/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Mud Forts edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/6HGMrkV2

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

La Plata

Nth for it's almost Harvesting Season

white men

Enrico

based

Based

Based

Dandalo

Based

what thread is this

Asking in the new thread as well, what are the differences between user's Modded Tocan and the last version of Tocan?

/v2mbg/

Enrico

Enrico Based White Men Dandalo General lad

In what game?

user tocan - white
last version of tocan - based

But white=based.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

white men

white men

But there isn't a good Rot3K mod.

ded thread
ded game

white thread
white men

cactus belong on dick

who here /blackmanthatraidsVenice/?

I smell /gsg/...

How is Silverstag?

Its pretty a better Floris. Lots of new ideas. Hit or miss for most people to be honest.

a fair amount of bugs, like how some quests can permanently rename towns. I like the idea of recruiting units it has, how certain cities like Dhirim, Praven and so forth have unique units. I also like the fief trading you can do, but it's pretty broken if you know what you're doing. You spend more time getting power through sleazy & financial means rather than just fucking storming the place and claiming it.

>some quests can permanently rename towns

?

Alright, thanks guys.

Yeah, I remember playing it a while back and there was a quest in Rivacheg I was doing to get Boyar Meriga to not hate me so I could build the obligatory Weavery & Dyeworks there, and it was a quest involving spy shit, I think it was the one where you wait and then follow a dude over to the bloke that hired him. But once I actually got the quest and left, Rivacheg was renamed to Stables. It was some weird shit. I'd post an image but it was fucking ages ago and I lost it after I submitted the bug report.

New player here, I managed to seige Khudan with 30 troops against 90 of their troops. I don't know how I won.
What now?

Dynasty Warriors though right?

You're basically fucked unless you offer to become a vassal to someone literally right now, because whoever owned Khudan before is gonna want it back and is gonna get all the King's armies and all the King's men. I'd go with King Ragnar if I was you.

Hahahaha, that's amazing. CITY OF STABLES.

Also, how can you take over cities without war?

I'm actually with the Swadians right now. And yeah, 3 lords are essential right next to it now.
Should I just ditch the place? I only had to seige it because I needed to save one of my lords.

>I only had to seige it because I needed to save one of my lords.
Unless you feel like defending a city on the other side of the continent from your kingdom's capital with 30 men, I'd suggest ditching it.

Nevermind, I fucked them up before they could actually seige the place. Literally defeated another 110 troops with 56 of my one. What the fuck.

check your difficulty

might be easy mode

N-NANI!?!

nothing extraordinary about victory with these odds, even at normal diff

What happened to that guy who was going to buy us the Tamriel mod from secret reddit

Not him, but winning with these odds while "not knowing how I won" is strange for sure, and that guy is also clearly a newfriend.

What? Ah shit son, it's fucking on.

The fuck never responded to me on Facebook, which is the only way to buy it. You don't think he lurks here do you?

At normal difficulty If you have no idea of what you are doing with a 1:2 troops ratio you are going to get 100% raped (and literally raped in dickplomacy).

I'm definitely new to this, the reason why I said I didn't know how I won was because I didn't win against these odds before.

Yeah you need to check your difficulty settings. Or better yet, screenshot your party for us, so we can see what you're rolling with. I'm really curious now.

what did you do during the siedge? Did you fight foes at the ladder?
Could you press "esc" and check what's difficulty setting (displayed as % in down-right corner)

Yet you haven't told us if you had already changed the difficulty.
hint: you must manually change it, otherwise you aren't playing on normal, the default one is the easiest one.

But he did say he was getting rekt earlier, so I don't think difficulty is the culprit here. If I had to bet, I'd say he killed some bandits that got lucky and were lugging around top tier troops as prisoners, and newfriend just doesn't realize it. Just a guess though.

How would he know it's you?
You're facebook isn't anime hitler smoking a blunt is it?

I just checked it's at 38, I guess that's low? Still got rekt dozen times.

> I guess that's low?
Yep.
> Still got rekt dozen times.
Nothing wrong with that, everyone got rekt when they started the game, even if some people here conveniently forgot it. Just start raising the enemy's damage and the number of troops, I suggest you leaving the speed slow until you are completely comfortable with most aspects of the combat.

That's probably Easiest. Are your troops tanky? Like Knights? They become nearly unkillable then

Don't suggest him cheese shit.

Yeah, I had a lot of Swadian knights with me already, like about 5 or 8 of them. Each one of them took down 5 each before they got knocked out.

Will changing the speed make the combat look like it's on fast forward?

Is it okay to savescum if I'm a new player or am I supposed to learn the hard way?I always do it but then I quit because I feel bad for cheating

Alright, fuck the differences, will play user's Tocan's, what should I expect? I only played dickplomacy, is Tocan's a more polished experience?

>Is it okay to savescum if I'm a new player
I'd say it ok, otherwise the game can become pretty daunting on first playthrough.

I'm explaining why he won. I'm not encouraging it.

sure it's okay, you're supposed to have fun, not stroke and PDSD

don't tell anyone I said that

Yeah, I got it after posting, my bad.

>manage to capture women
>make them go to my tant
>they're the one fucking me
Any way to not do it that way?

Dude, read again the option you picked and then read the one under it.

You're asking them to fuck you, tard. tell them YOU want to fuck THEM

"l want to show you good time" instead "I want you to fuck me"

It's what you deserve you degenerate fuck

this is why basic english lessons should be mandatory before playing mount & blade

>implying that reading of such magnificent fucks up isn't priceless.
It's infinitely better in this way.

>those faces
you just know

user you slut

I don't even have a Facebook, I used my wife's. And she's got all kinds of game related stuff on her page, maybe he just got busy or something, didn't see it. I'll reactivate my account and do it again Monday.
Ah, so a combination of low difficulty and heavy troops. Yes it will speed up combat, so do it gradually. Ramp it up once you notice you and your party steam rolling shit, it'll make the game more challenging but manageable.
I personally like the "No going back" feature because I'm a notorious save scummer. Makes battles much more tense, and victories much sweeter, especially when I pull something out of my ass.

First play through though? I'd go with the "Allow me to quit without saving," until you get the hang of it.

What is this general about if we're all tired of the old M&B and the new one has yet to come out?

Who's tired? I'm playing Warband as we speak, nerd.

That needs a "the jews fear the samurai" subtitle.

Pretty sure the correct version is 'the Jew fears the Samurai'

I thought so too, but no

how do i let noble woman work in my brothel in dickplo? only option i got is to move them around my castles

do they even rake enough in to justify the hatred i get for it?

You can only have them work in a brothel if you have a brothel open in the city they're currently in.

What about buying land and setting up mills? Since I have a fort already should I install there?

white men

If you swear fealty to a King now, that would be a sound desicion. Otherwise just abandon the city, because theyre a coming for ya. Don't waste money on improvements, they're not worth it in Native.

Need some modding advice. How do I put new animations in the game? I'd like to replace the standing idles and fire animations in NW but I'm not sure how

Bumping, I want to know this too.

Is mount & blade a moba?

am i a pretty girl?

What a sexy feminine beard.

Uh guys.

Hey I started playing yesterday, I've played all day long, I started to figure out things, I have a mercenary contract, fifty dudes with armor and everything, half of them cavalry, I met à lord's daughter so that's nice.

Thing is the war that was making me rich has a month of cease fire and killing bandits doesn't quite fill the coffers anymore, how can I rekindle the hostilities early?

The mercenary contract should cover all or most of your expenses