US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Thread's baby:

How are balance druids? Worth playing? WW monk is shit so I need to play something relevant.

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

near the top of the meters
pretty fun

>Everyone loves sylvanas expect autistic edgy racist neets on Veeky Forums
Is there anything more sweet than triggering these idiots? xD

sucking dick, 50g a pop

cum to moon guard in stormwind cath district

>mfw the Horde thinks they can take Ironforge

>make a boss
>make him last 8 minutes
>make the first 6 as boring as humanly possible and easy as shit
>still put tons of retard checks in it for maximum wipe potential
great raid

best questline coming through

UK DK is the best in the game debate me

No

why do horde races want each other dead

Started playing my holy man of hitting again, I leveled him from 90-100 just getting a feel for who I wanted to main, ended up picking warrior instead. I'm wondering, are paladins getting buffed anytime soon? Can barely handle the first quests where you kill the grubs in high mountain, my warrior was 98 and didn't struggle this much.

tfw no stromdragon mount bf

I seriously don't get this
she is basically made to be an unlikable character, yet people still suck her dick.

because they are all filthy savages waiting to be wiped out

the power of midriff and a TRAGIC BACKSTORY

>had 3 pieces of lfr tos tier on my alt dh
>2 missing pieces in 3rd wing
>did that got none
>1 more from inquisition
>killed them got warforged helmet
>immediately whispered whether I need it
>ignored it and left the raid group
>got whispered again, called cocksucker and got a wish I and my whole family was dead
>spelling mistakes in every second word

Why people are idiots?

3/10, see me after class

>mfw sweaty Horde neckbeards think the Purge of Dalaran wasn't justified
>mfw sweaty Horde neckbeards think Stormwind needs to be raided because Org was
>mfw sweaty Horde neckbeards think Jaina needs to die for being mean but Sylvanas isn't evil and shouldn't die despite having done way worse atrocities
>mfw sweaty Horde neckbeards think destroying the Alliance's stuff is a good solution to their faction being shit
>mfw sweaty Horde neckbeards are that kid who knocks over your sand castle because the one he made looks like shit in comparison

Because Thrall is a fucking idiot pretty much. Almost any other person in the horde would have been fine as a new warchief, Saurfang was the obvious choice, or Cairne, or Baine, or Eitrigg, or Vol'Jin, or literally anyone except Hellscream.
Hellscream ruined relations with the Forsaken, Blood Elves, Trolls, Tauren, and Pandaren almost immediately. ONLY Goblins liked him, but mostly because of those sweet government contracts, they probably thought "what a fuckin idiot lmao" behind his back.

all classes are fairly weak when you start leveling them in legion, unless you were 700 geared in wod going into legion you should expect a challenge. im leveling a hunter that i havent touched since wod and had some trouble getting my artifact on top of dealing with +5 mobs, now im doing much better at 108

tl;dr if you like the playstyle keep playing it, the fact that its weak at a low level means nothing

go back to your moms basement

>people think they have a right to loot in a pug or with personal loot
NOPE, drops for that person it's theirs to do as they wish. Don't like it join a guild. Some people are hilarious.

i was 700 geared on all my shit because of pvp so i never had a problem, was nice

>t. horde neckbeard living in his mother's basement

nice projection, pedro

also remember that pally is a defensive class

But my mage struggles to kill things that my lock just dotted and murdered. Full BoAs on both so more or less the same gear level.

>can't even vote
>pretends his opinion matters
l m a o
enjoy your crater and dickgirls faggot

t. proud orc shaman

Nah fuck you, Sylvanas is evil as fuck and should die. What the Horde needs now is to abandon the position of Warchief entirely and institute a leadership based on a council.

>Lor'themar, Baine, Ji Firepaw, Gallywix, literally any Forsaken that isn't Sylvanas and Saurfang all sit on the council.
>Vol'jin if he's alive or another troll is the new "Warchief"
>The Warchief is now a rotating position between the races of the Horde that mediates between the races and holds the tiebreaking vote in decisions the council is deadlocked on.

I seriously dont get this
Drumpf is a terrible lying person yet 4channers suck his dick.

It is called stupid people not having the brain to understand the complexity and coolness of Sylvanas since they are brain dead simpletons who think with their feelings "omg she a woman and she do bad things, bad, garrosh good cuz act strong and a man"

don't you have a wall to build, pedro?

we're gonna rebuild the gilneas wall and make the forsaken pay for it

The dreamweaver one is better.

She is the only horde leader that does something.
I mean Thrall went total emo after his Doomhammer rejected him. Baine just grazes somewhere in Mulgore. Who even is Lor'themar and Gallywix is just a fat jew. Oh and there is Ji Firepaw that almost killed a turtle and then sat on is ass doing fuck all.

mages lack what warlocks thrive on: strong dots.

currently frost mage tops meters in terms of dps because of their abilities, warlocks dont really need to stop since most of their damage doesnt need to be casted

Reply to this post and all your dreams will come true.

Rate my Mog. It's incomplete, i plan on getting the Balance of Power keg for him but otherwise rate

>yfw she doesn't end up as a villain raid boss and Horde losers get their man-tits twisted even more

One (You) for eternal happiness? Sure.

>it's not done yet
>but rate it

Nigga quit being a knuckledragger and get MogIt, then finish it and get back to me

lazy fuck it looks like shit

Looks like random shit thrown together with no rhyme or reason.

You can make Taran Zhu real or make Old gods real so they can give me shadow magic powers through tentacle rape :o

People actually played WC3:TFT. She was cool back then, had powerful abilities, great story, came to power overwhelming many enemies, awesome anti-hero.

>tfw play exclusively horde
>tfw just want a nice ending for Jaina and want Sylvanas to face actual consequences for her actions

isint she suppose to be nearing 40 years old

why does she look like shes in her 20s

But the shoulders, gloves, and boots are from the same set. So are the pants and shirt. Only thing different is a simple belt. Lmao

arcane magic preserves her hot bod

I don't live anywhere near the united shit of shitistan, cockfag
enjoy being browned both irl and in game lmao

I'm pretty sad I didn't have enchantment and actually wanted that item. Would love those sweet sweet tears after disenchanting it.

>mage tower is back
>still no Luffa Wrappings

It's magic user, it's magic.

No but seriously, Aegwynn for example kept herself young through magic. So I guess it's possible but I'm not sure if it was ever mentiond if Jaina actually uses magic to stay young.

But my mage needs to cast like 10 frost bolts and a Glacial Spike to kill something while my lock just dotted something or I could just Chaos Bolt it and near one-shot it.

Doesn't seem like they're equally balanced

weak bait
good point, she's the only one doing anything on horde but thing is, she is basically a semi-villain.

>ywn raw aegwynn and receive Aluneth for your troubles

>its magic and shes female

What's the best follower setup for Hunter?

>alliance player is also a drumfplet
Cant make this shit up xD

>want Sylvanas to face actual consequences for her actions
name one unjustified bad thing sylvanas did that was wrong

>horde dindu can't even spell or punctuate

figures that the retard faction of subhumans has literal subhumans playing them

>Lmao
hello reditt

>doing the shitty vrykul quest for alt's upgraded weapon
>Notice something wrong with the quest npc
>Her hair isn't all there

No wonder she's such a bitch; she has a bitch hairstyle.

youre talking about max level correct? maybe you arent invested enough into your haste/vers stats, mastery for mages became obsolete, also your crit needs to be an outstanding 33.9% if you want to maximize shatter damage

god I hate that retarded quest and that retarded bitch

gilneas
i hate dogfuckers as much as the next person but they didn't really deserve what sylvanas did to them

What's wrong with Hordies? I'm in WoD land for a stupid profession quest and I'm running around with half HP since I dropped off a cliff and suddenly a level 101 hordie is attacking me. Normally I just let people like that kill me because I don't care about minigaming and don't have the inclination to learn but he of course isn't doing any damage. So I take my finger out of my nose so I can cast a spell and he dies.

So my question is what the hell? Did he think he's so infinitely skilled that he can defy the rule of nature that our level difference is?

I WANNA BREED THE GODQUEEN

>The Alliance cuck can't capitalize his sentences or include periods at the end of them.

Ironic.

To my knowlage Mediv did it aswell.
He also sucked Khadgar off once and stole not only his innocence but also his youth.

she was following orders tho

>horde dindu now purposely tries his hardest to spell and punctuate properly to "prove me wrong" despite looking like a retard already

ebin meme my subhuman lok'tar nig'gar friend

Horde fight for HONOR!!! Horde KILL alliance DOG!!

How do you go from this to
>ODYN GIB ME DE AEGIS IT'S MIIIIINE ;_;

>mana bomb
>honor

he's a whiny piece of shit who only uses the "rules" when it benefits him

I haven't gotten to beat this fight yet, does dumb dyke vrykul lady survive?

>opposite faction dk positioned carefully on a cliff to death grip people coming out of a wq phase to make them fall off the cliff
>grips me and I fall
>divine shield and land safely on the ground and hearth off to dal to get emissary cache

Lol okay

your fault for playing on a pvp realm, if youre going to blog on how a hordie tried killing you this swell sunday maybe you should use that $25 from mommy to realm switch into a normal realm

or, you can download an addon to realmhop into another server so you can avoid killing the people that stick that girthy green pole between your trans human thighs

not about with the plague tho
even garrosh told her that's a no no.

>rogue
>artifact talent completely negates falling damage
>/question him as I fall

anyone?

she just went "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for forsaken children"

why is she calling her risen abominations a race?
retarded
why the fuck does she need to raise more forsaken?
what's her reasoning behind this all?

Why didn't the dumblliance just put a massive Boulder in front of the dark portal after the first time they destroyed it

Or at least put a series of axes at various heights to just cut anything coming through it into pieces

Or bury it under a bunch of dirt and rock

Why did it take them so long to get down there when we all know they had gryphons

Just how absolutely enraged would the Horde playerbase get if Jaina didn't turn villain, but was the one who landed the killing blow on Sylvanas and then redeemed herself and made peace with the Horde?

As a DK, I think I'd orgasm from the sheer amount of suffering present.

>Jaina committing suicide
As a Horde player I wouldn't be mad.

>Just how absolutely enraged would the Horde playerbase get if Jaina didn't turn villain, but was the one who landed the killing blow on Jaina and then redeemed herself and made peace with the Horde?

the last part is literally never happening
but I feel like they won't turn her it'd be a cheap, shitty move, especially since they've already killed off too many important npcs

stop spamming you dumb fucking bitch

undead will keep existing no matter what
it's better to have undead with the forsaken
and allyniggers will keep killing undead

>caring about literal Waifu Wars
if it's written in a compelling way I don't care.

Also, nice first post. Trust no one, not even yourself.

>not putting like ten bulwarks of azzinoth in front of the portal so they get impaled coming through

fucking genuises

>kill Jaina
>queue DK resurrect ritual
>Jaina get's even more pissed off

stop posting my shit noobs

>just put a massive Boulder in front of the dark portal

>turn jaina into a sexy undead archmage, her hair is now full white with a blue streak
>whitemane and jaina in the same class hall

What's wrong with that you dweeb
You think an orcs gonna just PUNCH THEIR WAY OUT?

full set but i still look awesome

The helmet still looks like a makeshift cervical collar

Full set mogs are for niggers NPCs

>implying they wouldn't
kys nigger faggot