Epic... simply EPIC

epic... simply EPIC...

veru....EEEEPICCUUUUU

why did they give it a mustache

please shoot nissan and burn the body

wow... so this is the future... amazing...

But wait, there's more

>The Xmotion combines architectural themes with traditional crafts in a new compact SUV concept.

Oh hey its another Jap electric razor

The will never build it!

Lmao OP from the thumbnail I thought it was a model S with a moustache bumper and angery bodykit. Nice nissan, I wonder as which nissan it will be sold in yurop

lmfao!

AAAĂ€AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Infiniti abandoned a literal godmachine for soyboi-tier pieces of garbage

Can't make this shit up

uglyest thing i have ever seen

I think its supposed to be the grille shaped like the infiniti badge

>the absolute state of the 12 remaining nissan fanboys in the current year

how the literal fuck are those rims supposed to work?

Shamefur dispray

Is that a fucking hyundai?

kek 10/10

>filtered ;)

The rest of the car is beautiful, and the fucking Ditka 'stache ruins the whole thing.

i came here to post this

nice

>brand name on the end of the dash where no one will see it

please tell me this thing isnt in production.

I see no marble pillars, no Art-Deco designs, no fucking square angles. how is it architectural?

And traditional crafts? What? I see no totem poles or teepees or seal-skin canoes.

Nissan's designs have been looking more and more scifi tryhard.

I think they look fucking awful but I can see how they would appeal to the sort of people that buy expensive computer cases.

400 red sport is as close as we can get brah
And it’s already wicked fast, can only imagine what the luxo-gtr would have been like

Reminds me of pic related

>teeth is the grille
>slanted eyes are the headlights
>joined/rubbing hands is the bumper