One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Not ready for NEO DOFFY edition

previous thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>Global Event
Colosseum (Coby, Killer, Moria, Bege, Paulie): 7/26, 7/28, 8/2, 8/4, 8/9, 8/11
7.0 is now LIVE, reminder to save your Chopperman Rookie missions for 3xEXP ship
8/08 - 8/15: NEO DOFFY
7/26 - 8/13: Moria Colo
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/08: Franky, Hannyabal Fortnights
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
8/22 - 8/29: Young Arlong, Perona, Hogback Fortnights
8/01 - 8/14: Log on for Trafalgar Law
8/02: Ace's Training Ground
8/02 - 8/06: 1 free yolopull for each day
8/05: Buster Call
8/06: Pica Raid
8/07: Garp Raid
8/07 - 8/13: Strawhat Island
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum (Inuarashi, Kinemon, Ryuma, Urouge, Ace): 7/29, 7/30, 8/02, 8/05, next: Gladius, Dellinger, Zephyr 8/3 8/7 8/10 8/14
7/25 - 8/08: Kid Pirate Fortnight
7/31 - 8/07: TS Swimsuit Nami
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster/Evolver Island
8/03 - 8/10: Kalifa, Kimono Croc, Rumble Pirate Fortnights
8/05 - 8/07: Evolver Forest
8/07: Nightmare Luffy, Zephyr Raids
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/11: Kizaru Raid
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnight

>wake up
>no Pudding

6* when?

>wake up
>no stackable books

you see, I dont understand this
it's fine to withhold content and release it with a certain pace neo Doffy reeee, but why not give these quality of life updates to all versions at the same time

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

For what it's worth, Global has literally always gotten QoL updates really fast (besides base skillup, I know). Didn't JP get stackable books only like two weeks ago? I expect Global to get it by 7.1, whenever that is. So hopefully our next update.

First for RCV on Borsalino.

The only boosted RR missing from the upcoming sugo is Don Sai. But then again it would be nice to pull the new Law or LeMarco.

Do 1 multi or not, fellow /opgg/?

Despite all the complaining some of us may do about "meat rate-up" snails not having a high enough meat rate, regular snails are just god awful.

Go for it dude

>beli
>beli
>beli
>cola
>beli

Bamco needs to fix that shit.

regular snails are where I get most of my cola really

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy my first SugoFest since joining the game.
scale of 1-10 how worth is it?
Not that it matters i only have like 1 multi draw

I just hope they get rid of Berries

I'm down with getting cola, elder turtles, candies, tomes, and for the very lucky, universal books.

If you get garbage reroll

unless u already have a legend

absolutely worth it specially if it's your first
gold only sugos are rare

When you're new/don't have many units, literally ANY sugo is worth it. A gold-only one only makes it even better. With that said, I think it'd only decent for older players though. I won't be pulling

CoolCool
Any Idea if new accounts get the free Law / Ace / tomes n such?
Other than that I'd just be losing a weeks worth of grinding and xp on my characters i guess.

Robin chwan in 17 hours woo

>Any Idea if new accounts get the free Law / Ace / tomes n such?
probably no free Law, but check the event dates

BUILT

FOR

>when your boobs are so amazing that you need an additional ribbon over the bra
Good thing the One Piece universe has different laws of nature, or gravity would really take it's toll on all those girls.

>tfw you'll never be that crab
>tfw you'll never get that view

S E X
EE
XX

wait, why doesn't the [255] space work

>pull
>dupe Dellinger

Nice 300 Ray points, but I want Mansherry, 3D2Y Sanji or Marco

>Mansherry
What the fuck is it with all you guys wanting to pull Masherry. I've never used her and I've had her since she released on JP

I've no heals at all and I prefer pulling her than RR garbage like Atmos, Blamenco, Blue Gilly, etc

>free pull
>doc Q
Is there a striker character that can combo with him for full orbs? Orb generetion is the only thing that I'm lacking in my striker team.
also barto got powercreeped hard uh? I also have slasher law and he looks pretty bad compared with NuLaw. Oh well.

the fuck, getting tomes? or are you just wishing?

He's just wishing. However, I doubt they'd put something as precious as tomes or manuals in the snails. Even getting gems is something miraculous.

The things I would do that body...

She's not your type, sorry

>literally the only good things in the sugo are Law (new) and TS Luffy
Thanks frogs

>Need to farm Zephyr tomorrow
>still need to farm Croc fn for sockets
>Need to socket 3d2y Robin from the new island
Send help

Time passes when you're having fun.
Given the recent development, I'm really not sure if I can make it to 1000, though.

>making chopperman missions
>new mission needs merry at four
Now I have to waste cola on a completely useless ship since I already have the sunny. Thanks chopperman

You need to have it max level to do them all

This is definitely a Bait Sugo, for the one reason no one has yet to mention. Strikers are absolutely cucked on Global.
>Colo Kanjuro
>Colo Kyros
>Colo Machvise
>Colo Orlumbus
>Colo Ikaros
>RR Kanjuro
>RR Fukaboshi
>Shirahoshi
>Neko
>etc etc..
Right now on JP, Strikers are at their best due to the amount of great units, both F2P and RR they have available. If they were to release Law right now, it would actually be an amazing legend, because you could build a team from the get go with what they currently have. On Global though? It might take at least 5-6 months until Strikers start to actually shine, so until then you're stuck with a dead weight on your box collecting dust until they start to actually release good Colos.
If you're okay with waiting for that amount of time, or if you already have a decent amount of Striker subs like Chinjao or Barto, then sure I won't take it away from you that this is a great Sugo, but the fact still remains that it will take Strikers quite a while until they start releasing the truly good units.
inb4 someone posts a decent F2P team with Killer and Hawkins. Yes dummy, of course Law is still fucking good, but his apex of content clearing is still far far away.

>even more wasted cola
AMAZING
and the snails just don't work in my phone so my cola supplies are always low.

Speaking of ships.
I have failed last upgrade of Moby atleast 7 times now.
Is this typical or am I really getting raped by rng?
Merry and Sunny didn't fail almost at all

and yet you can make a striker F2P team (and even better if you have shit like Barto/WB) that can reliably and relatively quickly kill Doffy, but fighter is the one that's hardest to make a team in global right now

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd love to have all these units, I'm just saying that fighters are meh as well

took me 250 aprox cola to max the sunny. at least 10 fails

You will fail another 7 minimum before you max it. I honestly gave up on the newest ships I'll wait for a half cola event, sunny is a great universal ship anyway.

I mean, Striker NeoDoffy is the easiest one by far. The other 2 throw debuffs out your ass and are way harder to kill without legends.

>and the snails just don't work
This game isn't playable without snails, why do you still torture yourself?

Despair...
Jelly of people with 999 cola and every ship maxed.
But then again I'm fairly new.

I failed maxing the the final upgrade for the Merry at least 10 times, welcome to the shipyard nigga.

>I honestly gave up on the newest ships
I maxed Blackbeard's ship with zero failures but it is 25 cola per upgrade. The Redforce and Kizaru's ships are another story though...

Yep, ive just reached 999 yesterday though ive not finished doffy forest yet. Eventually you wont notice your colas getting full

>Eventually you wont notice your colas getting full
false. I have 800 days logged and my cola is fucked, git gud and clear more forests

Buster call not actually worth farming, right? I think I've only seen momonga and to a lesser degree onigumo on some F2P teams but that's about it.

do you have a cerebral team for Doffy? he's pretty good against him

Momonga and Dalmatian are situationnally good, or you just run it if you need to socket RR onigumo or RR momonga.

I'm 100% sure 20th anniversary sugo will be better than this absolute bait (although it's a good sugo) so I won't pull.
But I wanted to get a gem pack for 20th anni, do I buy it now with the gem sale, or do I wait and hope for a gem sale on that sugo? There's 0% chance they will do a """better""" gem sale since this one is just the same deal since the game started.
>one turtle and one tome!
please scamco, colosseum vomits free tomes now.

If you ever want to do anything with Cerebrals you kinda need Momonga.
He is still currently the highest cerebral attack boost (1.75) outside of landing a Legend Croc in global.

It's a pain. I know.

Reminder that this sugo is one of the only chances where pulling Zeo is at the absolute highest.

How was the ban?

I never got banned.

Threadly reminder if you're not ready for Neo Doffy you're allowed to use the modded apk to farm him.

Why even bother farming him if you're using a modded apk? It's not like you'll need him to clear hard content

>tfw you're still missing 6 boats but are too lazy to work on clearing the forests

The same could be said about why even play this game when you could be doing something better with your time. If people aren't ready or don't have the team necessary to farm him there is zero harm with allowing them to use the modded apk.

Because it's a straight punch in the dick to throw us a raid that most people can't clear. I'm also pretty pissed about them skipping sugos like this, they shoulda given us shirahoshi all gold with guaranteed lego but since it would be too much for free they are trying to divert our attention with QOL things that shouda been here half a year ago (chopperman) and giving us a bunch of events that are basically rehashes.
Yes I mad.

Don't listen to this faggot. If you cheat for Neo Doffy and we find out you WILL be blacklisted. You've all been warned.

I don't know about you but 90% of the fun in this game for me is beating a colo/raid/invasion after previously not being able to. If I don't have a team to beat something it means I need more skillups/sockets on my characters and that gives me something to work towards

>they shoulda given us shirahoshi all gold with guaranteed lego
They only have such sugos due to Japan's gacha laws. Since those laws do not apply to anywhere outside Japan they are allowed to nickle and dime Global as much as they want with zero consequences. I wouldn't be surprised if they make more money this way.

Except the fact that we have absolutely no idea when Neo raids will be coming back as not even Japan has had a return yet. And if the Chopperman missions will return alongside them. (which I'd say they wouldn't, just like Rankings)

>only 10 gems
they really should increase it by 5 every 100 days at the very least

Is RCV/HP the definite way to go on Legend Magellan? He doesn't rely on tap damage at all, and the more HP and healing he has the more he tank.

Yeah man, just like shiki

>Also got my 900 day login
>I'm level 300

Too casual.
Couldn't even use up my sta last night.
Doesn't help that even up to now I only have 3 legends.

Threadly reminder that anyone with a splvl>1 int doffy is 100% a cheater and will be flagged in the thread and removed from all friend lists.

>RCVcucks this retarded
wew

The drop rate for lucci books is too good to be true. Will I get 0/30 next week?

I was thinking the same thing. Hell I even stopped today so I can farm some Killer for my Barto

SKILLUP WHEN
BOX IS FULL
HELP

Whenever I decide to stop using the modded APK I have the characters for it, instead of having to catch up later because I couldn't clear anything.

need some opinions
out of the boosted characters for this next sugo on global I only got Kalifa and Tsuru.
worth doing a multi?

>Update
Yes, most of the boosted unit are pretty good, and it's gold only too.

With those? Yea, pretty much. it's an amazing sugo if you lack half of those characters, all gold and everything
the thing is, for moe veteran players it's pretty shit since we are lacking egos, not gold recruits.

Stackable books were a mistake, I don't bother clearing out trash books anymore so I end up with shit like this

The mistake is that we can't get rid of the stack with just one tap.

That's like 2 Elders worth of exp, just feed them away.

Tuesday.
I needed both enel and aokiji so my box is bursting too.

Why cant global just add the normal raids?
>Magellan
>franky
>springman
>fujitora
Than this nu-doffy which i will just use 2 gems when the others ill use tons of gems
Bamco is retarded

What are some good One Piece fighting games?

I said when, not if. You illiterate ape.

No doubt he will come back but only Bamco knows when and the circumstances around it. It's not just a simple raid, it has conditions, restrictions and time limits along with rewards attached to it in the form of Chopperman missions so in what state these Neo raids will return is anyone's guess.

Haven't played it, but released outside of japan, burning blood is basically your only option

I'm so torn on this Sugo, I have all but four of the rated up units but really need legend Doffy & Marco to make existing legend teams useable but at the same time pulling somebody like Akainu or Fuji would mean I wouldn't need to worry about the previous teams at all and wouldn't really 'need' Doffy/Marco as badly. But of course neither Akainu or Fuji are pullable and TS Luffy would be kind of pointless if we get guaranteed G4 in the future.

Actually kind of mad this is the Sugo we ended up with, nobody was asking for Legend Law and restricted class Sugos are inherently bad.
This Sugo is like making a really delicious meal but then rubbing shit all over it before serving it.

May give it a shot, thanks

One Piece Grand Adventure

Ah, forgot about that. I remember playing it on PS2 as a child. Thank you too.