How do you guys find fast routes

just getting into driving as a hobby, in my shitty 08 accord. always want to go out for a drive, i like to go fast but i never know where to go. any tips on how to find great backroads? any kind of website that keeps a database or something, or am i better off just driving around until i find something?

i live in hamilton ontario.

Am interested as well, but I recently moved Germany (Westfalen). Can't seem to find anything interesting here.

unlucky for u cos everything is flat within 100 miles

no twisties = no fun

IDK about other countries, but in the UK you can literally just google "[area]'s best driving roads" and Evo or a smaller, local publication will have reviews of the roads around in a decent car. Keep an eye out for enthusiast forums and Piston Heads etc, they'll have real info from actual users.

Mostly though, just get out there, drive and see. Have a cheeky scout on Google maps first if you really have no idea, then try somewhere that looks like it might have potential - I understand this will be harder in Canada, the USA etc. where there's a lot more area to cover, but it's just trial and error

Twistyroadfinder.com
Roadcurvature.com
Porsche gts community has something as well

My mom has a deathly fear of going on the freeways.
I just ask her because she seems to find a way to get around.

Go on google maps and look around. Anywhere with mountains is good.

Literally this minus the mountain road meme. Just open up google maps and find any road that looks promising. Use street view or satellite overhead to see if there are stops, lights, or speed traps. Don't listen to the weebs that watch initial D that tell you ONLY twisty mountain roads are fun. There are plenty of backroads and country roads that can be heck of a time at the right speed

Another UK tip is to look for pic related, they only put them out on “dangerous” (read: fun) roads.

Just go out and get lost you’ll find something.

There's a wicked road not far from here, stretches from Haydon Bridge just off the A69 to Penrith via Hartside pass

>Westfalen
>moving into a place with literally no jobs
lmao nigga what are you doing?
Glück auf

I live in central jersey and it's absolute hell finding anything with more then one curve and no potholes.

I study in the Netherlands near the border, but the rent is much cheaper in Germany.

weew lad, that's cheeky af

Fast routes?
Hop te border to the Autobahn and hope they don't have Baustelle for the next 1000km.

Otherwise my trusty (she doesn't know shit) shows me the fastest routes (she doesn't, unless you dare ride 100km/h over dirt roads or through small villages)

>How do you guys find fast routes
Google Earth

The Niagara area has some decent twisty curvey roads. I used to go down to the valleys in Pelham with my old civic and bomb around there, it was pretty fun. Not busy, lots of vertical changes and tight corners. Just use google maps and look around. Also try and find local area car forums they'll have some spots to go rip.

>am i better off just driving around until i find something?
If there are car meets in your area, then drop by and talk to people about places to cruise. Driving in a pack makes it more challenging and thus more fun.

>go on google maps
>look around your area
>just start going down random roads
>go out and try them
Wowee that was hard

t. flatcuck

>There are plenty of backroads and country roads that can be heck of a time at the right speed
Don't repeat racing thru some places too often. Or else the people living in that area get mighty annoyed.

If there was a speeding problem in my countryside neighborhood with racers, some oil would mysteriously appear on the curved turn by the ravine. Can't count on the sheriff to stop racers, so creative ways to enforce the speed limits are needed.

>unlucky for u cos everything is flat within 100 miles
That makes occasions when you travel to an event more fun though.

>Anywhere with mountains is good.
Good for potholes you mean. Google maps doesn't rate roads on the number of tire and rim-destroying potholes.

After hitting a lot of potholes, I'm afraid the tires can start to fall apart.