/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-9 Aug: Sherlock Holmes (in all rate up)
6 Aug: Shinjuku , Agartha
7 Aug: Da Vinci + 2016 Anniversary CE
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1spsblb
youtube.com/watch?v=Iet-dBT2G7Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for /QP farming/

>didn't like the blacked saber pic

Who are you rolling for in the swimsuit gacha?

Erementari, mai dia

Fisher King 1* when lads?

>Animal Dialogue C
>30-50% NP charge
>Unblessed Birth B
>30-50% NP charge AND 1 turn NP seal (demerit)
Literally why?

Nobody.

swimsuit jannu

>Carmillafags are cucks and BBC fetishists
Huh.

Nobu, she is my top priority, Mama and Nero come close second.

Alter, Nobu, Nito, Helena, hell even Fran.

I don't have enough quartz.

It's unblessed

10.0 thread.

So what's your GOTY, /fgog/? I need something new to play.

Nobu and Twintails.

Yakuza 0

Because it's not sad if there's no demerit.

Try out Fate/extella from hit developers Type Moon

Nero

F/GO

Nier Automata.

Fran and maybe nero

I started recently to fill the NA void. Any reason why a lot of those Memorial quests are grayed out to me? Do I gotta do a certain story mission?

that new macross mobage

Hollow Knight.

Never heard of them, they did anything good?

Mobage aside the only game released this year that I played was FE Echoes, so thats my GOTY I guess

Hollow Knight

Nieratomato

DQXI

Nobu and Mama

I want both of them extremely badly, so I'll probably get Nito.

This Do the whole saga while you're at it.

Each memorial quest needs the related order completed

One memorial quest for each singularity completed.

P5

Nito/Helena/Fran

I love your works Togashi sensei, please kill all the spiders.

Ushi a cute.

How is it so far? Might import it

Ah thanks so basically 0 chance of getting them done.

Helena.

Nero & Nobu primarly

Breath of the Wild or Gravity Rush 2

I don't care what nip memelist says, Scat will always be the best lancer for me.

Out of the 14 servants that got strengethened this round, who got the best deal? who got the worst
deal?

What fate boy has the biggest cock?

9 HOURS TO GO BROS

If you're gonna shitpost at least change your name

>Child Shirou
>Lancer Arturia

This is all I what in life.

Helena is my main priority. If I happen to get really lucky and roll her then Fran and Nobu next.

There's half ap for story right now I think, you should be able to rush some of them

Breath of the Wild and Persona 5 have been the best games on many years for me.

Is Moogy-denka right about Persona 5 and Hollow Knight?

twitlonger.com/show/n_1spsblb

>2/10:
> Hollow Knight - Boring and monotonous, with oversized screens that offer no meaningful challenge on a micro level. Blindly copies Souls games in all the most annoying ways. Confused, oversaturated visual design that draws the player's eyes everywhere except where they should be looking. This has nothing to offer over any other ~indievania~, so set your sights elsewhere.

>4/10:
> Persona 5 - Sure, it's a fun game, but that's all it is. I am very, very tired of everything the P5 narrative has to offer me. I'm tired of protagonists being rewarded, even celebrated for enforcing their will on the world through violent means, I'm tired of half-assed social links that exist in a state of subservience to the overarching plot, and I'm tired of fucking fighting god at the end. I sunk 110 hours into this game, and I can't say it was worth it. Look elsewhere if you want something that actually enriches your soul or brings joy into your life, because all I felt after spending all that time on P5 was a sense of overbearing fatigue. Also, to criticize the actual gameplay a bit... I really think the dungeons could have pushed the player further. I appreciate that they put a lot of effort into the aesthetics and "flow," but there's never really a brain-bending puzzle that stops you in your tracks or a devious trap that sets you back in any meaningful way. This single screen is more *challenging* than anything in Persona 5's dungeons, and it's just one part of the third to last dungeon: youtube.com/watch?v=Iet-dBT2G7Q So yeah I'd like to see them make more, uh, fiendish dungeons in P6, I suppose.

Congratulations, /fgog/! You are a magus, and now you going to participate in the VBHGW!

HOWEVER.
Your servant is ACTUALLY the servants in your support list! Can you win the Very Big Holy Grail War?

Post supports and argue about being able to win

Fergus. Next question.

I think It would probably be more important to snag a bunch of the level ups from doing dailies / getting some acencion mats no? v 1 summon ticket for some KEYS.

Translation?

Karna and MHXA got the best outcome no contest

He tends to always be right

Till what?

What if you fuck off instead

Darius because he nigger XD

>Sherlock
And I already won gg ez game

of all things you should take from moogy it isn't his taste in normal games. everything else fine tho.

ahh, i guess it's alright.

Fuck off

>The phantom thieves are baddies!!! :(
He sounds like a lawfag to me.

Moogy should never, ever be trusted for his opinion on anything besides how cock tastes.

I'm gonna have you to back the Fr*g off and stop using such offensive language. We don't tolerate blatant racism in this general.

>Slightly challenging = Dark Souls
He's wrong about Hollow Knight, it's a solid 7/10.

Persona 5 the only thing he's right about is that it's unnecessarily long as fuck.

Yes but you will need to do story anyway or you won't be able to participate in some events, exp and mats are important but you can always get it from events too

Translate it weebs. Please

easy win

MHXA probably got the best buff as it pretty much fixed one of her biggest problems.
Worst was probably D'eon? The Charm is still fucking negligible and unless you have it at NP Level 3+ the duration increase isn't really accomplishing much. Enkidu's is probably the most underwhelming though.

>weebs
Fuck off reddit.

wow rude

hi anons.

I don't want to translate for rude people.

Dumb NA newfag, keys aren't in the quartz gacha anymore

No. Moogy is a pseudo-intellectual contrarian who tries to sound smart by bitching about nearly everything that gets popular on this website by using terms he picked up from Veeky Forums crossboarders on /a/ and /jp/.

Never, ever trust his taste in media when he says something is bad. He's always exaggerating stuff just so he can soapbox about it and is only ever even vaguely honest about shit he enjoys.

>Enkidu will forever be subpar
My first SSR, also my worst.

On the bright side I summoned a Waver today.

But I said please

That Hollow Knight review gave me cancer.

Can't really say anything for Hollow Knight but that guy just fundamentally disagrees with SMT.

>listening to Moogy
>ever

wew lad

thanks friendo =)

Nobu a CUTE.

Washi ja!

HORY

This is a nice list, user

I have no clue who the fuck this nobody is, but he sounds like an utterly pretentious, boring individual.

Also if you dislike punching a god in the face, then literally every Shin Megami Tensei, including the Persona series, simply is not going to work for you, so that's sort of like bitching how much it sucks in Mario that you fight mushroom and turtle looking niggers all the time.

Okay so Sanzo's been in all the PVs and some random art, but I doubt she'll be a swimsuit Servant. What are the chances she'll get a rate-up anyways? It seems like she matters in this event.

Nice list desu senpai

>not knowing Moogy
I envy you

Decent taste

I don't know or care who this person is but he's right about Persona's narrative at least.

>All the PVs
you mean all one of them?