>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous: >

What the fuck is wrong with the people that made FFXII final bosses ?

It goes from piss easy with Gabranth, Vayne and Steroid Vayne to crazy hard with The Undying.

Now I have to go back to grinding because of it. Fucking hell.

First for Firebro being the best because he wouldn't want you to die in battle because of bad equipment

You're having trouble with The Undying? Really?

Better to make new than have us die. We've died a lot lately.

Yup. I'm around 43-45 but since everything else was being easy I though I didn't need to take too many precautions.

If he's in the low 40s the undying is pretty hard actually. I remember spamming phoenix downs on that fight and try to rush at him as much as I could since he was just killing my dudes.

Record Keeper in 4 hours:

DoC banner 2: Zack CSB, Tifa USB, Cloud BSB2

Doggos raid: Full physical on the attacks, weak to fire. Multiple targets, but only the red one matters for completion. Eliminating the others apparently helps with damage management because of all the AoE stuff, but they respawn after a bit.

I have only barely started Mobius yet I have spent a preposterous amount of resources on SOLDIER 1st Class. Have I doomed myself?

Say, are these stuff of any actual use, or are they just useless items that only serve to give the sensation that I'm actually getting intel from the enemy?

Just key items.

For Apoc + Tonberry, should I just grab a Galuf RW and solo it? this seems like a nightmare for multiplayer.

It really depends on what kind of team you can get together for MP. It might be rough if you don't have your own sources of phys blink, last stand, or reraise to deal with his instant death attached to instant death stuff, though. It's worth a try.

Is this a good card? Like, something I'd want over an actual dark attack like Centaur/Cold Blood? The damage and cooldown on it is a bit ridiculous.

Well shoot, our train died, guess we'll have to go the rest of the way on foot.

Oh, and as for the Galuf thing, it should work up to a point, but I don't know if you'd be able to keep it up for the entire fight.

I could bring Cloud USB/BSB2 + Zack Chain/BSB to a room with you if you have Last Stand, Regen, other stuff to keep me alive, etc.

Also, how strong do I have to be to do multiplayer?

If you have to ask you're nowhere near ready.

Welp, I tried S/L, but it turns out it's scripted. Time to make our way through the city, then!

I've never tried.

The biggest problem I've seen is people try to go into tonberry too safe, and they don't bring enough dps
Everyone runs out of hones and has to attack for sb guage
counters waste blink and kill freshly raised people

Real life is limiting my mobage time but I can offer up Yuna USB and Raijin SSB/dps if we're getting a room together. You'll need to take control of my guys though, can't stick around

I'm guessing I'll need to craft a lesser heal for Yuna and maybe double lifesiphon + Ace Striker to keep Raijin's soul break ready at all times?

Oh, then I guess give it a try.

I definitely don't like the look of that thing in the back.

In the other hand, maybe it's the end of the mission?

FF13 should be coming up right after anniversary.

F
>Bismark
Great pull!
F
>Samurai
Now you just need the cards for the setup to get high scores.
Garuda is great!
Garuda is very good for mp, maybe even for sp but I haven't really used it myself there.
great job tied for best non-legendary job
You got trolled.
for very difficult to break enemies I've heard it's very useful. I don't remember how long it takes but I read that it's supposed to take 25% of life every X turns.

are you ok

>new shit dropping for RK today
>Been lazy and haven't even done the +, ++, or +++, just the ones that give mythril
>Have done JS edea but not the normal apoc one and it goes away tonight
convince me to spend a few hours for the handful of crystals that get trivialized by new dailies eventually

>mobiusfags so desperate for discussion they quote every mobius post

Jesus.

BUSTA WULF!!!!

It seems I've found Qun' Mi's gf, and she's not happy about what happened to her.

Also, Moglin pls, look how much I damaged it, we got this.

on 1* and 2* you can get carried easily even at lvl 0.
On 3* and up you need at least a deck level 200 for 3* and you're expected to know what your role is supposed to be doing.
4*s you need around lvl240+ definitely know your role and expected turn order, in addition to decks specific for the bosses you'll be fighting.
It has its uses.

I have Selphie for last stand and no sources of physical blink. I could bring Zidane plus Selphie if we wanted to wind chain.
OR I could bring Galuf and we could just not top people off at 100% hp. fat chance of that happening

Kill that shit.

Well, keeping up with the A+ for the rosetta stones can be kind of nice after a while. I don't really think it's been worth it for the crystals either, but I guess it'll pay off eventually.

I try to keep up with the discussion when I wake up and not ignore people asking for help.

Eat shit, Tonberry. Also, Lightning is a beautiful goddess.

Are you playing on keyboard or with a controller?
BTW you appear to have a letter.

Also what's the 0A suzaku 6typ for?

>HEEEERE IS INEESSS

Went out of range, so I had no choice but to continue through the building at the side.

Anyone here up for a U+/A+ Tonberry Kuck?
Lightning imperil shenanigans team, Galuf with SSB1 appreciated

Can you share the friend code for that Galuf senpai?

I mean, if you're not going to be able to stick around there's not much of a point. I've already beaten the thing, I'm only throwing it out there as an offer for others.

I can bring LightningSama and Galuf. Would need breakdowns/imperils/protect.

Incoming roof fight, better head up, then.

>Are you playing on keyboard or with a controller?

Keyboard. It's not that bad, actually.

>BTW you appear to have a letter.

Yeah, special mission, but I forgot to check it.

>Also what's the 0A suzaku 6typ for?

Magic attack that summons a firebird on the enemy.

>tfw AT MOST I will only have 2 pulls to offer my waifu Iris
>feels bad man

Sorry, only lightning anything I have is Lightning's USB. Let me know if you guys need some buffing or healing.

I tried a 2* hashmal run and it was handled by a dude with 12000 HP in a combo of moves that did a truly absurd number of hits, each for more damage than I can hit for.
Going like that I could clear every 1* and 2* I presume, but I guess I should steer clear of 3*s? Being only level 111, I'd need to continue on the main quest to raise cards, I think.

I'll jump in with Rikku's USB + dances and Deuce's USB + angelsong.

Alternatively, I can bring Ashe with BSB + OSB for damage.

>Draw my 8th Elle on this banner
What the fuck?

Do the folks currently raiding need the clear?

Only me.

Room's open, btw, since I didn't saw one.

Give me a bit senpai, I'm trying it solo

Good time for the connection to take a dump. Anyway, raid leader, do you have curaise?

Yeah, already set it, though it's not showing even with Change All.

It's GBTe
Good luck!

Room died & still showing as dead even after rebooting the app on my end.

Uh, galuf guy, do you have a source of last stand?

Alternatively, OK guy, Rikku's got the buffs covered, if you can bring someone with LS.

Let's close and remake the room? It seems buggy.

I could drop Galuf for Selphie.

The only LS I got is Snow BSB. Do I?

Done.

Sure, why not, might be better, since he doesn't seem like he'll actually do much damage.

Doesn't get out much, does he?

Yes. The faster we kill this guy, the sooner we have to stop dealing with his bs.

Galuf's not supposed to do damage but sponge the Ultimate It's Sharp

No, we need Galuf.

What the fug? Galuf becomes invincible and saves the party from Tonberry's killing move. Why drop him??

What does it matter if Galuf is alive if he isn't doing shit

Oh, shit, right, fuck me.

B L A N K
he needs someone to conveniently exposit to him at all times

Bro...
Read this: It's Sharp targets the highest HP%. If Galuf is aove and invincible and at 100% HP, no one else dies ever.

Holy shit, the damn connection is going apeshit

Thank you, it might be an issue if you have low hones on it. Memento of Prayer will cover regen to overwrite sap, so maybe you can swap Angelsong out for something else if you'd like. Also tempted to use Ace Striker over DMT on Edge if the group can cover hastega & last stand at the start.

If we get that bloody Galuf back do I drop SNU for some more DPS? I could go either for Shantotto or Kain.

Thats the good friend who always answer any mobius related question, i called him mob meister

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Kick Nicole so we can get Galuf back in. Nic doesn't even worship Lightning.

All right, I'll put DMT on SNU so I can fire off Guts right away.

IF we do get back the Galuf, I'll bring more dps as I said earlier.

no one reply to him, lets not let this continue.

>mob meister
???
Why? Is it an insult? What does it mean?

Galuf user here, I'm working on hit and run solo now. If you guys get your shit together i'll come carry you when i'm done :^)

Do not talk shit about my raidbro/raidsis

I suppose LS won't be needed if Galuf's supposed to tank at all times.

lel

But seriously, where did Galuf guy went to.

Can I clear Iron Giant + Behemoth with this team?

In mobius is there a way to speed up or force generate life orbs? I usually friend rent the aerith card but I rarely even get to use it because I never get life orbs?

>mfw i enjoyed playing mobius more than be
It's like i'm playing another ff mainline not a brave frontier 2 feat final fantasy friends. The story is bretty good mate.

How much did you pull in total?

Galuf could certainly lead to altered party builds. I could swap someone out for my own Lightning to provide imperil via BSB2 as well

There's no fucking way you'll play more than 2 weeks. Almost nobody can.

Mobius bros - are the Cloud/Squall/Zidane jobs still locked behind spending 100$ on magicite? That's what killed my interest months ago.

List the SBs. Does Ysh have SS2? Does Noctis have his OSB? Why are you using that instead of Lightning for her OSB since Giant is weak to lightning? Why are Rza and Minfilia together if they are doing the same thing?

Nope, you can get it from the gacha now, its still pretty rare though

KEK Galuf bites it first

Can Galuf be healed when invulnerable? if not, time to reset.

RIP

He shrugs off everything
EVERYTHING

Cloud/Squall/Zidane were never behind the paywall. In fact they removed the paywall modal completely and added those jobs to the normal legendary job pool.

Anyone who payed money for those jobs got shafted.

I don't actually have Lightning. I have no magic offensive ability. My SBs are the following.
>Ultra Cross Slash
>Aetherial Pulse
>Asylum
>The Echo
>Blessing of Light

>finally got the MP working again
greetings from nippon, land of doublecasting

Let me guess, sap?

You could get the heartful egg or prismatic egg But then you'd have a dead slot in your deck.
There are also some weapons that increase the chance of drawing either of those.
Also you can use fractals to get a random extra auto-ability that gives you a % to draw either of those too, but the percent isn't really good.

If I'm trying to farm specific skillseeds in mobius, do I have to use those abilities in battle to get more seeds or does that not matter? was gonna let it just auto attack

Room reopened.

Tonberry killed him first, lel.