youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=rIe9r0pGY0Q
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
maxsfreckles.tumblr.com/post/154662574872/kingarkay-she-just-wanted-to-do-nice-art
kingarkay.tumblr.com/post/154352213679/she-just-wanted-to-do-nice-art
ohnoafterlaughs.tumblr.com/post/155240150941/hole-to-another-universe-because-well-why-not
instaud.io/euT
youtube.com/watch?v=IrfQTFhqr6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

yes you have

Kate is #1

Reposting from last thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=rIe9r0pGY0Q
NEW SBEL VIDEO

Warner here once again my fellow friends haha!
although this song is beautiful but i like "Spanish Sahara" much more..

>forgot the harror here
>forget the harror here
>leave it all down here it's future rust and it's future dust
>I'm the fury in your head
>I'm the fury in your bed
>I'M THE GHOST in the back of your head

Reminder that Jefferson did nothing wrong.

^ Shut the fuck up

>There are people who will waste their time here shitposting and trying to be as contentious/contrarian as possible because they feel like nice things are bad.
Pay for them.

*PRAY for them.

This is seriously the best view of the sunset.
What do photographers call that /lisg/?

the golden hour

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

as user said, i bet max could take some amazing shots...

The way we burn through threads brings me way back...

>tfw you will never watch the sunset with your gf

>tfw we'll never see them again after the farewell episode
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Max is going to be an awesome photographer who will inspire many people. And Chloe will be by her side during each step of that journey.
Just imagine going to a gallery showing Max's work and getting to meet the both of them.

yes she can

Was Mr. Jefferson just a complete psychopath who got kicks from photographing and murdering young women or did he actually truly think what he was doing was art?

>"I could frame any one of you in a dark corner, and capture you in a moment of desperation."
it's a mixture of both.

He saw it as art and I'm sure there was some kind of trauma or experience that gave him that preference.
The scary part is that he does believe that nobody is being hurt since it's catch and release. It's only when things get messed up and the girl ODs or has some memory that there is clear harm done. Now obviously what Jefferson does is wrong, and I really wouldn't disbelieve it if someone suggested he's killed before (accidentally or intentionally), but his claims are that he's not trying to hurt anyone, just capture images. It's also been discussed before how Jefferson's own claims about what he wants to capture is contradicted by his own actions, you can't capture true fear when the person you're photographing is in a drugged haze and has no clue what's going on.
Jefferson's a pretentious hack who can only do one style, grasps to try to give some deeper meaning to his insanity, and who betrays his own lessons.

Can someone please explain why there were Warrencucks in the last thread?

trannyfaggot wanted attention

Tranny? Where did that come from?

Influx of people who keep coming here and thinking that their opinions *must* be accepted despite lack of evidence.
Bonus points to those who claim they must be accepted, but then shit on everyone on the general who likes Chloe.
It's a few newfags or one very obnoxious false-flagger.

Can someone give me a rundown on "Trannyfaggot"?

Is it a bot posting all those same copy pastas every time a thread starts?

I never understand people who hate Chloe, it's like they have no understanding of character development and redemption and take everything the first way they saw it as how it is forever.

Also liking Warren doesn't make sense, throughout the game she keeps saying that he's a good friend and she thinks he'd go good with other people, not once does she express attraction or an idea of a relationship with him whereas there's plenty of evidence for romantic interest in Chloe.

they always come and go and they always get cuck'd by evidence

It's tradition.

Everyone who posts something that goes against the general consesus here is thought to be some tranny who has apparently "trolled" this general for months.
I've been called trannyfag also because I said that Chloe and Max didn't immediately fall in love with each other.

First it was quite annoying, then kinda sad... now I just think it's amusing.

>I've been called trannyfag also because I said that Chloe and Max didn't immediately fall in love with each other.

nice falseflagging and also being nonsense. people calling you as tranny because you are tranny
and we are calling you troll because you are trolling

Ever since the ending, this General has turned into a Pricefield/Chloe hugbox. This place used to be a lot more charming.

What a coincidence if you were different troll (which's you are not) trannyfaggot spawns here at the same there whenever you are here. Weird, really weird.

and now he started to talk with himself

When are we gonna take trannyfaggot to mental hospital?

You're the only person that looks so comfy without a Chloe or a Caulfield wrapped around them.

Bless you, Comfy Kate!

Their name is the Bayest.

A mixture of both. He may have compartmentalized the kidnap/murder as part of his artwork. As an artist, he might have seen photography as a way to express his sociopathic urges, much like writers, painters and sculptors express their feelings through their work.

BLESS YOU COMFY KATE

>take everything the first way they saw it as how it is forever.
That's what they do. They also take every single word she says as 100% honest and fact which is when you get people saying all sorts of stupid shit about her.

It's always been a heavy focus on Pricefield and Chloe. There were also plenty of fans of Kate, Victoria, and Brooke but it's dropped off a bit.
The endings really solidified how the general feels but it can still easily coexist with people who aren't obsessed with Chloe or Pricefield - so long as people don't poke the hornets nest with bayt or anti-Chloe stuff. Then you're just asking to be insulted and to have the thread flare up in defense.

It's been said before: The worst enemy of Bayfags or Grahamfielders are their own kind. The ones who think it's fun to shitpost and give them all a bad reputation.
If someone comes here looking for debate or to ask questions then they get it, when they come here and act hostile then they are met with hostility in return.

Reminder that this general is the only place that likes Chloe.

Look, I don't get why these people getting hate but what's wrong with game's true romance/ what happened in-game? What are they gonna discuss? when it comes to endings they discussing it, when it comes to some references they discussing it, and what's wrong with supporting ultimate relationship of this game?

the Farwell episode will take place long before the events of BtS, when max and chloe were young and together, so technically they already left.

Reminder not to give any replies to obvious bait posts or if you do you're as responsible as the baiter themselves

Reminder that this general is the only place where people actually pay attention to the game and it's characters.

Lil' pirates!

All I see are fanfics and headcanons. Nobody here actually pays attention to the game.

Check out Mad Max! Ready to fuckin' thrash!

The one thing giving me hope for everything is that I know it's a prequel, and therefore in the past. It's like Chloe telling Max a story and we know things did get better.
Some have said it could be Chloe telling Max everything the night when Max was with alt Chloe. But I think it's a story told sometime after the storm when Max really is there and can give Chloe her full attention.

As I said, kinda sad... yet somewhat amusing.

always cliché,same lies.. always

You're such an unbelievable retard, like holy shit how are you this stupid?
Like, I don't even get mad at what you say, it's mainly your idiocy that triggers me.

Cute!

People here use evidence explicitly from the game in their arguments. Look at all the scenes and journal entries being quoted last thread.
The point where headcanon and stuff is added in is when we're looking at things how they logically should have been. The fanfics just add new ideas not explored in the game or possible answers to questions that went unaddressed. No one uses them as if they're proof of something.

If you want just a surface-level discussion of the game or some kind of morality then go to Reddit. If you want universal agreement and a pat on the back then go hit up Toby on Twitter.

k

Bless you Comfy Mommy!

>filename
Do you think Chloe likes Lynch's work? her license plate is twnpks

>I don't even get mad at what you say
shhhhh

I like how the cake is simple looking. Like it's one Max made.
It's Chloe's birthday and Max says they should meet up at Two Whales for lunch. Max goes there an hour early and goes into the kitchen area after she gets approval from Joyce. Between taking orders, Joyce pops in to give Max tips. With the advice, and a bit of rewinding when things go awry, Max succeeds in making something sweet for her sweet.
By the time Chloe arrives, the cake is done and decorated. Max and Chloe greet each other and kiss. Chloe can barely find words as she tries to get out a thanks when she sees what Max made for her.
Joyce watches them and smiles, she hasn't helped either of the girls bake something in over five years. Joyce looks fondly at the framed photo of William that she keeps behind the counter and asks if he can see them. A ray of sunshine comes through the window onto Joyce and fills her with a warmth.

there was a tattoo that says 'hole to the universe' or something like that?

yeah i erased it, i've always liked this photo but that tattoo was to lewd for me and for a comfy LiS fan art.

I love your posts

Wasn't a tattoo. Just a little harmless marker writing.
I did a similar thing with this comic, it was originally Chloe drawing all over Max's face as a joke. Still cute and funny but I felt a simple edit makes gives it a different and equally awesome meaning.
Link to original: maxsfreckles.tumblr.com/post/154662574872/kingarkay-she-just-wanted-to-do-nice-art

Thanks! I wish I could do a full fic or something but it's hard enough for me to reread my own small posts here.
Sometimes I just see an image and my mind creates a scenario for it.

err. This is the original link to the artist's post.
kingarkay.tumblr.com/post/154352213679/she-just-wanted-to-do-nice-art

And if anyone wants the original to the Afterlaughs piece
ohnoafterlaughs.tumblr.com/post/155240150941/hole-to-another-universe-because-well-why-not

Yeah, always keep going like this.

I love every stuff in this general really.You guys are made me realize many thing in this game that I've missed

You're back in 2015 before episode 5 is being finalized. You're at dontnod studio.
What do

first, we're gonna distract them by pooping on Michel's car
then meanwhile.. we're gonna break in the studio while they were dealing with that shit, then we're gonna delete everything about episode 5,gather everything they had and will make our own ending at our homes.

It's too late then to make everything consistent. You'd either need to go back further and change when the storm is/isn't shown if you want the players to really believe Max caused the storm by changing time and she can undo all those changes by going back to let Chloe get shot (But then you're still stuck with giving someone a power and telling them they shouldn't have used it, when they never asked for it). That's basically the original hospital ending.

Or you need to go ahead and really dig into one of the leads like Sean Prescott or Rachel causing the storm. Which would result in vastly different endings. Follow all the sideplots to their conclusion, expand the length and complexity of the game, but also pretty much eliminate the idea that Max caused the storm.

Simplest solution would be to end the game right after the art gallery. Have Chloe meet Max there and surprise her or show them after Max returns. No storm, end e with a montage like the first two episodes showing how the characters are, perhaps have the last moments be a timeskip where you can read Max's diary and interact with some people to see how yours choices effected how things progressed.

>>That's what they do. They also take every single word she says as 100% honest and fact which is when you get people saying all sorts of stupid shit about her.

She says things she doesn't mean and she knows she doesn't mean because she's sad and frustrated and doesn't want to accept what's what. I don't blame her at all, I do not understand why others do.

did that lis short animation thing ever come out? The one that was due on Christmas last year?

instaud.io/euT

Nope.

Does anyone have the link to the website with all the audio extractions from LiS?

that's kinda lewd

go to Hannah recording room and i'll tell you are a nice human being and i wish you all the best

Go full Charlie Hebdo on 'em, all the other answers are objectively wrong

It's not gonna change anything other than her seeing you as a creep

I don't blame her either for being angry and sad at a lot of things. She got dealt a very shit hand for awhile, but things also could have been a lot worse.
I don't like some of the things she said and I'm glad she realizes that those words were wrong and apologizes for it and tries to take actions to make up for them.
Chloe's a complex character who is neither entirely guilty or entirely innocent. That's why I like her; she has some real faults and some of her woes are self-inflicted because of her own poor choices. She eventually notices how she's hurting herself and others and takes some real steps to improve. You can see a very real development and improvement.
People who blindly praise her or condemn her miss the point entirely and just twist things to how they want to see her, either as a girl who didn't do anything wrong or as a girl who is beyond helping, instead of how they actually are.
Chloe is not perfect and will never be perfect, but she is honest and in just over the course of a week she grows up a lot. That path would continue after the game as she accepts the past, improves the relationship with her family, and as Max continues to bring out the best in her.

> You're at dontnod studio.
Michel would kill you desu

That line and that scene were amazing.

The most saddest part is people saying she's only using Max. And ignoring the whole good things she said especially in episode 5 where her character wholefully completed, she even admitted that David was hero for saving Max, after Max really told her what happened.

i hope she doesn't take that in the wrong way because i'm just an adoring fan

She was "using" Max but not at all in a malicious way but as kids having fun. She doesn't realise the strain it has on Max at all. She pretends to be a grown up but Chloe is still the same kid from 5 years ago trying to put on a brave face.

No no they mean using her in bad way. Which is not absolutely true, because Chloe cared enough to being mad at her for leaving her,not calling her yet she couldn't stop talking about her over 5 years,according to what Joyce said

She made mistakes yeah may say stupid thing when she was angry but she doesn't never mean them really and apologizes.. but the point was Max was her medicine. Max was the only person who made her good,alive again. Her last words, were clearly showing she was brave enough to do anything.

They need to be lying through their teeth or blind to think that. Thankfully it's a very small part of the fanbase who thinks like that.

At first she wants to play with Max and her powers, as well as helping Max learn about them.
The instant that Chloe notices that the power can harm Max, she stops the playing and helps her friend.

>I don't like some of the things she said and I'm glad she realizes that those words were wrong and apologizes for it and tries to take actions to make up for them.
It's a real thing that people try to say something so hurtful to the other person to illicit a response from them or because they just want someone hurt because they're in so much pain. They never mean it and they say it knowing they'll be sorry later.

Chloe would have been a very stable and a "good" person if she never lost her father as is evident in the AU. Unfortunately, after losing her father she is just so frustrated all the time and there's nothing to get rid of it and does everything for attention. I do not think she's imperfect but she's barely on the bad side, things are not her fault.

By the end of the game she really wants to put her life back on track all thanks to Max and finally having closure on Rachel as well as understanding and finally accepting the death of her father which is shown through how she's applying for college. What I wouldn't give to see Chloe in a gown and throwing a graduation gap in joy.

>Her last words
Y-you mean last words in the game before she and Max drive away, right?

You're right, what they do is what they do as people close to each other and the challenges that come with that actually empower Max and get her to break out of her shell. And Chloe does have an inner child she is protecting and comes out to play and grow with Max where she can let her guard down and just be herself.
But it's not true that she doesn't realize the strain. Chloe sees the strain using the powers puts on Max- and then she is incredibly worried and gets sensitive and cares for her and never actively asks her to use them again afterwards.

I guess ignorant people who hate her was just using political critism or have lack of empathy obviously. For political reason for example; they took gun dialogue way too seriously so whatever Chloe say or does, they ignoring whole point of their character,the good things she said only focusing on the bad things. Girl lost her loved ones, her bff didn't call her because of shyness, her mom hooked up with guy months after her dad's death and couldn't accept as her dad because she was thinking he was douche, and david was also being wrong at her no matter he was good person, depression made her involve in drug shit and that guy was wanting to get his money, also to get money and leave the town with Rachel, she messed up with Nathan then nathan drugged her, she made the most stupid thing on her life and blackmailed him (but got the change in here to be together with the person she loves), she was making sure that Max'll never leave her side ever again was happy to having her back again,can't trust people that easy, while they were looking for Rachel, Rachel was having same plans with other guy, but didn't give up and look for her no matter how broken she was,then.. they found her in very fucked up situation and her body has buried in junkyard.. give her a fucking break I mean.

That last image would certainly be a nice one. I wish the epilogue showed a few glimpses of their future together. Or that somehow the dream of a bonus episode dedicated to them will come true.
Dontnod remains committed to being neutral on just about every choice so they wouldn't do anything to canonize the idea that Chloe lives - which sucks because they prevent an amazing duo from having future success within their series.
At least there's a bunch of fans who care about them and do their best to continue the story through imagery, discussion, and stories.

Of course he means that user.

>mfw reading this

don't mind me, just leaving this here
youtube.com/watch?v=IrfQTFhqr6w

Whew got worried for a sec