Do you see it Veeky Forums? The driverless world

Do you see it Veeky Forums? The driverless world

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/1963/10/07/archive/automobile-industry-avoids-employing-jews-in-administrative-posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Mosley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds good to me, then my mom won't have to deal with niggers and junkies on public transit

This. I would hate for my mother to have to deal with scumbag niggers

mass transit nigs are the worst

Until they pass an Equal Opportunity Freedom of Transportation Act and require self-driving car owners to pick up passengers using a ride sharing app.

The car drives itself so you won't have any real control over where it goes, after all.

95% of drivers on the road should be taking a bus or walk, so I'm mostly cool with that as long as I can still drive my own cars.

so, blind people and potato people will be able to own and "drive"?
that's good, inclusion is good.

wait, they won't be able to? then that's just crap by the joos. Stick to public transport then, even uber is very cheap.

Ywn live in a world where the only people who own cars are Veeky Forumstists in their perfectly restored 90s shitboxes

Fake. The driverless world would have no need for the metal fucking cage because dumbasses wouldn't be able to cause wrecks.

Make the glass a bubble all around and it's accurate

Where is the giant TV and sofa?

So long as there is money to be made selling cars you can drive, they will be sold. Also, I don't know how it is in America where every road is two-way with multiple lanes, but AI needs to become basically sentient before autonomous cars would work on my roads.

AI can't do shit in bad weather conditions

what will YOU do when they start showing Coca-Cola adverts on the 12" iPad in the middle of your car while it drives itself to the mall?
I for one will deposit a projectile into my cerebellum.

You won't own the vehicle at all. You'll lease part of a time shared vehicle, and you'll have to schedule pick up just like calling for an Uber.

As long as I can drive, it's fine. They can't 100% get rid of driving unless some Orwellian nanny law is made

Where is the backup override controls in case things actually go wrong?

>driverless car
>nothing to save you when it inevitably fails
>AI malfunctions and slams into semi

m-muh Telsa though!

>need to pull out onto road in rush hour traffic
>nonstop flow of cars
>self driving car sits and waits for a break in traffic
>has no concept of time
>perfectly happy to sit there for three hours waiting for traffic to clear up while there are 1000 honking vehicles stuck behind it.

The future!

They have a literal aggressiveness setting, this is a non issue

The "human element" is too dangerous, unpredictable, and prone to error to allow on the roads once the majority of cars are autonomous. If you have enough money, you will be able to arrange trips to a driving range where you can rent a human-driven vehicle and drive it around a closed course for a while.

>mfw

There's a Bible in the glovebox in case of emergency

>no steering wheel to correct
>GM software
Natural selection

Oh so the faux AI is aggressive, that's even better.

>ride in your automated no steering wheel mobile on the coast
>car radar sees a baby on the road
>swerves into the sea to avoid it because some indian guy programmed it to do it
>you are dead

>not big surprise

The automotive industry must be the last kike-free industry on earth. Of course those greedy hooknose rats are going to find a way to jew us. You think these cars aren't going to be timeshared or leased, full of advertisements, and have limited destinations? Then you don't know jews very well

>all the driverless cars use 1 lane on the motorway and no accidents
>2 lanes of the motorway now open fully to illegal street racing without fear of traffic or blocks
W A N G A N M I D N I G H T N O W

>mfw this is actually true
jta.org/1963/10/07/archive/automobile-industry-avoids-employing-jews-in-administrative-posts
Holy shit senpai

that's never gonna happen
at best, they'll have dedicated lanes or roads for driverless cars
driving has become too much of a human experience to stop anytime soon

Holy shit? Is that why in recent times American manufacturers have been shitting so many awesome cars?

Can't really tell if you're being ironic or not.
I also just found out that the former FIA president was literally Oswald Mosley's son:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Mosley
You can't make this shit up.

Don't forget ex-Ford CEO Mark Fields was a jew, and they fired his ass in record time.

It is very problematic, goy!

So what's the new guy? You know, the guy that just killed the Fiesta ST in the US and the Focus RS, and gave the Edge ST the go-ahead?

As a person who hates the idea of autonomous cars, this will never happen.

People are so corrupt, once this stupid shit hits the streets, there will be a potential ban on manually driven cars. It fucking sucks.

Different guy, but the Fiesta lives on everywhere else in the world, just not North America, and the Focus RS has always been a limited run car.
The jury is still out on Hackett, but everything you see today is the result of Fields' decisions and massive cost cutting across the board for anything not an F-150. His impact will be felt for at least 2-3 years.

back to /pol/

>implying i have ever owned a vehicle newer than 15 years old
all i hear is a cacophony
caused by the constant bleating of nu-males
and their need for assburger approved transport

LOL its a chebby. so will be half arsed and wont work properly.

If drivers are such a problem, then why don't we just improve our passenger rail and bus infrastructure?

Good, self driving cars are inherently a benefit to anyone who isn't a faggot retard behind the wheel. It means fewer dipshits driving around, reducing the likelihood that they'll smash into me.