What is Veeky Forums doing right now?

what is Veeky Forums doing right now?

Wondering why I'm still trapped on this website full of deluded NEETs, Nazi larpers, compulsive shitposters, and general morons even after getting my life back in order.

Reinstalling all the ac component sans evaporator in my V70 T5

Cut your fucking nails

Right now Veeky Forums related? Looking up and working up the courage to do my own valve clearance on a 1290 Super Duke R

Right now at this minute? Making a fucking musical play to explain granulocytes for my medicine study. I swear, a fucking musical play.

Same

Just woke up at 2pm, now I’m taking a shit

Playing Project Cars 2 and realizing that I'm a horrible driver

Tired to change my mum's shitbox' oil but the plug was too tight and I don't have a breaker bar ;_;

Woke up this morning as stiff as a 2x4, barely made it through work and immediately fell asleep when I came home. Who knew that snowmobiling was so physically demanding

just got insurance for my new shitbox,
gonna go poke at my pcv hoses for good measure
tomorrow is test day
wish me luck b/o/ys

it goes righty-tighty, lefty-loosey

Sitting at work
Debating hanging myself
wbu?

replying to this thread and drinking whiskey

drinking beer and vodka and praying for an early spring so I can paint my rear corner panel

I got new tires today

Searching Craigslist for a shitbike to commute on this summer

What car is that?

I only have a small ratchet and I didn't have enough leverage. I tried with a plastic tube but it broke, and also I didn't find any suitable metal pipe for a suitable cheater bar.

2010 WRX hatch

Looks like an 3rd gen Impreza hatch

drive two nails into a piece of wood for leverage use as a breaker bar

Taking a shit

Looking online for my next car I'm looking to buy in around 4-5 months, but since I live in UK I'm kind of fucked on a lot of choices because of insurance.

Eating a delicious meatloaf.

Eating some delicious chicken.

nig ger

It's just chicken you fucking retard

At work having lunch

>what is Veeky Forums doing right now?
Getting ready to re-park the car now that the march and demonstration for Martin Luther King "holiday" are over. Leaving it on any place where the 10,000 or so mob this year was too risky.

If you have made it when are you going to stop coming here, for what reason

I'm just chilling got done with cleaning out cars a little moving stuff around ran one trying to get moisture out. Prius Camry and Echo. Usually have 2 cars

Just got home. Watching the news and browsing Veeky Forums. Nursing a bottle of wine but carefully because I had a Valium yesterday. Bout to eat dinner then bedtime

I was out performing Volvo authorized drive cycles™
but then suddenly a fox ran across a field next to me
and quite expeditiously
with a great thundering of silence
I was visited by the barn owl of emissions
good empeegees and long lasting O2 sensors will come your way
but only if you reply:
sleep sound, foxer

I'm taking a fat shit

eating ice cream and watching star trek the next generation

Commuting

Laying on the couch browsing Veeky Forums till 6 am or so then will get ready for work.

>Virgin

kek

>nursing a bottle of wine
>valium
are you one of those faggot wine'os and i mean faggot in a homosexual sense btw

>driving gloves
>virgin playing
user i...

Lebanon?

Posting on Veeky Forums from the train.

In a bullshit meeting at my job. Being a software engineer is the biggest mixed bag of benefits and bullshit I have ever experienced.

That thing where I work on aircraft in exchange for money

Washing my car, and just wanting to trace back all the swirls that I see

The inside of my car is frosting up too

Sucks to be you

At least you are not a busrider

>public transport
I admit I rode the long island railroad once, but I don't even know how to ride a city bus.
Where do you pay? Is exact change required? How do you know where it is going to end up taking you?

U2 my dude?

Shit posting on Veeky Forums while recovering from leg surgery

Im crying alone in my room because a week ago I found out that I failed the semester at uni. Im currently also looking for big sturdy trees and a road where I can really pick up some speed. By the way, does anyone here know how to easliy disable the airbags in a 2002 VW Golf?

>not just dropping out of highschool and investing in the stock market

man u cucks sure are retarded

Stop being a bitch.

I failed in college. Dropped out and moved on with my life.

Fastforward 5 years, im making 30/hr working for Comcast.

But go ahead and drive yourself into that tree becasuse of your temporary suffering.

Looking at car parts and spamming Veeky Forums memes in my group chat

Currently pounding down some beers to forget my qt coworker who rejected me.
Also hoping to have a slight buzz still around midnight so I can take my Explorer through the night snow, comfy as shit.

t. alphonse

Just getting out of work. Bout to go home, eat and drink while we get a few inches of snow.

>college dropout
>working for Comcast
>bragging about $30/hr

the only person in this thread who should drive themselves into a tree is you

Cutting my fingernails

>european "hygiene"

Browning Veeky Forums you fucking genius

Getting all the burned rubber off my rear tire wells.

looking into rust repair solutions for my car since i have some on the rocker and it's pissing me off to a pisser offer piss extent gonna go piss on my car now because of how pissed i am fuck

>fixed everything wrong with my car
>added the few tasteful mods that I wanted for my car
>everything is great and working perfectly
I want to be working on my car but I have nothing that needs to be replaced, fixed or added.
>mfw

Maybe it's a grill

thinking about names to give to my future RX-7

How about oliver?

Brapster?

Get another car that needs major working then to keep you occupied?
Bonus: It's the same car
What car is it that you love working on anyways?

Taking a shit, like most people here

Trash

why, because it burns oil?

Just finished bending new brake lines for project shitbox, finally ready for the road

>naming your car
>ever

don't be a fag, user

Literally and geometrically me

Wait, did you ran over that poor fox?

Sleep tite foxer

Browsing Veeky Forums and /k/, messing around with my M1 Garand, and debating whether or not I should renew my planet fitness membership.

What am I doing? I'll tell you. I'm enjoying the last moments I can with my car before we can no longer drive our cars anymore. What do I mean by this? I'll explain... You see, everyone likes the idea of robotic self driving cars that they want to push a law where humans can no longer drive cars out on the public roads anymore. It sucks, so I'm enjoying these last minutes I can before this right gets taken away from us. Prepare for this grim future everb/o/dy.

Use the box end of a wrench

better shave her arms then

working

Taking a shit