/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Salty Dogs is fucking BACK

its a delete the thread out of spite for Salty Dogs and their wild success edition

(remember to pay your raid taxes)

Guys i tried to do a /who "guild name" of the horde guild but there was nobody to whisper to.

What do i do?

DoN normies actually so mad they spammed report on the actual thread. Jannies should ban everyone who reported it for making false reports instead of deleting our general.

"hurr let me do a /who on my alliance alt"
fuck off shill

you didn't pay your /who taxes to Glaston so you can't see the guild members

also salty dogs is NA and they have jobs and families unlike DoN shitters so the doggos are asleep at the moment

t. fan

>doggos
Everyone knows the real doggos are in !

The dogs are resting from a day of hard gaming.

So apparently this is still the "go to" server for vanilla wow. Almost 6000 people atm. Does it feel bad to have your dreams crushed about a better one?

uuuhhh crestbulls?

what the FUCK

puppers and salty doggos have a long standing alliance dating back to Nost, don't false flag

One more try, huh? Well, good luck with that. Hopefully they're not retarded like Gummy and think they can get away with it in the States and from his mothers basement.

>Crestfall

what the hell happened to the other thread? is /elyg/ getting the /sc2g/ treatment?

This is what happens when Deca is away for too long.

Handro spammed Discord and said to report it.

>MoH threadwars against a literal who leveling guild that's not even on their faction

>still being mad that the dindu niggers deleted your shitpost thread

Pretty sad, Salty Dogs is actually a great guild, but they're getting falseflagged hard.

>druids
>faire fire
>decursing

Why do I constantly hear about Horde fucking around in lowbie Alliance areas but rarely hear about Allies doing the same?

because you're an alliance player who doesnt hear the horde perspective.

dumbshit

She hasn't come online yet, hopefully she is okay.

I play both though.

look at the people who play horde:
Odtucker
Alexensual
Finalflash

Because you play alliance?
Stonetalon is a pretty popular place for alliance to gank lower lvl people along with Hillsbrad and STV but the latter two have both factions ganking with 60's so you cant really blame one faction.

Look at the people who play Alliance:
Lexi, Madtii, Jyrone, Comfu, Melori, Eostre, Umihara, Captncold, Neksi, Dailybrew, Mimiyuu, Risa, Thikka, Infamily, Alleriaqt, Silcina, Andelia, Chinesegirl, Flurrz, Femdead, Kinno, Marboth, Threepwood, Lythria, Lumikaru, Babymetal, Artie, Zimmer, Zedx, Yatts, Xandor, Willywaggler, Valky, Voldsverk, Puddi, Xandor, Uristmcmug, Traptalk, Toilet, Alkri, Bumcuddles, Chuchu, Comfortgirl. Eyebrow, Duckett, Designated, Hitagi, Platy, Hamish, Mava, Jingwei, Olivia, Nitalya, Oatsy, Wewuzdreamin, Karukun, Lipstickxo, Squawky, Exbu, Hopestar, Bochka, Bulwarken, Thrills, Xula, Axena, Meddi, Mocky, Mudamuda, Nakayama, Qtptwot, Wizzletop, Yatzz, Ayegoy, Dotkong, Loodus, Rholand, Squatted, Verycoolgal, Alegrim, Fozy, Fyllesjuk, Radmonovich, Beljokidir, Darielle, Dworfpally, Itaewon, Marnasaurus, Picatrix, Rewopetihw, Twintailstun, Voyaging, Ayebub, Ichtys, Levaro, Eudes, Jarl, Keveros, Mortedello, Qmoney, Anoosdrood, Ccandc, Minecraftkid, Shambleslol, Tawmthe, Tremblay, Boymilk, Crysal, Erpriest, Immi, Frasoer. Getzapped, Gooselock, Slimeball, Holyforged, Dappenetty, Emte, Arturiel. Delfino, Musetel, Rumdar, Jerkjob, Largelad, Auwuu, Handfew, Hussy, Justjewin, Abatha, Hauskins, Litthium, Pinkcharger, Tsavjr, Anaire, Dorkmagic, Layto, Dymuda, Magicow, Roverity, Atrisll, Demarca, Gifs, Prebis, Hecka, Wizzledizzle, Dromugarn, Duwop, Hargus, Reniira, Shels, Siduwen, Crussaderkun, Grimear, Loratidine, Niril, Droiddruid, Evilpickle, Ivankaa, Oathin, Arielaxed, Domogenocide, Kerrik, Meowmeowbeen, Notaslut, Tooeleet, Ajimu, Blini, Buttlover, Electrcian, Hemlia, Gearspike, Combatex, Floss, Foodslut, Lues, Fusing, Iratepupil, Romular, Mishaarj, Sadem, Ruu, Hemmy, Ghettos, Activealmond, Bluudream, Grimear, Exbu, Innervategirl, Rithynn, and Dny

now this is autism

I agree, all of them are a great representation of autism

people who play horde:

salty dogs

>Willywaggler, Toilet, Bumcuddles, Anoosdrood, Boymilk, Erpriest, Jerkjob, Notaslut, Tooeleet, Buttlover, Foodslut.

So this...is the power...of kang's honor...

willy is white and based.

Why does it say /elyg/ when this is obviously /shitpost/ ?

>salty dogs have more l60s as a "dead guild" than DoN will ever have even with defecting doggos

you CANT make this shit up

I mean a single lvl 60 is 100% of the guild population on Salty Dogs so i guess you are right.

The fuck is wrong with the flask prices?
They went up when lotus spawn times were bugged, then they got fixed but the prices never recovered.

one tranny down

39 to go

based

lotus is still bugged

wth is wrong with his hands?

hi dogs

this is my mom

>tfw you will never have a cute femelf gf (gnomedick)

Reeeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!^

If you come across this Gnome in southern Grizzly Hills be aware that he is NOT! the real Wavejammer NOR is he my twin! He is aa dirty imposter who got banished to the northen reaches of Azeroth for his crimes!

I haven't played in a year. I was level 60, partially prebis but with no real urge or intention to raid. Should I even bother coming back?

If you have no intention to raid - dont come back.

hey i tried to do WC at level 20 and had alot of issues holding agrro

Were there shamans using rockbiter or earth shock?

You shouldn't have any problems at all at 20, try getting good.

yes

I did it at 20 and had no trouble at all.

yeah but only if you join salty dogs

spam revenge a lot u might have problems with rage while tanking for a while so its a pretty good move

also u can spam battle shout for threat on aoe fights

nah dude you cant train those skills or even defensive stance, you need mount at 40

That is a big no no. Tell them to stop or kick them. I do not like beinga tank in vanilla because you really have to be dominant and keep such retards in check.
Do not worry and practice, you will figure shit out but try to leaen to voice your converns to the party. You are in charge and they are disposable.

Phoneposting in a car offroading wasnt so bright. Sorry.

Well I was in Salty Dogs when I left so

>too irrelevant to make it into the list
>probably the worst shitposter on the thread
Played you like a fiddle, /elyg/.

Luthien...

who the fuck are these people and how do you know so many of them

Actually I'm Javel.
t. Javel

so brehs you enjoying your time on BASED northcraft aka gummy 6.0 aka felmyst of the north aka warmane holocaust aka the single greatest private server to ever be conceived?

i mean you ARE playing on nc right? you're not still wasting your time on a slavchink meme server playing undertuned content right? you're not still desperately trying to convince yourselves that vanilla with 1x leveling is anything but horse shit straight from a dog's ass? right? because i know you brehs are more intelligent than that

>instant 68
>pathing is more fucked up than Kronos in its glory days
>half the raid encounters are unsripted
>devs just copy/paste cheat protection from some other server, doesnt even work right
Nah, I'm good.

>Implying my computer can run wotlk.
Jokes on you, I am not even sure I will be able to raid.

>a server with "developers" who have no fucking clue what they are doing

lol

>MUHHH DPS MUH SPREADSHEETS MUH EJ

holy shit retniggers eternally btfo, utterly cancerous tumorous fucking nigger tier meme spec playing FUCKING garbage SHIT hahahahahaha based northcraft intentionally gimping the literal and actual most retarded fucking spec ever designed gg no re

>unironically linking EJ as a source

>the only spec that uses 2handers as intended
>be a force of light purging undead rogues left and right
>haha niggeruseless spec
Fuck off, rets were great in wotlk.

wrath was my childhood.........

Wrong again faggot.

gay if you post decurses

NICE DECURSES LOL

*posts decurses*
oh wait i can't because there aren't any

*7 people die on Shazzrah*
it's fine, my hot ticked for 300 before they died providing me with lots of hps! :)

lol yeah not like swiftmend saved anyone haha oh wait

ONE DECURSE EQUALS A SWIFTMEND IN EFFECTIVE HEALING YOU FUCKING DRUID NIGGER
AND IT DOESN'T HAVE A 15 SECOND COOLDOWN

yep next time i'll just let that target nobody is healing die. anything to keep the druids from having hps lol!

the target wouldn't have gone that low if you had pressed your decursive macro lol!

lumikaru haters btfo.

lumi doesn't have decursive installed
she doesn't need to waste hps on decurses when mages can do it instead.

>MoH are still mad druids innervated the top healer who benefits most from spirit.
fuck off
i don't want to read your guild drama druids got more hps let it fucking go already.
literally just play better yourself and it wont happen

then change the "healing meters" to reflect that simple

???? I spam decurses as soon as they pop up.
I break decurses to swiftmend / nature's swiftness when people drop low

stop being such a fucking crybaby jesus christ

>???? I spam decurses as soon as they pop up.

>decurses 5 times in 40 second fight

>anti lumi posters btfo
how can healcuck classes stand up to healbull lumi

why do you have the lowest decurses in the guild then?
even lower than manlet and babymetal.

>Babymetal uses resto pot on 1 fight
>has more decurses than druids combined

>who benefits most from spirit.
they didn't innervate priests though

try reading the entire thing

decursive jams at times, this is known
having to swiftmend / nature's swiftness is worth just as much as a decurse
and stop undervaluing

who do you think i am

>Lumi-Shitroo getting blown the fuck out once again

how does it feel knowing your entire guild thinks you're shit

>its a people who know nothing about vanilla wow post about vanilla wow episode

what?
padding meters doesn't make you top healer you dumb nigger, kys if you actually believe this shit

but dude puddi xD

>being top healer doesn't make you top healer
what did he mean by this?