Up the mighty au falcon

what... the... fu...

Explain this

top fucking kek

Bet the missus loved seeing that.

>Europoors

>Facebook
Right there.

Pretty this is what happens if you flip your car and land in a muddy river upside down with your windows down.

Or maybe an alien heard today's music on the radio and imploded from massive IQ drop.

Ether and or both.

Stupid Americans, no one needs a pick up truck

How can companies possibly think that this is cool or attractive?

I see nothing wrong here

volvos are literally tanks tho

Thatsbait.gif

not really

my miata was a truck once.

I'd drive this

Saw this the other day

A beautiful nigger lawn ornament

That's some pretty hard diarrhea if you ask me.

That looks pretty neat.

>mitsubishi
>only good thing they ever did was sport cars
>tries to get into market of family suvs and shit
>ur pic related is the outcome.

haha, can you post the non-photoshopped pic?

Lol how long has that honda been sitting there?

>slowly breaking the smooth egg back into squared edges
>another 10 years and cars will actually look nice again
I don't see a problem

Looks like some sort of art piece.

>"Just top it off with gas and its good to go Tyronne."

F

I need an s1 forte

>Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bad shop

you mean nu-africa

>soyim

I'm so uncomfortable looking at this tire, i cant imagine this guy is making it too far

>Australian takeaway

There is a picture of the inside of this Infiniti m45 but i can't find it. It literally has no floor on the back. Everything underneath is completely torn to shreds. I've seen a clip where they interview the guy who owns it and he says to most annoying thing about it is that there is a lot of rocks that jumps in trough the hole in floor and hits him in the back of the head. Hilarious.

This one is always retarded because it's obvious it's not the same car.

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Mine too

If it was indestructible before, what is it now? Fucking invincible?

I hope that's copypasta.

>$7000 obo know what i got no low ballers

This makes me very uncomfortable

w-why does it do that?
Is it camber?

Right here we have a rare picture of a wild chad violating every societal norm

God, im already gagging

Thought I was on /v/ for a second

This is a unique mixture of lazy and horrifying.
But worst of all, he didn't cut the tie tails off square.

wtf

>a few 2x4 and half sheets of plywood
>muh truck
Nigga you could carry that on a bike

Is this a fucking joke?

At first I thought it was a 1 cyl camshaft but I couldn't come up with a reason for the 2nd cam gear lmao.

Truly the Sundowner of cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjvTc19xqTU
The aftermath of a xc70 getting rear ended by a seicento. Those xc70's truly are fucking tanks

it doesn't matter if your organs are all squished as long as the car still looks fine after crashes

stupid as it looks it probably wouldnt hurt too much on a normal engine, the paint on the threads would be the worst, he rest would just get worn off over time, and flushed away by the oil, as long as it wasnt applied too thick. would be interesting to see it run in an engine though

neighbor had an XC70.

Forgot to pull the hand-brake on the driveway once and it rolled down into our garages, went through and pushed out the brick-wall on the other side.

Not a trace on the car to be found.

I see the sacrificial anodes worked splendidly

What the actual fuck is going on here?

Yes being that close to a dirty arab immigrant restaurant with anything of value would make me uncomfortable as well

Jesus at least put a tarp underneath that dirt.

What is this

I think he used the keys as makeshift washers to hold what's left of the frame to the 2x4 in the channel

>eyes like it’s creators.

Sufficiently keked

Looks like a Ferrari Dino 206
Which go for well over half a million.

If Volvos are built like tanks, does that mean they'd be the perfect car to use if you wanna larp as Shingo? Are they strong enough to bully Stacey crossovers and Chad trucks?

why cunt why

Would drive.