/lat/

Where's my Latinamerican niggas at? Post your shitboxes and stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/167020128/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Sail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are all in favelas killing cockroaches with their bare feet as a hobby

They're civilized; they kill them with their flip flops

those nigghas can't afford chancelas FOH

What's a chancela?

Reportan

He meant chanclas

Man, you're fucking everywhere. On Veeky Forums, /int/, /a/... don't you have a life?

Just say Chinelo like a civilized person.

I unironically spend my whole day in Veeky Forums. I haven't posted my car in /a/ tho. Weird.

There was a thread about initial d a few days ago and someone posted the same grey Ford Fiesta.

>Focus

fix

This one? boards.fireden.net/a/thread/167020128/

I don't see any picture of my car here.

Fuck off sudaca

Nope, another more earlier. Might have been someone else.

t. Meshitcano

gb2 nicaragua you scum

Why all this anger? Are you some butthurt mexican?

I believe the rest of the world hates nicaragua, so bringing it down to mexico is a little weird.
but no, i'm not

Nobody gives a fuck or even knows where Nicaragua is.

exactly

Where are you from anyway and waht do you drive?

a shitty miata in costa rica

Post it mr. hairdresser.

but of course

Cute :3

Any mods?

Only a painted red valve cover and 15x7 rims with 195/50 summer tires, and obligatory replica bride seat because a wanted a cheap bucket for racetrack duty. Fucking import taxes are retarded here

No plans for the engine?

I'd like a turbo/supercharger soon, but keeping it emissions legal here is hard. Plus a $5k turbo kit imported here is more like a $8k kit after tax and shipping. I'm saving for it though.
What do you drive

Wut? Really? I changed the engine head, put a turbo and EFI and i had no problems with that.

Fuckers at the inspection center are cunts. They open up the hood, see a turbo, and try to find any reason to fail you. Last time I went one of those bastards didn't even let me warm up the cat for the emissions test.

Here they only fail you when your car is literally slammed on the ground like a stancenation faggot or windowtint.

I've seen that too, but it's mostly since the fuckers can't even get on to the suspension testing machine without losing bumpers. It is pretty funny though, one of the few good things about that place

I've seem rust shitboxes passing all the time here so i wasn't surprised when they let me pass.

Here they usually don't care that much about shitboxes, as long as they're not slammed/missing a wheel. But you roll up in anything $50k+ and the fuckers will actively try to fuck you. Even if the car is brand new, they'll say it has an oil leak, or that the frame is bent.
I've never understood using rims that big with so little tire btw, aren't you afraid to crack a rim in a pothole? Besides, they kinda look weird to me

lel, why?

I'm planning to get rid of them actually, when i bought the car it already came with them.

I guess they just want to make problems for people who are better off. Fuckers think just because some people have a nice car that they're assholes.
Yeah, a lot of guys with miatas here run like 17s and are surprised when they curb and crack them, I just don't get it. I dig the look of the car though, what is it? Corolla?

lel i know the feel.

Nope, Passat '88.

bump

Nice passat, user, but the wheels are too big.

What's under the hood anyway? AP? Turbo?

>Passat
nice, I dig it. Diesel?

Yep.

1.8L AP with prepared head, Turbo and FT300 EFI. Also adjustable suspension.

No, Gas.

those wheels are fucking disgusting, Bahiano. Get some good taste for the love of god.

Post your then, busrider.

I didn't even mention your post number
automatically replies to being called bahiano
>top cakes

>haha i didn't mention you, it was just a coincidence

cool shitbox spotted

>cool

A Fucking Chevette. It was the Chevy Sail of the late 80s.

still cooler than seeing all this chinese shit

>Chevy Sail was the Corsa in the late 90's

What the fuck, why a different name?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Sail

Other angle cuz why not.

that`s a beautiful variant user, how well does it cruises on the highways?

4-Door Chevettes are quite rare here in Brazil.

i paint my carro

Carro caca

t. Bolivian

Argentina here
few months ago a guy followed my almost to my house because i and my bro where making sings to him
he was fucking angry
even step out of the car a few times to punch us in the red ligths but i GAS GAS GAS

So basically you acted like a cunt and you want us to feel bad?

nop
my car stopped in the entrance of a avenida
so he yelled at me and bocinazo
so we are the victims here

But you did make signs to him, no?

Looks amazing, I didn't even know a two door Passat exists.

It's the 1st gen body, there is also a 4 door LSE version that was made for Iraq since our govt had some agreement with Saddam.

bump

Who /VW GTI/ here?

Golf, Gol, Up!?

Golf of course, you disgusting pleb.

Where you from, Another chileno with a GTI?

Golf are soyboys and nigger vehicles.

look at those fucking wheels AHAHAHA

Boludo, use the fire extinguisher like I have (a few times already). Getting sprayed with that devil's dust is no fun

And if de bolis ask, you tell them you used what you had available, so they won't fuck you over for carrying a pickaxe with you 24/7 (Assuming you aren't a nigger and you do carry a fire extinguisher in your car all the time)

Funny, where I'm from, it's usually a car for Chad wannabes and racerbois. Easily spotted by the jerry flag decal on the grille/rear hatch, even though the car is as german as the people who drive it

Although, to be fair, pretty much everyone here could be counted as a nigger, so there's that

Here i just see insecure chads and niggers,