Best Jeep Wrangler year and trim level as a daily driver...

Best Jeep Wrangler year and trim level as a daily driver? As far as MPG ( i already know its shit but the best trim for the best MPG) and it has to be the 4dr.
My work commute is about 40-60 miles a day. but I go to parks alot and I ride down south beach alot.

Pic is so related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_lmKnw9NHQ
carfax.com/vehicle/JTEBU11F88K001771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When they put in a 4 cylinder diesel ill start caring about these things otherwise snooze with minivan motor

Unless you plan on wrangling a lot of cocks, you're better off getting an FJ.

>yfw crippling FCA build quality costs you $1,000's a year

You will literally hate it within 2 years if you buy it user. FCA makes them worse every year, and they've been objectively shitty since the mid-90's.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_lmKnw9NHQ

>JK
>as a DD

lol wut

I forgot all about those

better start selling some organs or you won't be able to afford one now

I had to check....WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE??

carfax.com/vehicle/JTEBU11F88K001771

for a 2008??

>be Toyota
>make exceptional, reliable offroad vehicle
>Amerifats complain that it doesn't have enough creature comforts, too many blindspots
>sales drop year after year
>Toyota decides to stop making/selling it
>just as legends being to grow about the FJ
>by the time Toyota pulls the plug, vehicle has cult following
>now everyone wants one
>no longer made
>classic case of "I KNOW WHAT I GOT"
>and people are paying MSRP for 2-4 year old FJs with 30,000 miles

You snooze you lose bruh. I scooped one up last year, right before the price started to surge. Now that the market is absolutely flooded with unibody cuck crossovers and bulbous luxury SUVs, it seems people actually want a moderately sized, heavy duty SUV again.

you know what fj stands for?
A FAGGOTS JEEP
COMPLETE JUNK

more like
>be Toyota
>make a shit vehicle nobody buys
>stop selling it
>angray fanboys pay out the ass for a hunk a junk now
man toyota fangirls are the worst they pull the same shit with their tacomas
THEY ACTUALLY DEFEND THE TOYOTA MEME TAX shame 2bh

oooh someone's mad the JK is taking a backseat to the FJ now

>tfw your FCA shitbox actually suffers depreciation while my FJ is actually appreciating in value

How will Chryslerfags ever recover?

I have that in my wrangler. It's so annoying. I had a dealership fix it last year and that's starting again. I'm getting a Subaru.

lol sorry bro but that's what you get for buying a fucking chrysler product

these are all issues that've been known for years now, and people continue to buy these pieces of shit

i get that they look cool and have an image, but the build quality is fucking Africa-tier

even the most swagged-out, headgasket-blown, shitboxed, fat-canned subaru is a more reliable DD than a wrangler

So know one can answer my question?

Jeeps don't make the best dailys man... I dd a lifted JK on 35s and kitted out. It sucks balls on fuel.

The FJ is more comparable to a 2 door jeep to be honest.
I test drove one when i was car shopping and it was WAY smaller then a 4 door jeep. For some reason the dash takes up a ton of interior space. While the FJ would be a better daily then a 2 door jeep for sure it doesnt have near the space that a 4 door has.
The 4 runner is a better option for daily driving and is about the same price as a high tier unlimited. It has the same cargo room with more back seat area but only by a little.
If you are looking for something where you can take the top off currently the jeep is the only choice. I have a Rubicon unlimited and it is completely fine as a daily. A 4 runner is a smoother ride and handles better.
The 2 real questions you need to ask are.
1. How much do you want to modify it?
2. How much are you really going offroad and how challenging when you go offroad.
The jeep wins in ease and expense to modify by a huge margin.
As for off-road the jeep out preforms by a small amount. Mostly due to front and rear lockers (Rubicon only) and a tighter body to fit on small trails. The 4runner will scrape the sides of the body while the jeep usually just the fenders and unless you have body matched fenders (dont) are easy and cheap to replace.
I have driven the FJ and own a 2015 Rubicon and a 2014 4runner so i am not just talking out of my ass. let me know if u have any questions about either.

how do you resolve the internal conflict of owning a great SUV and a complete piece of shit SUV?

Smile and wave user, just smile and wave.

To answer you main question.
A jeep sport with road tires after 2012+ with the Penstar 3.6. Unless you want to go full retard there was 1 year they made it 2wd. I think it was 2007,
Also the new JL body is suppose to be available with a 4 cyl Diesel and 8 speed transmission. So that will probably be HUGE jump in MPG.

I beat the shit out of the Jeep.
The 4runner stays pretty and clean.
Gotta say the jeep has held up much better then i expected.

SO im being told that a 2012+ JKU sport s or Sahara witht the 3.21 with road tires r best...

>buying a Chrysler Jeep
>buying a fucking unlimited
>buying any Wrangler without the AMC 4.0
>buying any Wrangler that isn't a YJ
Kek

AMC engine or nothing. All other are chrysler nigger tier junk put together by paperclips and bubblegum. Stay away.

>user tried to drive JK off road
>lost contact with tarmac
>?
>(pictured)

>be Toyota nigger
>stink up threads with bullshit about notoriously unreliable FJ posts even though no one bought them because they look gay and are unreliable.

If you aren't a slant eye than you should drive a real mans off-roader.