>STI owners
youtu.be/PD72trjS5Hs

that noise hurts my soul
what a fucking retard

Sasuga

>you always wanted an sti

>subarus can't handle hitting the redline for more than two seconds
LMAO

I think the fact it had been neither broken in nor warmed up for any of this is what fucked it over.

>the flashs from under the car before it grenades itself

pottery

I've hit redline in my '91 miata every day for 40,000 miles and my shit is still pristine. There is no excuse for this.

What is it about my demographic of Subaru owners consist of enough idiots amongst us to entertain everybody?
In fact, It's run so deep, I've even seen idiot mechanics at dealers act this retarded around these cars.

>The childs instinctual scream from her thinking that it's a mustang coming to run her over

pottery

Fragile engine + meathead owners = ?

>nissan owners

miss me with this gay shit nigga

the difference is that that's actually impressive

>run your engine harder than it should
>has a shitty tune and everything
man what could you expect

>engine break-in meme again

new cars are broken in from the factory.

>reddit spacing
>not reading your manual
the absolute state of this retard

>he thinks le reddit boogeyman spacing is a thing

>he actually thinks new engines need to be broken in

lmao

kek
show me subie doing that

I have many questions about this.

My car locks you out of the performance mode for the first ~150 miles or so, until the break-in period has lapsed. It does matter for some engines and/or transmissions.

>It does matter for some engines and/or transmissions
yeah, shit ones which can't redline for more than 5 seconds lmfao

It's things like this that make me happy to be a Hondafag.

how do you do that for 1 second and think "yea this noise is fine"

They sound like shit under normal circumstances, it'd be hard to tell if there was something wrong with it. Especially if you're a retarded chav faggot who's been vaping his face off all night and probably fucked on MONSTER and vodka.

You probably rev your engine right away when you start it, because expanding and contracting materials are a ploy by the jews.

No they aren't, if they were the manual wouldn't tell you to not take it above 4k rpm for the first 500 miles

He clearly had a tune and a fart can, it doesn't sound anything like a stock

>niggers

From the video:

> Tuned to remove rev limiter
> New years eve, which was nearly a record cold all over the US
> Probably a cold start
> Held at above rev limiter for multiple seconds, multiple times

Yeah, go ahead and try that in any car and see how well it does. Make sure to get some one to tape it and a kid to scream as well.

>shitty subaru flat 4 engine
>ever NOT sounding like dogshit

yeah, no

It doesn't sound like that if its stock, you can even see he has an oil pressure gauge in his dashboard.

Do you have any idea what it would cost for a massive manufacturer to break in every engine before shipping them out?
We're talking multiple billions of dollars every year.
When literally 99% of people will never take the car over 4k rpm anyway.
Go buy a brand new sports bike, their break in periods are hellishly long on something so capable.
Ferrari is the only manufacturer I know of that does the majority of break in for you.

I think Honda NSX's are also pre-broken in

some 9k rpm braps would sound way better than that raspy redline anyway

>hehe i have antilag, its like a rally car!!!!

It's past your bedtime kid.

Certain Bugatti's are too

can we all agree that subiecucks are the worst kinds of owners?

girls love subarus i dont know about you, ive owned a 06 WRX for 10 years and every single time i take a girl out in it she loves it. just cuz it sounds good, torquey in around the city, and feels planted in a corner. i go to subaru meets and fucking facepalm the entire time, its a mix of lanklets vaping or chubby dudes in new balance wearing meme clothing like pictured. they are all low status men who put their entire value in a car

thats not evenclose to antilag you mong

>girls love subarus
Women, on the other hand, see them for the cheap pieces of garbage they are.

I thought Veeky Forums loved cheap pieces of garbage

both girls and women are useless cumbuckets good for procreation and nothing else so your point holds little grounds

I don't know what is sadder. That this dumbass kid blew up his car or the subarufangirls claiming it's normal to blow an engine by reving it.

way past your bedtime, kid.

Why did Subaru name their car sexually transmitted infection?

Show me an engine that can last when:

> Tuned to remove rev limiter
> A cold start one one of the coldest days of the year
> Held at above rev limiter for multiple seconds, multiple times

I'm still waiting.

because subarubros actually get laid

You should flog an engine during break in if you want performance desu

$50 Filipino whore doesn't count, m8

idk you tell me I felt it go in

yeah its still force inducted even when its not in gear. laying down redline in an engine thats sensitive to knock, in a 91 octane state, off a cold start. but it doesn't really matter. you're not actually into learning about cars ya'll just want to act like this is /b/ in 2008 or some shit all the god damn time instead of being real about shit

Post proof

Veeky Forums is a funposting website

>t. average STI owner

L28

LS

1UZ-FE

Any NA RB

RE5

I laughed my fellow subarbro

U R MR GAY

Eh every other sportbike rider does a hard break in at a track (or by riding like it's the track)

And it works fine. I have a sportbike that was broken in hard and it still doesn't burn oil 70k miles of retard ownership later.

t. Subaru virgin

Yeah, nah, I did a youtube search and found videos of half of these blowing up under abuse.

If I were more autistic I would single out each response, but I'll leave the autism to you, my friend.