamond Shrine
Talk about no fun.

It's literally one of the best single target spells in the game right now. It's a channeling spell with the retarded damage scaling that comes with it, but you can actually kinda keep being mobile with it.

Wait,New patch made frostbolt is good?

>Is it just me
Nope, pretty much everyone's impression of A5+ content, people running t1 skills won't notice it too much though

yes timmy, in every conflict there are the good guys on one side and the bad guys on the other

the good guys always prevail because that's how god made this world and god is a good guy of course

>in lab
>everyone else dies
>last one
>took 15 minutes to kill boss
That was only his second time
The fuck am I supposed to do now?

Yes. And I learned today that the Labyrinth Burning Ground traps do not qualify as Burning Ground.
>Have Soul of Abberath and be immune to Burning Ground
>Still take damage from this shit

Please Tone Down Innocence

So I was at Act 5 with somebody else and together we were challenging Innocence. The only problem was that he pretty much kept insta-killing us every time he fired his beam that dealt DOT.

I had about 2k dps I think and 1.1k health. Please just tone down the beam: I can take everything else, the random attacks, sentinels, fire spawned enemies, but that beam is ridiculous. I had my fire resistance capped.

By the end of the fight, I was just exhausted. So was my party member. I think prior to this fight, I maybe had 10-20 from lab/Izaro mostly with 1 or 2 deaths from rapidly going through act 5, but I think I added another 50 soley from Innocence.

Is there any class recommended for beginners or I should play whatever ?

>GGG employee (QA) near the top of the SSFHC ladder
>Right after there was a shitstorm about GGG not playing their game

Hmmm well I guess

>Is playing Occultist ED contagion

Hold on

>Found t1 rarity gloves that enable use of blight
>Found TWO Spreading Rot Jewels (1 from quest the other from ?????)

Something here is very fucking fishy

scion

>Redditsink filter has actually been hiding the divine life flask drops

Marauder, Templar and Witch are good starting classes simply because their starting passives are efficient and it's easy to branch to the good parts of the tree

the only class I wouldn't recommend to a beginner is Ranger, because leveling with evasion can lead to a very binary and frustrating experience and as a new player you don't know how to scale your damage compensate for being made of wet paper

is the pantheon shared between characters?

how do i calculate what is half of any given currency

>yes Tyrone, on any conflict, there are no actual good or evil intentions at play, merely disagreements on opinions!

>so no one is really right or wrong ever, and if it seems we live in a better world for the people in it than it was 2000 years ago, its merely coincidence.

yeah its fun to misconstrue

>T1 rarity gloves
That is a touch fishy, but Unique Jewels are as common as candy, so that's not surprising he'd get a lucky drop. He also could've ran a 2nd character to A5 and binned an extra.

Later in the league when prices settle down you get a feel for it. Right now you just give someone a shitty offer and see what they say.

dunno who Tyrone is supposed to be but he was clearly educated in how the real world works better than you ever were

The jewels I can buy

But the gloves are very, very suspicious. I almost never find things that go along with my _league starter_ class in SSFHC, let alone level 60+ unique gloves that just so happen to perfectly line up with my build.

Latest basic version of Nevershit's Filter.
Don't spread misinformation that can be disproven in 3 seconds.

Yeah, and the only one that dropped for me was from a magic mob in a 66 level zone. QED, fuck off shill.

But if you were, then you would climb ranks very quickly wouldn't you? what would seem fishy is if he were top 10 with absolute dogshit gear and a 4L. Also remove Blight and he still got a functional ED build which requires absolutely nothing to work.

if you deny good and evil, you deny the existence of progress of any kind. this was solved long ago by the aristotelians

what you are pushing is for postmodern art critique applied to history and society and the result of that nice experiment is taking place in sweden and england right, so have fun with that

>no cool new builds
>no new op chase uniques
>league is beyond underwhelming

do I just kill myself now?

With all the new people showing up it might be wise to educate them on the company who's game they're playing

Welp I took a break from this during beta and now I have no idea what build I want to run.

not once was it about the denial about good or evil, simply the notion that characters, fictional or not, should be labeled as either because that's how a kid views the world

Do Storm Burst. Skill's very satisfying to play. Then you can help me figure how to do single target dps with this stupidly low damage.

Just did t10 harbo map in hc with scorching ray. Its pretty fucking good for bossing.

whose*
and stop responding to yourself, it's sad

How to get to Chamber of Sins 2 in act 7?

Kill Maligaro. Then one of the stairwells you probably passed on the way there will have the door now.

>Do first lab
>Forgot gloves are corrupted
>Go to stash
>Don't have a single glove
I killed izaro and still lost like a fool.

have your thief use Detect Illusion

Thanks
I was thinking to do a Shadow characer and go Assassin, but I got interested in Witch Necromancer build too.
I think i will go with necromancer and see how it goes

Function and vender rates
Alch plus scour is functionally a chaos
Alchs are abaundant though so they're considered less than half.
2 scours is a regret so regrets are usually considered 1:1 but undesirable
8 alts vends into a fuse
Fuses have always traditionally been half a chaos
But people will try to cheese this and say 18:1 alt to chaos
Try to avoid giving people regrets and blesseds because they're rare and useful.

I like it a lot it's very bartery even if 90% of the time you wisp a guy and just say you'll pay the offer in pure c.

It's not like Normal Enchants are particularly valuable.

for those of you running dark pact - about what level or checkpoint where you able to remove your leech gem from your gear?:i think i am getting close but hitting atziris promise is really going to be the big one. running occultist.

>black smoke projectiles in a foggy dark purple room

fucking genius

>FREE

no, you said having clearly defined good and evil sides was not realistic and that it made the story uninteresting

right here im telling you a vydya story without moral poles like those would be actually both unrealistic and uninteresting

why do anything if nothing matters? why do anything if any action is about equal as another? there is no tension, no stakes, its literally the most dull setting i can imagine: "rescue the princes from the dragon or youre a coward, but the dragon is disabled so its ableist and elitist if you do rescue her...and she wont get with you if you are that despicable"

it's insane how bad you are at posting

is this what passes as okay in /pol/

You talking the Gruthkul fight? Cause I can see that shit easily.

/v/ is making fun of our game again!!
LET'S DEFEND PoE, BOYS!!!!!!

im good enough to show why you are making the postmodern fallacy

im from /co btw

What gear should I go? I'm thinking of Searing Touch but that's pretty obvious to use, anything different and notable? I'm even considering double daggers for dark arts because of cast speed.

is srs garbage now
is kitava overtuned

did I fuck up what's going on

yes, ascribing moral virtues to one side makes a fiction story uninteresting, and extremely predictable at best, because the end is either known in advance or some cheap twist is pulled at the end

>why do anything if nothing matters?
everything matters, you just don't get to distribute cookie points to one side or the other because neither good fiction nor reality is that binary

fiction is a inherently a lie that should reflect the truth (reality) if the writing is good

>rescue the princes from the dragon or youre a coward (...)
putting aside for a moment how retarded that scenario sounds and how desperate you are to prove whatever point you have, dragons are usually depicted as extremely intelligent creatures with human like qualities, so i'm sure any writer who graduated middle school can come up with something better than what you just thought of that can make you question whether the dragon is "good" or "evil" or perhaps neither of those

>solaris and lunaris fight
this is cool as fuck but holy shit solaris hits hard

They're not wrong.

I have only played this for 1000 hours and I haven't played it in the last two or so years. Is it good yet?

Searing Touch would probably be BiS or close to, but it hinders your mobility since there are no good movement skills with a staff; Leap Slam is too slow without weapon attack speed and Flame Dash is unreliable and doesn't proc Fortify.

A decent spell sceptre with Doryani's being BiS and a shield should come close to the damage of Searing while providing you tankiness, life, attack speed, fortify, etc.

No.

Is there a way to get more of the microtransaction currency through the game? I would like the essence tab but considering I bought into the beta long ago, I don't want to pay for it, especially not at the ridiculous prices they're asking for.

Slightly.
Yes X20.
Yes. You're a total fucking failure.

the lion does not concern itself with the opinion of the gazelle