/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Mayo won the Splatfest in Japan and NA! Results in EU are still TBD.
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown ) is back: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/et20u4PMTCc
youtube.com/watch?v=ggaAg_SXHCk&index=9&list=PLFwObPlg7Y1oHGVS6ZMo6-CB7gPU_3T-5
mega.nz/#!S9YHWDxA!A__oRxYTm8E8w2qu4HWygLlT4-ZjHJJxtURzCPpSloo
youtu.be/WOI4wSAjzhI?t=41
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did any ketchupfriends receive their daily dose during the Splatfest?

Staying above 2100 right now demands being a hard carry that wins anyway. There are too few people above 2100 to actually support high elos.

>tfw I shitposted last night falseflagging as ketchup crying about mayo winnin 2-1 only losing popularity at like 1 AM
>Fell asleep
>Woke up to this

>mfw I was hovering around 2k1~2k2 but I grown tired of tryharding in fucking turfwar so now I'm stuck at 2k1

A lot of the comp players seemed like they were using long range weapons.

It makes sense, the real way you win in turf war is by playing like a map-wide king of the hill. Get a few kills on the melee-tier weapons and then lock them out of mid.

Delicious Delicious Sex with Marie!

>lost by .1%
>still not at queen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19min left, you can do it!!

Do we get results right as the fest ends?

Usually takes like an hour or so to calculate

An hour after.

For America it came in with the next rotation so possibly 2 hours.

Didn't splatfest end last night?

Its the EU splatfest

EU is still going on burger

EU Splatfest

Man and there's like 10 people total who even care compared to the shitstorms of last night with NA
Really makes you think

Is there a top 100 for this splatfest?

yes

1. me
not in top 100. you

>results aren't even out yet
REALLY makes you think..............

so for queen/king, what's the amount of shells you get for ketchup/mayo? I'm not available to log in and get my reward right now

>tfw getting better at the Goo Tuber
Its not so bad really

>97/99
AAAAAAAAAAAA

>Wake up after pulling an all nighter to know that your team won.
Blood was spilled last night, and it was colored white.
24 for mayo's side

yes, a weapon that has absolutely ZERO things over other chargers isn't so bad xD

I thought it was obvious that people in the EU don't care about the Switch in general, let alone this game.

2min

JUST ONE MORE, user

join a match and you're guaranteed to get king/queen

youtu.be/et20u4PMTCc
mayo vs ketchup

You don't/can't use it like other chargers though.

Your not supposed to use it like a charger. As in standing there out of the way sniping. You gotta get in there and pop of that sneaky shot. Its a good gun, just risky, because if you miss that shot your dead.

The game actually treats it as a non charger too. The matchmaking always tries to put only 1 charger on each team, most of the time. But the game is happy to put you a Goo Tuber on a team that already has a Charger.

And just like that, it's over
now I'm seriously waiting for the long-anticipated balance patch, make rollers great again

This is it, the fest is OVER

Is Mayo going to do it?
Are they going to get a worldwide win?

AAAAAAAAAAA

Post juicy post-fest chunks

he did it reddit

fuck how'd you get so much. I scrubbed my shirt whenever I could but never got that much.
I really need swim speed and ink recovery up but I don't have any drinks for them.

>ended at 95/99 because someone disconnected at the last match

It's really hard to get those sneaky shots in if you don't have map control, making it really risky to use it. If you have to spend time inking the ground, the gun is pretty much worthless. Fun as fuck though.

I've been doing 20k scrubs non-stop for 1 week and a half on top of splatfest tee

>Stealth Jump w/ Quick Super Jump brand in splatnet store
This has a niche someplace, doesn't it?

Jump flickers are annoying to see
I understand it's their best option and I don't bemoan them the ability, but bunny-hopping's always annoying to watch when it's constant because it's really always the best option

EU results when?

no lol

>tfw you jump of high ledge or ink rail and snipe a guy whilst in mid air
It feels like some Call of Duty quickscope montage shit, its so fun.
But its always depressing when you pop out to kill someone and miss and you just gotta except your death

you tried, ketchup shitters

Quick superjump is """okay""" at best but stealth jump is honestly worthless

>okay
Its shit. Its like less the a second faster. Its not worth it.

>huge upset for ketchup fags
>barely any banter ITTs
Sasuga /ink/. Ketchup fags so salty they're pretending they didn't get even get btfo.

They would have to change how rollers fundamentally work in order to put a stop to that

American here
Did the euros just bag another victory for glorious Team Mayo yet

EU results (the region that matters) aren't out yet

I think mostly EU people are ON right now.

Do we know if Quick Superjump + Sub Power up w/ Beakons doesn't cause diminishing returns yet?

It's over
The furries won

Still waiting for results.
Wait an hour or two

I grinded a lot but didnt get very much, let alone very much of anything I actually wanted. Need to start scrubbing some of my 20k gear

No. Stealth Jump got nerfed so the players close to your jump point will still see where you jump.

>the region that matters
lol

Does anyone have a list of the splatfest songs? There is one I want to listen to but I'm not sure what it is called

it's ebb& flow

Where do I see the result of the splatfest and where do I get my snails ?

Never know if it'll get changed later on in the game, so might as well snatch it as i have plenty of Ink Recovery shoes.
We thought stealth jump was shit once it got nerfed to further lengthen your super jump time in the first game, then it returned into use in the final stages of the game.
Useless or not, its still neat to have, like the Octobowler shirt with Ninja Squid.

So now that furries have proven themselves to be completely superior to non-furries, when are you getting your fursuit?

right here mayoshitter

Post yfw Ketchup loses THREE TIMES

Post yfw mayo won

Acid Hues and Muck Warefare

Unfortunately it's the best option except at (very) close range and even then it's not even that good, getting absolutely destroyed by anything with a little range
Nerf ink armor against rollers, give a bit more damage on horizontal flicks, a little better ink efficiency and suddenly they're usable again
As for the dynamo, also nerf ink armor against it and make the horizontal flick better overall (1/2 line more range, more consistent 50+ damage, better inking)

Get 3 slots gear of the brand which gives a better probability of getting the ability you need

results WHEN
H
E
N

24 for a win 21 for a loss.

Fuck you ketchup.

Fucking hell
I was going to pick mayonnaise because it was obviously going to be the less popular vote, and thus near guaranteed battle winner, but then furries attached themselves to mayo so I had no option but to go for ketchup.

All the banter from burgers already happened two threads back. It also happened for about an hour, maybe less. This is not the Cats vs Dogs Splatfest banter that I remember.

>was literally always on the losing team in splatoon 1
>about to lose this splatfest as well
COME THE FUCK ON KETCHUP

You can't use it to jump into fights anymore, but it reduces the risk of regular jumps so you spend less time swimming back to the fight

Somebody explain me this new furry meme

That seems like a shallow reason to make your choice.
You should have just picked the one you would rather drink a glass of if forced to choose

It's either Ebb & Flow, Acid Hues or Muck Warfare. Here is a playlist with all of them: youtube.com/watch?v=ggaAg_SXHCk&index=9&list=PLFwObPlg7Y1oHGVS6ZMo6-CB7gPU_3T-5

Or you can either download the whole OST here if you want: mega.nz/#!S9YHWDxA!A__oRxYTm8E8w2qu4HWygLlT4-ZjHJJxtURzCPpSloo

Someone asked people to stop posting furry art so of course everyone started posting more furry art instead

2 furries joined Team Mayo and now Ketchup is on full damage control calling the entire Mayo Team furries
Quite sad actually

There were lots of furry posts in Splatoon square.
Some people here REALLY hated that and made a massive fuss and still sort of are.

Friendly reminder that the EU splatfest will be rigged in favor of ketchupfags because Nintendo does not want to be associated with mass suicide.

found the furry falseflagger

I think Pearl's non rapping voice is really nice. You hear it a lot in the Splatfest songs.

anyone know what the new song by 'Off the Hook' was? couldn't find the name to it

>Undertow starts playing

Can you even lose a game when this shit is on?

youtu.be/WOI4wSAjzhI?t=41

Eu mayofags are fucking garbage.
I only lost ketchup friendlies.

It's so cute user

What? The person you replied to gave you the names of the new songs from this splatfest.

So do drinks increase the likelihood of getting the ability you want on rerolls?

I only lost ketchup friendlies as well, but then at some point it turned around and I only lost mayo battles.

I think I only lost one mayo match.
Ketchup friendly were massacres tho. I don't think there was a match where I lost by less than 65%