Unironically, actually thinking this looks good in any way, shape or form

>unironically, actually thinking this looks good in any way, shape or form

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2002-mercedes-e55-amg-black/6458731615.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ok we all thought she was a thot too

?

Dont you dare, this is godmachine and was fappend on long before (YOU) were born.

worst wheels ever

See thats the thing, other than they apparently rust like fucking hell, they seem like pretty comfy cars, i drove a w210 AMG once, and it was pretty fun, although that exact one was probably the worst w210 you could find, literally everything was broken, and the engine sounded like it had only a few days left.

So comfy, and probably pretty nice to drive if its taken care of, but they're just soooooooooooooooooo fucking ugly

really hard to believe this is what MB offered against the E39, which is probably one of the best looking sedans ever made

its a sedan what do you expect

worst e-class ever

Never seen one that dodn't have cloudy yellow headlight lenses.
They look like a Gran Turismo standard car but in real life.

>that abomination was the direct competitor to the best sedan ever built
what were they thinking?

>trying to compete with the godmachine

i know right?

>thinking it doesn't.

idk
silly mercedes

Is this shit expensive to maintain? I want an E30 but they're always ragged on

If you get a ragged on E39, it will be expensive

main things to look out for are the cooling system, and rust by the gas cap

Timing chain guides on the V8s should be replaced if its a high mileage car, otherwise they're all around pretty solid.

However, as i said, if you get a ragged out car, it can be quite expensive to repair, however, there's a shitload of these cars available, at least where i live, so parts that are ok to buy used can be had pretty cheap, and if its not an M car, new parts arent even that expensive

Only BMW got that design right.

I used to dislike it, but it's actually starting to look fairly clean and straight compared to modern car blobs, and is starting to grow on me.

The rust and unreliability, that's an entirely different issue. Wouldn't own one in a million years.

I giggled, user.

>those wheels

The greatest large luxury sedan of all time and the greatest sports sedan of all time (e39 5 series) were being made and mercedes put out that garbage

How could they follow up
>pic related
with that 4-eyed garbage.

Because bug eyes a cute

no u

my boi

I know I'm cute, but thanks

The Japs were master of the bug eye

Yes it actually does you tasteless troglodyte.

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2002-mercedes-e55-amg-black/6458731615.html

Designed in the early 15th Century, the W210 was a prophecy to the death of the old Mercedes whilst being a testament to the german commitment.
You see, before the W210 Mercedes almost went bankrupt because their cars were simply too good. They never broke down, so nobody bothered replacing them. As the burger-eating, barn-door engineering neighbours from across the pond would say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". And this pose a problem for Mercedes. You see, nobody bought new cars, but nobody even bought parts for their old cars. So they had to come up with a solution.
They called Bruno Sacco, their chief designer at the time, and asked him to design a new Mercedes, a Mercedes that will save the 3 pointed star. Unfortunately though, Mercedes was so bankrupt at that time that they could only afford to give Mr. Sacco a pen and a ruler. And off he went to work. Same as the rest of the german engineers.

And how did it go? Brilliantly terrible.

The W210 was the perfect antithesis to the W124 which it replaced. It was ugly, slow and very, very unreliable. Many reports say that the W210 was rusting from the factory. In fact, most of the W210 Mercedes have been killed off by rust 10 years ago. And the interior? It was so spartan and bad that it made the Allegro look like an Rolls Royce.

The W210 got what it deserved because the germans did their absolute best in creating the absolute worst Mercedes...of all time.

>He doesn't know about it.

Iz dat da nu Benz wit da frog eyez an' da kit daz kitt'd out??

It does

E30s are cheap to maintain, E39 parts are somewhat pricier

How did Mercedes ever think that monstrosity could compete with this?

>t. drives an 86

>slow
Yea well E200 and 220cdi were not the only engines M8 and w124 was much much slower
>very, very unreliable
That's just not correct. Powertrains are solid (unlike e39), it's the little things that break but overall compared to its competitors like the C5 A6 and E39 it is not the worst
>interior was spartan
And again, have you seen a w124? It has 2 knobs in it. W210 on the other hand was aviable with everything electric, navigation and even had aux in 2001 which is bretty gud.
>before it cars were too good
You are not serious are you? W123, w124, w140 and pretty much every other benz RUSTS. All of them. And have you not heard of biodegradable wiring? Look it up.

W210 is hated because of its looks and because everyone expected more from Mercedes. It is still a good car and still the optimal choice if you want a Mercedes without breaking the bank.

Mercs were built better. E39 turned into a camry compared to what the e34 was

Is the Benz Truck Veeky Forums approved?

Ja wol

the build quality on the e39 was fucking great wtf are you on about

no, gtfo this board and go suck chad's dick stacey

It does look hideous though.

Mercs are for rich people who don't understand what their money is worth and Who have no aesthetic sense whatsoever. At any given price range, Mercedes is beat out by the other German badges, or by Toyota, or, at the top end, by Rolls Royce.
People who drive Mercedes typically have terrible taste in cars.

Kek

The ones now are all leased. Mercedes image is shit whenever i see one i know its not owned. When i see older ones i dont really give a second thought to em unless theyre one of the cool ones w126 140 210, 220s is when they started being shit and progressively became worse

Yeah this. That other text must have been written by some pink-goggled W124 nostalgia patient. The W210 is a very comfy car, just need to find one without too much rust.

>implying anyone who drives a W210 would ever get laid

I mean, it's really clean looking, for a W210, but it's still a bland, boring looking car with horrible body lines, and it just looks inherently bad

that's the car that pissed me off the most when I was a kid. I'd rather drive that shitty pontiac from breaking bad tbqh

Yeah I hate the W210 but love W208

Can't explain it

The headlights are weird too and you cant buff them like normal plastic ones

Same

That is because it's a dressed up C-class, not an E-class.

>Think this car looks nice and kind of want one
>If I buy one Veeky Forums will think I endorse thots
It hurts

i have a w208 convertible (post facelift).
its falling apart faster than a chinese motorcycle but it does look nice.

All early 2000s german cars become awesome as time passes, even the worst ones. Sometimes only because of the slav/turk aesthetic.

>turk
>aesthetic
pick one

PANTSUU

>somebody saved the image
ayy lmao!!

fuck off cunt.

go ahead suck more trump cock, maybe one day he'll give you a few millions
I had to, reminded me of the days my turkish pal used to drop me home after boxing
those cars were indeed made for highway speeding

>just as ugly, if not uglier

That's what you get for living in Razgrad, absolute selyanin.

Funny thing is that corollas with this face were sold only in europe