/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Previous Thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Mayo won the Splatfest in Japan and NA! Results in EU are still TBD.
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown ) is back: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13641545
hadamsj.tumblr.com/post/147457197412/have-you-ever-wondered-what-callie-and-marie-do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/13641545
Which team were you on in Ketchup vs. Mayo Splatfest, /ink/?

3rd for mayofags eternally btfo

What are your thoughts on heresy, /ink/?

Report this sick filth!

Loved seeing replies to this post

Also, thank God for new thread. Want that unfunny samefag's jokes and spam banished

Pearl is UGLY

Pearl and Marina content will probably get locked behind Amiibos.

tfw i saved this squid to my desktop but i don't even know who they are

Oops I posted in a dead thread
Hey /ink/, people seemed to enjoy my template so here it is again with a twist: Make the worst weapon you can imagine. Whether it be OP, useless, or it's a weapon already in the game and you want to make a joke about it to get (You)s.

>No one gave a shit about EU Splatfest results
Kek'd. Irrelevant as hell.

They'd need a single player expantion to explain it if it did happen. Marina will probably be involved in that case, maybe pearl too. If we're lucky, the Squid Sisters will do something outside single player alongside the update.

Reminder that Pearl and Marina are friends that love eachothers jokes and enjoy spending time with eachother

Callie drawing a picture!

what you saw was an edit of the original. The original was with a strap on.
Not denying that there arent any futa pics of Off The Hook, but that one wasnt

Oh shit dude that's me, I didn't even know anyone liked my woomy

Pearl deserves a smooch on that big ol' forehead

When nobody blew up due to EU results

hi
you're pretty fresh

more like disrespect

Reminder that Callie and Marie are sister cousins and they FUCK

ALL THE TIME

Did anyone record Shifty Station's ambience?

pls respond

This
>everyone gets mad when one says something bad about the other
>neither actually shows much sign of getting offended at all.

Are we gonna have one of them blow up at the end of this game's Splatfests like Callie did?

can somebody post it?

Begone unfunny samefag

Obligatory "share your woomy" post

no because they're friends and Pearl knows when Marina is being mean that she's just having fun and she knows she kinda deserves it too because she's a piece of shit, but Marina loves her anyway and so do i

Why change it?

No we're going to have Marina sabotage the defences that keep the Salmonids out and the Salmonids begin their full scale invasion

T-Thanks dude, you too....

Last splatfest is probably Off the Hook vs Squid Sisters, so no.

She's into that

>not calling it blue balls
>higher range and power the longer you don't fire it
>recharges automatically

pearl looks like a fucking spider in this

That actually sounds like a decent gimicky weapon when you put it that way

The N-zap '89, Custom Dualie Squelchers, Tri-Slosher Nouveau, and Gold Dynamo are going to be absolute cancer.

i hate this because the target is obviously for you to aim cum at but she looks like fucking bossbaby so all i can think about is cumming on a baby voiced by alex baldwin

It wasn't the last Splatfest that she did it.

The concerts really helped give them some character too, especially that extra track of them after a concert, where they swim to their dressing room, kick back and just have a chat until their Grandpa comes to visit them.

hadamsj.tumblr.com/post/147457197412/have-you-ever-wondered-what-callie-and-marie-do

Even if we have no idea what they're talking about it confirmed that they are good mates behind the scenes too.

>ketchupfags confirmed salty unfunny underage fags

Have you reported your daily amount of furfag drawing posts today, /ink/?

What makes you say that?

>tfw no Splatoon anime where Pearl is voiced by Alex Baldwin and Marina is voiced by Gilbert Gottfried

>Implying that doesnt make it better

What's the sub and special on the '89 this time?

I check every squid when I go to the plaza just so I can report as many as possible

i cant be fucked getting on paint to do this but

sponge rollerskates

You slide around the stage like a brush, but with big ass sponges on your feet. When you press the fire button you do a big twirl in the air that shoots ink in a large 360 around you that does lowdamage and has low inkusage, meaning you could effectively run circles around somebody spamming it to kill somebody
splatbomb and splashdown

t. assblasted mayocumfag

Easy ass weapons with solid sets.

Autobomb and Tenta Missiles

>gold dynamo
>toxic mist
>ink armor

Prepare your anuses

You forgot the Neo Sploosh having beakons & tenta missiles.

Free spawn jump/missiles/beakon back every time with one of the fastest weapons for charging specials in the game.

SPRINKLER-KUN OR RIOT

Kill yourself if you bring a fucking aerospray to TC moray

Excuse me?

Not a mayofag. You are just tortuously unfunny

>worst mode
>worst stage
>worst weapon in ranked

Everything seems in place.

CUTE

>THIS IS JUST LIKE GRONALD GRUMPF ALL OVER AGAIN FUCKING RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Liberalism is a mental illness.

What brand should I be re-rolling for ink saver main chunks?

A moment of silence for saboteur user, it was reported he died of anal hemorrhaging this morning

Oh and also Rapid Blaster Deco is gonna be the undisputed king of Tower Control and I love it.

It kind of is, even if the ketchup vs ketchup battles meant something (which they barely did) you'd still have to do about 10 of them before you could play even 1 mayo match

it was just not that fun

Splash mob

Next Splatfest teams just got announced.

Sounds like another subtle "Japanese favorites vs American favorites" competition again. And as always I'm sure the votes will fall in favor of Marina...

>bored of ranked
>play turf war
>bored of turf war
>still bored of ranked
>no salmon run

What to do?

PLAY SOMETHING ELSE

Kotaku also made an extremely short article on "Ewww the mayo and ketchup ink look like....something else XD" So I think they're not exactly the picture of perfect journalism

Don't play

sell your switch

I just can't think of a better solution than only having to win either teams OR singles if you have popularity vote. Maybe just have a ketchup lobby until you're put into a game with mayo? idk

Do you have a list?

Same boat here. I guess just wait until the next splatfest or new stage.

Updates could still bring More caracterisation to Off the Hook and give the Squid Sisters a role outside Single player. Off the Hook will never live up to th Squid Sisters to me, but they coukd move up to being a group I actually enjoy if ninty actually gave them anything.

>/ink/ doesn't have friends so they don't know that friends needle each other for fun especially when they talk themselves up as much as Pearl does.

Ink Me Up vs Ebb and Flow

Which is the better Splatfest match song?

Oh fuck I just checked the top 100 for the splatfest and apparently I was in top 50 for ketchup. How the fuck? I barely broke 2k.

Grind hero weapons.

Calamari Inkantation.

Have they already released the splatfest schedule for future splatfests?

Ebb and Flow is good. The other two songs are pure trash though

Ebb and Flow by like a mile.

>salmon run

enjoy that e3 hype for what is basically call of duty zombies and isn't very fun; you can't even level up your gear, fuck, you cant even USE your gear, nor can you pick a weapon. Salmon run is a fucking meme and, i gotta say, it had a very insidious marketing campaign, because faggots like you wanna play it constantly

Ink Me Up is the best song in either game, save maybe Calamari Inkantation.

i can't draw but maybe someone else can

Say no more

Imagine replying to yourself that many times because your shitty vinegar jam lost

This 100%, if an outside observer listened to me and my friend's conversations they would think we hated each other

Bye bye /ink/

See you in a few weeks

When did Calamari Inkantation ever play during a splatfest?

bye user

The second half of the Callie vs Marie Splatfest.

Callie vs Marie for the last 24 hours.

that's not "Don't Slip (Wet Floor)"

When you requested the Amiibo to?

No, but they were about every three weeks last time.