What's your opinion on the scirocco R Veeky Forums?

What's your opinion on the scirocco R Veeky Forums?

Shit golf desu

That’s a good car, not cheap enough imo because you can have a 335i for the same price or megane RS wich are better cars.

hey im only gonna say this once and i always seem to say this...

go and buy a truck stop being a soi boi.
those veheicle are only reliable when new but after several years become very very unreliable, in fact anything from North Korea is unreliable after a few years.

nuff said.

Cheers.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Stop posting this bullshit and drive your truck into a wall please

I'm biased but best looking car on European roads right meow

go fuck yourself you fucking cunt.

go and get cancer now fuck off ya cunt.

blah blah blah dont do this dont do that....

fuck you all in the ass you soi bois

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

oh you must have cancer.

how about you do us a favor and keep to the subject you stupid australian faggot.

anons are fucking pussies, grow some ablls and be a real man come out of hiding fucking sadistic bastards.

Hi there!

oh are you so nice giving me a heads up nah im so sorry to tell you this i dont need assistance but thanks again.

so who is the asshole that made this thread... lemmie guess the same person that keeps on repeating the same text in every post,

hey word of advice for you.
this is a image board so paste images.

epic fail to youEPIC FAIL.........

>Brain dead cunts complain about us literally making our posts easier to filter if it annoys them
>They get banned for spam
I am excited to see this

oh i reckon they are the same person that created the thread he is pissed at what i had to say about PIECE OF SHIT KOREAN CARS

hey dont go giving us shit spamming when YOU BUY SHIT.

Korean? Ahhh ha that is a good one. I know I wouldnt want to drive around in a VAGina.

Dumping some OC

I'm sorry you actually are retarded

Got another one for you

oh come on try harder.

i know you are the op tried to spamm your own thread now claim im retarded.

oh so you dont use the austistic term as i get that a lot as the people that call me autistic are austistic so its a win win situation.

word of advice to you again post images on here its a fucking image board.

ohhhh its THE CAZADOR yeah man.

the old highlucks thread man.

Op here.

Forgive me for thinking of get some serious responses. I forgot how many children from Reddit inhabit this board.

>children from Reddit inhabit this board
Yes, you need to go back