Albion Online General /albg/

dDOS edition

What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription. Said optional subscription can be purchased with either real money or in game currency.

>When can I play?
Right Now

>Am I too late?
No

>What do i do?
Play on servers that keep breaking.

>Guilds
AHx - a guild for normies with lots of money
discord.gg/c9B8jm4

Baka - a guild for anime girl merc/terrorists
joinbaka.com
discord.gg/Tn5P373

>Builds
albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
albionhead.com/en/
albionhelper.com/
forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/
albionhelper.com/Haytor
albiononline2d.com/en/map

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUs1Popfd8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead game

i dont know about baka but AHx has been getting new cute members every day for the last few days even though the general keeps dying.

We joined an alliance and are becoming a real guild :^)

Not enough 4chink degenerates playing this.

Don't make a new general btw.

as long as we keep getting new recruits in our guild then obviously there are Veeky Forums users who are benefiting from this generals existance

leride is so cool, im going to promote leride

Based OP putting both guilds in the OP.

Bakas time in ARCH summed up

>paying one million silver to join an alliance

>ok
>is this thing on?
>*sucks dick*
what a nigger faggot

To be fair BAKA are morons for not just alliance with AHx. We are the only ones who wouldnt have some virtue signal attack when their autism acted up and they were childishly racist.

I dont want to go to the forums but there is nowhere else to go

Well i guess this is it. DDOS killed the game.

>Baka shill posts on leddit saying ARCH kicked out their powerhouse for pvp
>get roasted immediately afterwards

I don't know who is more pathetic, AHX or BAKA, but kudos to both of you for making it an interesting match

>going to reddit
>calling AHx pathetic

checks out :^)

Geodesic
Houses

>duelfags losing their gear
They get what they deserve to be quite honest family.

my 8 t4 stone laborers produced for me 403 t4 stone which i sold for 19k

It was a net loss from buying the journals from the AH.

However i have calculated that buying full t2 journals should yeild a 1k a day profit in caerleon. Meaning that my 12 laborers will make me 12k a day.

Given what i spent on the island, it will take roughly 2 months for these laborers to pay for themselves doing this activity (buying journals)

Of course i do intend to fill them myself once i get my skills leveled up a bit more.

No, no, scratch that. I used outdated data. It will still be a loss to use bought t2 journals.

stop talking on discord you absolute shitters

Thats it. This is the final time im bumping. If anyone sees this in the archive the various discords are in the OP.

>becoming pets

bump for the ddos

bump for don't go into the underway, it'll make you unable to log in

>Gold is now directly controlled by Sandbox
>Servers are down now because SB pulled the plug on outsourced china selling
The jews caught on to our manipulation boys

Who else here actually made off with a profit?

elaborate

vote here if you want to become /mmog/ to save the thread

voted

is gold going up?

Greeting vg my name is Chun Huan is I hear Americans like big pvp game Albion would this be good game to make gold I wish to feed family

Many good thanks for answer !

>
bumb for more info

I just about another 1k gold i now have 20k gold saved up i hope its going to increase in price soon

Gold was spiking wildly so Sandbox, being the infinite jews they are, didn't want people getting millions for near nothing, then buying it back for a fraction later on in the week

So now the gold will stay somewhere in 170-190 range, regardless of the actual market demand, with occasional spike to 200 odd, but never on the levels it once had

is this confirmed for reals

well it looks like gold storage might just become a long term investment only :(

It can only be confirmed via the IG chat and whispers, but official posts aren't as ready as i'd hope
Everyone in this alliance seems to know it first hand though, thankfully one of our top jews got 25 million S, and he even bought back his initial 12000 gold out of launch day shenanigans so we got a healthy stockpile

h-how was it manipulated
did you just soros it

without me this thread would be dead right now

Hard to explain, mostly because i just cashed in whenever our jew guildie told us to, but basically
opening week, gold was spiking hard because everyone wanted to rush, so selling was best. Then about 4-6 days ago the price plummetted to about 101-98 so it was the best time to buy back your gold

Then SB literally puppet controlled the market, forcing it to 180 territory permanently, so reselling the gold you bought back (Excess) was key

>albion devs got scammed by the players
this is top tier drama now

>albion devs got scammed by game of thrones roleplayers
you can't make this shit up

didn't know the guild name are from GoT since i didn't watch one.

is the game dead now?

so how long do these maintenances usually last?

>being able to buy premium directly with silver based on the gold price

Why did we think gold was even going to spike in the first place?

Are you a retard?

Tell me what gold is good for except those very limited cosmetics. They need to remove buying premium directly with silver.

You can sell it for silver and buy literally anything in the game.

Thats not something to drive the gold price up, you can buy gold back with silver.

Is this nigger for real?

You think they just conjure new gold for your silver? People need to buy gold for it to actually be in the game and THEN you can buy it with silver. The more silver people will have, the more they will buy gold thus increasing the demand and driving the price up. Economics 101 holy fuck.

Unless you're right and there is a static price set but that would be the dumbest dumbshit of shits ever if they didn't go by REAL gold bought vs. ingame silver.

>people need to buy gold for it to actually be in the game and THEN you can buy it with silver.

And unless there is a mechanism that takes gold out of the game the total amount of gold will just keep increasing and increasing, peoples gold stockpiles will just go up and up, and any time someone wants to convert some to silver it will make a massive sell wall that causes undercutting and forces the gold price down.

With out something to take gold out of the game everyone will just end up with lots and lots of gold and silver will end up being whats scarce.

Just wait until they add teleports, xp boosts, hats, wings and skins on a gold shop.

>Albion seems chi-

Hey that's me

Thanks for the laugh fucker

Did the mods make you change your name?

Not yet. Is there even a rule against names like that? They don't even have a basic language filter for making names like every other MMO in existence.

I don't think they seem to care. I've told mods to "shut the fuck up, it was a joke" in global chat and nothing happened.

Post lewds.

Baka is being paid to merc for the biggest alliance in the game, has access to one of the biggest infrastructure networks and a major military position. Whats AHx up to? Jerking off to traps in lymhurst? LMAO

Bumping with new Bill Wurtz vid just out
youtube.com/watch?v=KUs1Popfd8g

Why does Underwear 4 look considerably bustier than the rest?

Because it is. The boobs stick out more horizontally than the others. I've checked.

b a m p

>tying your bra togeather with a piece of beef jerky

I used to go with 4, but the fastener got to me.