/Dumpster Diving/

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNYJOWESkc

Anybody here ever dumpster dive for profit? How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hv-SDEwXP4
thepennyhoarder.com/jobs-making-money/side-gigs/dumpster-diving-guy-earns-2500-a-night/
wired.com/2015/02/high-end-dumpster-diving-matt-malone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb

Nice vid, but I'd like to see a more in depth look

For profit? No. It's not profitable.

For free, good food? Yes. "Best before" dates are not expiry dates and for many things (sugar, cans, candy, soda) just arbritary numbers required by law.

I've done it, and unless you work in a supermarket, you have no idea how much food is thrown away every day for no reason.

Watched the video now. Nice satire, especially the nod to that Tai Lopez scammer.

100 stocks of Go Pro....we are just gonna leave that here lmao

How low will folks go only to get some internet points

He'd make even less than minimum wage, considering he'd also have to spend time selling that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hv-SDEwXP4

Half of this video is dump. The other half is common knowledge. If this guy thinks he is not a total retard then i am a fucking genius.

nice dude keep it up

liked and shared

not good. bought all the stocks these autists pump on here and turned out broke.

that fags vids are actually pretty good

he should post them on reddit to get more views and exposure tbqh

Have dumpster dived for food before, found a lot of brand new food in apartment dumpsters. I just biked around the city and enjoyed free meals. What else is a thug to do when you eat cheese from the government?

Reddit would just delete anything not preapproved by the high council of cucks.

Not bad, 7/10

Fuck reddit, this is too good for that piece of trash website. The world would be better if every (fanatical) user of Reddit would die.

What makes you so smart, user?

Share your insights.

Good video user, did you really find that stuff in the dumpster?

Very illegal here.

Where are you?

This nigga is earning over $200,000 a year from dumpster diving:

thepennyhoarder.com/jobs-making-money/side-gigs/dumpster-diving-guy-earns-2500-a-night/

wired.com/2015/02/high-end-dumpster-diving-matt-malone/

Basically, if you're poor you are retarded.

Bullshit

Raccoon pls go

This can't be real.

Read the articles before you open your shithole.

My work consists of mining precious metals from electronics, so it's the same shit.
Worst part is most commodities fucking crashed last year, and almost anything valuable you can get out of computers and electronics went down the fucking drain in resale value/recycling value, especially plastics and ferrous metals. And it's bullshit that you can mine gold out of old computers. Yes, there is quite a bit amount in there, but for every ounce of gold you can get out of computers, there is about a thousand bucks in chemicals and materials you waste in getting that gold out of there. And its not even clean gold.
The owner insists on staying open, but I think its a fucking waste of time and money. I'm just waiting for the place to close down so I can get my ten grand from my insurance for untimely employment loss.

Do you know why it all crashed? China got you or what?

If it sounds to good to be true, than it probably is.

His eBay is probably filled with "Broken Plastic Tube - $50" that will never sell, and he counts that as "making $50".

Pic related, all found in the dumpster outside of Krispy Kreme

Lots of desserts and two prostitutes in a dumpster? Not bad!

The fact that these two slooths would eat dumpster donuts makes them more attractive desu

Biz vlogs at it again! Is he the king of Veeky Forums?

ofc nigger

i used to dumpster dive in 8th grade, i think my mom slapped me after LOL

It is perfectly legal here in the US. Otherwise homeless people would starve to death.