pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tjzygz.webm
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=LHsLAef3Llo
youtube.com/watch?v=zWGsxw5ydYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a.pomf.cat/tjzygz.webm

Kind memorandum that a game bereft of vigorous zoning is not a title deserving of adulation.

Kind memorandum that within its first month T7 has dropped a larger proportion of its player base than Street Fighter 5 did within the same time frame. Street Fighter V also had a bigger peak for that the same time allotment. All signs point to that Tekken 7 is dying more rapidly than Street Fighter V.

Kind memorandum that Dragon Ball Fighter Z will be a poorly put together fighting game with woeful zoning, atrocious movement when in contrast to the Marvel series, characters lacking assist variety, and a lack of character archetype variety.

is this a bot or an autist

a bot
it's against the rules so reporting it is an option

This is Punk's S2 tier list
do you agree?

Noel is sniff of the year!

>watermelon shorts

play Uniel!

is nash really that low? like worse than chun li?

But UNIELST is already dead.

It's not racist watermelon is the fruit of his people

he got rekt by Idom's Laura and yet didn't put her in top tier, that is nice of him

>still thinking it's a bot

Why dont people respect Kolin

;_;

Play it anyway!

How did this get past the anti-racial discrimination department?

no, but it's sorta close to my list.

> import unist
> try to jump the train so that they can get a head start and play with an "alive" community
> split the community between import fags and localized fag as the scene die in between
> make sure the scene is always dead
> sale data in the west will be shit so there will be no localization next update or super late one next update

What were unist players thinking

Alpha is the best BB and she isn't even a real character

>tfw you will never get to buy one of a talented zombie musician's albums

why live

>people only play SFV because they have to, not because they have fu-
clips twitch tv/
BreakableInexpensive
CatBCWarrior

why did this artist put fingernails on what are supposed to be exposed bones

why is ed so low? he has a reversal and good buttons.

she will be actually
mori is my daughter

Nobody cares
>>>/blaz/

I think Guile should be higher but that's about it

tfw agree with this post

combos are prone to falling out at weird ranges but other than that, he's pretty good.

playblue

>people only eat mcdonalds because they have to, not because they have tast-

Second biggest CEOtaku event.

>green texting lies
now why would you do this

how are the initial noel impressions in cf2? still shit?

>Kind memorandum that within its first month T7 has dropped a larger proportion of its player base than Street Fighter 5 did within the same time frame.
Imagine if Namco released a new character every month like Capcom does for SFV...

Haven't heard anything so shes still shit.

It's not plagiarism, guys! It's a tribute!

there's a serious lack of japs at this tournament. is tekken not big in japan

> split the community between import fags and localized fag as the scene die in between
Wait, instead of being just a language setting, import and localized versions are different games and they can't play against each other? How does that make any sense? Does anything but language change?

Rev 2 EU lobby open on PC

Why does he get paired with blue chink

you mean the japanese anti-racial discrimination department? they really don't give a shit about that sort of thing

>every month
>six characters a year
At least we don't have to imagine what happens when Tekken doesn't. It tanks.

The arcade version of T7 broke every franchise record in these past 2 years...you tell me

If they had such a department, Street Fighter would never have been a thing.

Abigail = white Potemkin

if you play Balrog, you deserve to be shot.

>Using Tabasa from Warzard to complete the reference to Yukiko

This is fucking great.

Say something nice about this character

Good I want to die anyway

He has a special intro against her were he gets impaled with a heart arrow and says "MY DARLING" and also a winquote in Savior against her where he says something like "I die for you my sweet!

nyanko

She's a fuckhead
I want to lick that belly

just unga me before i bunga you, its easy

YOU WON'T EVEN HEAR THE 10 COUNT

The point is that the game is dead as fuck when the Japanese version comes out because there's only a small number of western owners and then dead as fuck when the English verison comes out because the game is already old.

Because they are the best Darkstalkers couple

>1/4 health combo
>3/4 health combo
BASED SIRLOIN

>3/4
the health bars are segmented you dumb nigger. it's clearly 2/3

>game is dead as fuck when the Japanese version comes out because there's only a small number of western owners
this simply isn't true. Anyone who wants to play UNIEL[ST] is playing the game unless they're a faggot neet or a faggot who's on the fence. why do you keep spreading lies? Because you're dumb and don't know how to get the JP/HK version?

Tank where? T7 will be played for many years just like every other Tekken before, TTT2 included, a fucking spinoff that had no support.
If you expect a fighting game or, hell, any other mainstream vg to maintain its launch day playerbase months later you are delusional.

The only reason why SFV kept its playerbase higher its because Capcom released 6 characters in 6 months after release

Plus everybody knows Tekken is a PS game.

how many people bust their first nut to cammy
i bet its a lot.

also why did she become such a edgelord. she used to be cooler

Different guy here, how active is the online for west coast US players?

that is not a thing that's possible. Dumb nigger needs a 25% damage reduction

calm down rashid...

She's getting alot of positive changes, might actually reach mid-tier this time

maybe 10% reduction

how do i store 20 tb worth of javs? i got 'em on a bunch of external hdds atm and i'm afraid they might die one day.

y-you too

What's edgy about cammy?

Rising Thunder was so much better than this.

Fuck you, Riot.

>Anyone who wants to play UNIEL[ST] is playing the game
Except for people who want to play the game in fucking English and aren't going to spend $150 to do so. But sure if you live in a region that anime games actually get played in tournaments then there's plenty of people online during this phase but for lower level players they're going to have a hard time finding anyone at a comparable skill level and by the time more casual players might come into things the new game hype is over and the player base is missing different things.

I own plenty of Japanese games, based on your delusions I'm not sure if you do.

wrong

twitch tv/sonic_sol

Didn't this guy post in here?

>Seth leaves Capcom
>They pick up Combofiend and he proceeds to fuck everything up from games to PR
Combofiend was a mistake

He did.

>150

bro what?

>wait 5 minutes
>get bodied
>wait 5 more minutes
>get bodied
how do people get good like this

active enough for me to get games without Veeky Forums/discord begging

>spend $150 to do so

confirmed retard. What do you need english for /v/, so you can read the story mode like a bitch made faggot? everything else worth needing a translation already has a one, and tons of casual low level players are always playing this game everytime I hope online. /v/ has nightly shitter lobbies for scrubs like you so you can stay in your safe space and not have to play the big bad red/purple ranked players. Stay mad and bad though, retard. I'll keep having fun with my game while you keep making up lies and slander for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHsLAef3Llo

dumb janitor fell for the bot meme lmaooooooooooooooooo

To be honest, if it behaves like a bot, who cares?

>all these defensive comments
the fgc reminds me of all these sjws trying to build up black 'accomplishments' like they're worth a shit.
instead of playing guitar hero it's "execution"
instead of mashing out a dragon punch it's "reads"

WTF I HATE FIGHTING GAMES NOW?!

If RT was out, you could compare them, but I think RT would lose
- less characters (the alternate moves didn't improve character variety, as one was clearly better than the others)
- stupid SFIV combo system
- dumb balance changes
- cooldowns on specials is way less fun than just designing specials "normally", and takes up way more of your attention.

The only reason people like RT is because it died before they had the chance to realize all of its problems.

play in a lobby/lounge and 1v1 people

>- less characters (the alternate moves didn't improve character variety, as one was clearly better than the others)
This is almost always true, which is why I don't understand people wanting more v-triggers and CAs in jive.

You have more rounds to make up for it, which is actually a pretty good compromise.

it's not any different than people rushing to create the thread so the first image is sniffs

RT was much more fun than Fantasy Strike is.

Also it didn't feel like a bootleg game, unlike this fantasy not-SF2.

Also you're judging a build of a game that wasn't near to be completed. As far as we know we already know all the characters in Fantasy Strike, while Rising Thunder was more of a proof of concept kind of thing (and still better than FS, I'd say).

Who are you playing in Fantasy Strike? Currently I'm looking at Jaina.

>playing ranked

ummm lmao? nigga endless lobbies exist for this very reason.

>so kusoge you need more rounds for consistency like kekken
HE DOES IT AGAIN
BASED

mobashitter here
I want to get into fighting games right now to be ready for the DBZ game coming soon
wat do?

Whoever the Akuma is.

you don't even need english for the tutorial. its so well made.

>that post
>that series of posts
>telling anyone else to stay mad

play fighting games

>people still playing that god awful story demo

youtube.com/watch?v=zWGsxw5ydYE

How is the UNIST tutorial effective even without having to read anything? Genuinely asking.