>Gwent News
playgwent.com/en/news#6410

>New Cards
gwentdb.com/news/139-cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-cards

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Leaked Campaign
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

Didn't believe that good of magic is the greatest good:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_oAggYppw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> NG was tier 1
> nerfed to the ground
> SK was tier 1
> still is even after being "nerfed"

> celano harpy nerfed from 4 to 3

>"nerfed"
Yeah man skellige was totally not nerfed at all. I see that crach cancer deck with longships and hunters all the time!

I've made some improvements to my scoia'tael deck what do you guys think?
respond right away anons! :D

i still see 60+ str axemen so your point is null, just check SK's ranking at the ladder

dumb roleplayer

you missed out on the bonus points for 26 cards but only 5 silvers

how is my point null when SK did get nerfed?Just because it wasn't nerfed to the ground doesn't mean it did not get nerfed. Was crach with boats and hunters a tier one deck?Yes. Is it now?No. Why? It got nerfed.

SK alongside monsters is still an overpowered faction or all the rest of the faction are underpowered, whatever you prefer

NG got butchered for far less

When you put it that way, I agree

nice OP, Fringilla is cutest sorceress

btw, its 12 days ago that CDPR said something and it was literally "we gamescon, lol"

I'll forgive you... this time.

but why does she have scrolls on her

is this warhammer fantasy

certificates of winning cutest sourceress tournament

dont reply to me ever again waifufag

why does assire have them then?
wasn't she supposed to be ugly user? ;)

best cat in Nilfgaard and southern NR

token monsters, buff monsters, weather monsters, discard skellige, 27 foltest, henselt reavers

mill, reveal, harald wound, dash calveit, radovid control, mulligan, movement

>real shit
>radovid

there is a dude right now streaming top 50 with radovid control

Guy who was talking to me about cramer, why would u suggest roach for natures gift? I dont have problem having units, i have problem keeping them from getting fucked by coral/dbomb/igni/scorch and many many more

How do you punish someone who plays wide ?
It seems that playing tall gets destroyed too easily with Igni. So everyone seems to be playing wide.

Also, most of my games are : whoever gets to do the last play win. Any way NOT to play into this ?

i'm the guy who helped you from the start, you can reduce the damage from dbomb by moving dwarfs away from each other with mercenaries but there is nothing you can do against coral/igni/scorch. that's the Achilles heel of your deck. it's a good deck for starters but eventually it's time to move on to something more sophisticated IMO

Yeah i hear ya man

also you will see the game is more fun as other decks

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_oAggYppw

the board would look sooooo good in natural settings like a tavern or just lying on grass like in dice poker
i don't know why that video made me think of that

where does the lost time go to?

what i'd do just to play the witcher series for the first time again

i agree

>both you are your opponent pass round 1 turn 1 to go for r2 deathmatch

you and your*

Doin' good Rand. Keep us updated as the situation develops.

I'm new to the game and this is the first deck I've made. So far I'd say I'm at a ~70-75% winrate from level 2-7. What do you guys think?
I did the entire single player challenge campaign before i touched multiplayer using the starter skellige deck, the kegs I got from it funded this deck.

did you use scraps to craft bronze cards or did you just get convenient kegs?
because you should use scraps of bronzes they are all pretty common

QG are very powerful right now. one of the best decks in the game. you still need a big amount of golds and silvers for a full functioning deck but for a new player it's quite decent

you shouldn't use scraps on bronzes*

theoretical question could a reveal deck work better with 3 alba pikemen and 3 DFS than with 3golems and 3DFS? the tempo swing when playing moorvan would be much lower but the units played will have higher value to them.

you might draw the alba pikeman with dfs, its not consistent

right. haven't though about the possibility of tripping on my own leg

reveal really are fucked

Reached rank 21. Finally I can play the game.

>WAKE UP
>NO PATCH

Thanks, and yea i used scraps to finish off some major combo pieves i thought would work. It seems to have paid itself off though.

gib Calveit his ability back rethaz you fucking Hitler

Usurper will have Calveit's old ability

screencap this

bump

lvl 20 reward was drought. get it in a keg later. lvl 30 reward is FUCKING DROUGHT
shits never going to scrap for full value again

310h later, I pretty much have the entire collection purely on f2p save for a dozen of most worthless cards, probably will complete it after season rewards. Not complaining but how do they plan to keep this game commercially viable? You can have a full-fledged netdeck within a week, there's absolutely no reason to pay ever

what do u mean "f2p" save?

Getting real fucking sick of 15 power Ciri:Dash every game

I meant free-to-play senpai. Is the expression 'save for' or 'safe for'? Me no hablo ingles

The whole game is free to play...

Fake Ciri is the cutest card and if you don't put her in your deck you should fuck off and play monsters.

I don't understand the end of the last book. Ciri somehow healed Geralt, then left him and Yen in a field somewhere, and then she warped to Camelot?

bump fags

We should honestly just let the thread die at this point.

>the witcher 3 game released 2 years ago has a more active general than a ccg in open beta.
wew

Only waifu games get to have sustainable generals.

Give it a break, its midnight in most of Yurop. I'm only here because I work nights

Holy shit, I finally got to 4k. Had a 70% winrate with one deck, but I'm dumb and can't see the overall winrate of all my decks in ranked play.

You got to 4k+ without ever clicking on the leaderboard?

Just dinged level 20 and got dijkstra. That comes in handy for sure doesnt it lol

You probably have enough to make a decent NR deck now.

132 wins, 111 losses, 8 draws. Yes, I had never clicked on it.

Is it faster to get your 6 round wins by actually playing to win, or just making some retarded meme deck that can force a single round and then conceding? Gwent is so painful to play at this point I want to optimize my daily 6 rounds so I can spend a little time possible in the game.

im just playing dagon in casual at this point for the 6 rounds
if i play what i want i dont even get ggs

Was anyone else watching Crokeyz just then? He won a mill mirror by Treasoning his opponent's Treason into his last card.

Just run Helselt and shit out operated reaver hunters in round 1, guaranteed pass after 2 turns

I had like 0 of the golds i needed but now i have 1 so its atleast a start

Philippa's not terrible, though.

Also my dwarf deck is doing better now, 3900 we at

>3900 we at

I don't believe you.

electronic sport

All the streamers are waiting for a patch. Consoles were a mistake.

only 3 more weeks to go im sure this game will survive till then :))

Reminder that if you GG anyone at any time you are human garbage that is prolonging the suffering of Gwent, just let it die.

>survive
Technically it hasn't even been released yet

Hey fellas, why you support such imbalanced and filthy piece of shit game like this? Every patch is all people playing 2 or 3 fucking netdecks of 2 or 3 twitch idiots.
Fuck this trash card games, i go back to Poker.

That's how meta works and the very definition of meta.
Welcome to competitive gaming.

console patches were a mistake. They take too long to release shit, game feels dead af.

Eh. Console patches are fine, they should just do it the way other MMO's do it - no crossplay, consoles get patches later than PC

>when vrihedd sappers and Bork proc on the same turn, sappers flip before bork scorch

wtf, why?

because sappers turn over at the start of your turn and borkh procs at the end of the turn?

>borkh procs at the end of the turn

Nope.

Umm borkh does proc at the end of your turn???Have you never played your spy into borkh?It gets scorched as soon as your round ends

It procs at the beginning of the Bork player's turn.

Is someone here a capable artist? We need an anime girl as OP pic, I'm looking at other threads and it seems like anime girls as OP pics are a thing now.

we have an user's 10/10 sarah & baron art?

Best silver by far. Thank you for winning me so many games Assire-chan

tremors, scorch, epidemic
ranged attackers [ballista, archer etc.]

So basically to beat consume you need to:

a) Run removal in your deck, and
b) Draw into that removal, and
c) Never use that removal until round 3

Seems like a highly likely sequence of events.

Don't forget:

d) Have last say despite the coinflip, Frightener, and Ocvist

it ok fren kep play soltar deck we all gon make it

>consume
Sup

consume has low tempo in round 1 since they need to set up both the eggs and arachas

you should be near guaranteed card advantage if you can out-tempo them while disabling the eggs or arachas in the first few turns

the time of the white frost and while light is night
and /gwt/ shall not die

fags

Don't recognize your old mates?

Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.

This is no time to whimper!