Honda Owners

"Fuck you mang, VTEC is the shit yo"

God I don't know why Honda won't come out with another rwd car like the s2k. They could easily do a 2.0l turbo and btfo of the gt86

>muh rwd

OK yea sure they have the size. But at one time they had a rwd car for 9 years who the fuck knows why they stopped selling it.

Also the new si doesn't have vtec

Because nobody bought them anymore

Reason being for Honda not making another S2K clone: market

Seriously Honda makes more money on the civic and basic class economy cars that look and feel good, so why enter a market dominated by others like Mazda or Nissan? If they enter now, they have to REALLY make something incredible, like a K or R series turbo charged in a sleek design. Prelude 2.0 maybe?

I hate Niggers

VTEC is pretty cool though

Turbo Si beat the last gen Si with vtec. YouTube it, I was annoyed as well but the new turbo engine makes up for it.

lately Honda fanbois have been less annoying than subiecucks. Probably cuz the worst Honda fanbois have all become subiecucks in the last few years.

I wish we could just give all these subhumans the electric chair or the gas chamber.

>rwd nu-prelude
I would love this, but it would most likely be an automatic Acura of some sort. The prelude has no place with the accord existing.

Youre a fucking faggot for driving a coupe civic. Im a civic driver and i dont see the appeal in a coupe when cars like the mustang or challenger camaro exist. Of it was a 3 door hatch fastback like the sedan? Id see the appeal, otheriwse the coupe is just a lame soyboy car.

>people actually like shitty virgin VTEC
>instead of the Chad Zetec like pic related

European market had xenon headlamps, like its a special snowflake thing in burgerland but more than half the cars on the road had xenons when i lived there 16 years ago even buses

Never really thought about that. If the “nu-prelude” actually was something along the lines of a new S2000 but different, like having a bigger engine and a turbo on it as well (think Civic type R and S2K combined) with basic to luxury trim options, I think it could really work, because the coupe accord is really just another accord that’s tuned. I think people would like something different.

Whoever made this image should unironically kill themself.

I approve of this post

AHHHH SQUARE BUMPER ON A ROUND CAR NOOOO

Not even one little letter?

>mfw the vtec kicks in

>tfw teenager in the early 2000s, so I associate Honda with F&F wannabe ricers and mexicans
>see new Civic in person the other day
>ricer trash straight from the factory
Sad

Cool roleplay dude, good luck high-schools almost over I'm sure.

What about that makes you believe it's role play?

It hurt me to read and I'm not even a RWD guy.