>lumi is druid cl
>javel is far better player and is actually a cutie
Why is this even alowed?

>lok'amir to this thing
>madti thinks it's ok
LOL

please stop posting about me

Xst for Man Date of Trannies

That's it. I've decided to roll Horde. GL ally peeps! I want to experience the "dark" side!

1st for fuck madti the german tranny

erodeas you deserved that im sorry bro we will make sure madti doesn't fuck up again

Erodeas shoul have gotten the mace.

This is a stick-up! Who has the lok'amir?

>lumi 1st on healing on every fight
>WOOOOOOOOOW WHAT THE FUCK MADTI WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE LOOT TO THE GUY ON 7TH???

it seems the allies will never escape the greedy and corrupt nature of the clique. forever cucked.

>Lumikaru recieves loot [Lok'Amir Romanthis]

What went wrong with Madti? It seems lately he is getting more and more erratic and psycho

Javel got the first one silly!

I feel like Madti has fallen for the "Lok'amir isn't a big upgrade for priests" meme. It's a weapon that should be going to the most deserving healer even if they are a priest.

ZG is out soon which gives druids/paladins weapons comparable (when paired with lei) to Benediction. In addition AQ40 is 6+ months away which gives plenty of time for more lok'amirs to drop by then.
And if you intend to counter with the mathematical autism card, then I would argue that druids should be farming the AQ scepter chain for a dagger that is almost twice as good as lok'amir anyway.

>man daters are so fucking shit they are ashamed to put up raid data on realmplayers
Were goblins too much of a challenge for you this time?

lumi was actually first in line but he wasn't there

WHATS THE MATTER TRANNIES, CANT HANDLE SOME GOBBIE WOBBIES

>the absolute state of healers in MoH atm

WHAT'S THIS, LUMINIGGERS? HANG ON A MINUTE... SOMETHING HAS TO BE WRONG, RIGHT?!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why the fuck would you give it to Erodeas? he got Empowering Leggins last week, prioritizes dispelling over healing and said he's fine with loot going to other people first

oh wait, none of you are actually in the guild

everyone below this line is shitposting

it should go to babymetal

>reading comprehension
He should be CL. We should boost his confidence so he can post more pics without being ashamed.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

why lumi would be first in line for anything after the shit he's pulled from askov robe to decursing is a fucking mystery

now link decurses you fucking nigger

He definitely fucked up big time on this. Having him and only him overseeing healer loot is a major mistake, Manlett doesn't have enough game knowledge to challenge Madtii in these scenarios.

We need more, experienced players on the LC.

Erodeas has better attendance, never causes drama, doesn't talk in third person, doesn't have hostile relations with the majority of the guild, dispells when he is supposed to, and is an all around reliable and solid raider.

Rewarding him with Lok'amir would have been the most obvious and best choice, enabling Lumi's shitty behavior sets a dangerous precedent for the guild moving forward and severely damages the loot councils credibility.

At least he showed up to progression...

is Neksi the biggest lowkey padder in the guild? his autism freakout over innervates was insane

wow, i am so glad i decided to not re-roll with you guys. sounds terrible. K2 was bad enough!

>shifts the goalposts
THESE ORANGE GOOKS ARE LOK'AMIR MATERIAL

link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot link decurses faggot

>We need more, experienced players on the LC.
The problem is there isn't any. Babymetal is the only healer who had healing experience prior to Elysium and he was beyond shit on Kronos.

>prioritizes dispelling over healing
What do you think druids will be doing in AQ? You don't have poison cleansing totems on alliance.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JUST GIVE UP NIGG JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES LMFAOOO HAHAHA JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN HAHAHA

LUMI LUMI KARU KARU

youtube.com/watch?v=yT3Yrw2yUlw

>it's another episode of people outside the guild getting mad over loot decisions when their knowledge only comes from the thread

if you're actually in the guild and this mad I pity you, just leave already

stop saying nigger you fat ginger

this is the face of MoH atm

whatever still got my lokamir :^)

>damages the loot councils credibility
*gives BRE to Sergeant Dads*
*gives CTS to Dads (literally a downgrade)*

>the absolute state of MoH

DELETE THIS

are you upset, nigger? does this word upset you nigger? nigger? NIGGER? NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. are you bothered right now? nigger :^)

>lol just ignore this extremely disgusting loot decision nothing went wrong

That was another issue. Giving him CTS was another big problem, the LC is fundamentally broken in Mandate of Heaven.

>bottom on decurses
>bottom on healing
w-wait what happened to the obnoxious shitposter saying lumi tops on every fight?

>TWICE AS MANY DECURSES
>TWICE
>100% MORE DECURSES

LOK'AMIR MATERIAL

He's not wrong. If you're assigned to innervate him you should innervate him. I don't understand how people are being reward for ignoring raid instructions.

....Didn't Lumikaru get cauterizing band 24 hours ago?

How does it feel after 8 months of LARPing as a Chad and pretending to be married we all find out you're some fat ginger NEET?

>wooooooow stop giving loot to the best healer

>WOOOOOOOOOOOW WHY IS LUMIKARU, BEST DRUID IN MANDATE, RECEIVING LOOT??? ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIR

t. someone who isnt even in mandate and might not even play on elysium

ree

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHIT SERVER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING RUSSIAN CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>still no raid data
What are they trying to hide?

No you dense, mute cunt. I'm in your guild and playing amongst you. Every new healer channel we make after this one will be posted in the thread, with 1 hour - 2 day delays between posting them so you get extra suspicious. Mark my words nigger.

*rolls back lok'amir*

Madti if you're going to make these kinds of decisions and be the only healer CL you need to start using your microphone during raids and explain your reasoning.

Give up the "im a girl or maybe im not a girl" angle you've been pushing, it is just pathetic at this point. No one actually gives a fuck if you are actually a guy, just talk to the raid like any healer CL does and tell us.

We need serious people leading the LC, not wannabe e-celeb "trannies".

By what possible measure is Lumikaru the best healer?
He rarely decurses, can't keep up FF, innervates himself, doesn't have great attendance and on average does less HPS than most of the priests + Melori and Excess.

its official guys /our guy/ just said beta males play paladins.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj8KonvO548

>healing meters
>mattering ever
lol......................................

MARK MY WORDS

legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/index.php?rid=16498

...what?

>tfw you delete your character and are going to do something actually FUN and productive while waiting for crestfall
why haven't you abandoned this shitty server yet?

you're unironically the hero MoH deserves, keep it up

dont let that mute tranny destroy the guild, you're our snowden

I don't think he realises only the druids agreed with this decision.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

babymetal...

how is lumikaru so based and alpha? how do i become like him?

does he not realize all the healers barring Lumi and Javel think the choice was fucking retarded?

how disconnected from reality is this robotic fuck

>feral druids are actually really good but
>everyone that plays feral druid sucks
12 years on and it still true

>implying crestfall is coming

he's asking the question by lying, by being wrong. That way you WILL answer just to prove yourself right.
If he was actually asking, you wouldn't have answered. You just got played smallson

Why have both lok'amirs gone to the retards who can't decurse, can't ff, waste brez on each other, only use inervate on self, and pad on pets? Why are Javel and Lumikaru the sole deserving players?

Why have both cauterizing bands gone to the retards who can't play and constantly cause drama? Why are Babymetal and Lumikaru the sole deserving players?

Can someone please explain why 2 of the 3 people to get these items have average attendance? Why Lumi got both the ring and the weapon when he wasn't even there for BWL progression?

I'm confused. What happened to the -points druids were supposed to be getting after MC?

why would I give a shit what other people think of my decisions lmao
90% of you are shit at this game and not worth listening to

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE DOESN'T DESERVE LOKAMIR, HE ROLLED ON MY ROBES
GIVE IT TO THE PALADIN THAT AVERAGES 50 HPS ON EVERY FIGHT

>a fucking literal tumblr transgender piece of shit who pretends he's a girl is fucking destroying Man Date of Transexuals as we speak singlehandedly becuase he refuses to talk with his horrendous, manly voice on mic
Doing god's work, you enormous faggt

Because the our LC is fucking dogshit and you know it, we only have one healer CLer and a GM who doesn't have enough knowledge of the game to challenge or correct these decisions.

We need much more experienced people on the LC to assist with things, having only two people over see the loot and basically deciding on a whim who gets what is not the right way to do things.

Enabling the kind of behavior Lumi has is an awful precedent for the LC to be setting as well. When someone is openly hostile and combative with most the guild they need to be taken down a notch, not rewarded with loot.

because I said so. If you have a problem, fucking message me about it privately instead of stirring up drama.

>pretending your made-up "neet wife" is wrestling control of your mouse to change your discord avatar to a conveniently placed .png of some animu

druids in vanilla just have no bursts

because I said so. If you have a problem, fucking message me about it privately instead of stirring up drama.

Honestly Lumi is just so fucking weird to me now after knowing what he looks like and how he lied about almost everything about himself, including his marriage

What a sad, lonely person he is, I don't think anyone can take him serious anymore

Everytime I see him sperg out and swear I just hear his rock chewing accent and broken English and his neck rolls jiggling

why don't the healers who are so upset with these decisions just leave the guild?

>Beasts Deck is bad
these are your healing leaders

Come say that on discord, friend! We'd love to hear it!

What do you think happened to Chuchu, Pseudohealer, Askov, Inervateslut, Pudding, Yesimret, Excess and Melori?

Because we've committed months of our time and built friendships within the guild.

Why don't we fucking fix the problems with our LC instead of telling people to quit if they don't like it? Why is one mute German tranny allowed to have free reign to continue to throw away loot? Is Manlett catfished this fucking hard by him?

it's not about getting loot it's about downing bosses

this desu

lol a shitload of healers have already quit and you want more to leave?
we deserve this desu

Excess died to my hand today, melori is a retbull. Rest are fags.

>shits on people for >MC meters
>on the one raid that matters does a crappy job
Told y'all

>autist shitposts about lumikaru for literally 12 hours straight
>gets btfo this fucking hard

muh chewing rocks huh??? lmfao bye kid

Why do you think Melori went ret but previously loved healing?

I am still here

who are you

Its all their fault obviously.