So I was at the grocery store today and I saw this wh*te guy with a shitty broken Honda Civic...

So I was at the grocery store today and I saw this wh*te guy with a shitty broken Honda Civic. This retard actually was driving it with a broken muffler and peeled paint. My question is, why are wh*te people so incapable of taking care of their shit? It's seriously disgusting. Buy a new car already. Are you poor? like tf dude.

only wh*te people do this shit. absolute subhumans man

Anyone else just passively filtering these threads?
So boring.

Why do you fucking care? Why don't you worry about getting some girl or guy to like you instead of trying to be critical of everything around you besides yourself.

because it's annoying. poor people shouldn't be allowed to drive. the government needs to ban all vehicles with a value less than 15k dollars

ikr

Low-tier bait

Just remember that a lot of people lost all of their shit when the economy fell to shit in 2007 and it didnt affect one color or group of people. America is cold we have homeless fucking veterans, so it might happen to you too.

good. wh*te subhumans deserve to be unemployed. they deserve to die.

Fine, your moms not going to take careof you forever and bitch might not even be able to own enough shit for you to inherit. Keep talking shit

>your moms not going to take care of you forever
I already know this.
>and bitch might not even be able to own enough shit for you to inherit
That's not how trust funds work. Stay mad pigskin.

Youll blow it all in a year youre not as special as you think retard.

Why did *you* fail to recognize an alphonse thread?

nah im a genuis stay mad

isn't /pol/ satisfying enough anymore to bait to?

Because i dont normally waste my life on Veeky Forums its more of a glutton for punishment thing.

life has no inherent meaning

I fucking wish he went to /pol/. But Veeky Forums has even less moderation.

Because youre too poor to leave the country larping retard

Why are you replying to this board's biggest shitter of all time?

Glutton for punishment reminds me fight room days on yahoo too

>tfw no bf

He's never going away if people like you give him attention, though, don't you understand that?