Your Worst Stock Decisions

>tfw youve only continually lost money on a stock people with Asperger's havent stopped making money on for a year.

sidenote: i knew to be patient (not really) but the hype on a new meme stock was too real and needed the buying power (lost more money for those interested)

Lesson: meme hypers are never right but theyre always right too

I bought SNAP 5,000 @ $28. 74/share. Still holding. Not sure what to tell my parents.

Hahahah why would you buy snapchat

my dudes, you are better off just holding your money in cash than playing in the stock market. go read some finance books or just stay away from it.

actually listened to people like peter schiff and bought gold miner stocks. Ended up selling at a loss of about 5k. I've done much better since then but cant stand that dudes dopey face on this board.

I bought 10 at 24.35 and sold at $25 something. Fuck that stocks. It's costs to much and way too volitile.

VRX :(

I'm willing to hold until bankruptcy though

damn bro what color lambo are you gunna buy

I'm still hoping for a rebound. Facebook tanked and later came up. I'm just gonna hold and hope they buy gopro or make a snapchat app for old people.

I just feel like Snapchat is a good long term investment. I think we'll see people from other social media platforms move onto snapchat, not to mention people buying Spectacles. Mobile apps like Snapchat are just the way the world is moving.

So you put $143k into snap and are on track to lose $30k?

Fuckin hell, man. Good luck.

You'll need it.

Hey I'm making more money than the other guy so...

so you wasted your time and energy to make $7-fees? which is likely more than than the 7 dollars?

why? literally why? explain in an essay no less than 7 pages. like can you think of no other way to make money other than 7 dollars at a time?

Not him, but I'm at work all day getting paid to sit on my ass, so I trade with fun money all day. 7$ is not 7$ but just part of "look at that I'm learning what to do" so when I feel comfortable I'll go balls deep like I do on your mother.

You just made me feel better about my entire life.

Bought gold mine stocks too. Sucks senpai

>Robinhood
>fees

i once lost like 15 grand in a week once when i bought weekly call options on Autozone.. fucking eddy you fucking prick.

that fucking stock went up every day non stop for months, i become a wale in some otm weekly calls and the fucking thing went sideways and down for 4 days, and bankrupted one of my accounts.

lesson? never put more into options than you plan to lose. never put more than half your account in one stock or contract.

took me like 2 years to build back up my portfolio after working extra hours at some shitty fucking office job.

Now, explain to me why? What is your agenda on this, what type of return did you expect and what was the catalyst. what was your entree point, your exit point and stop loss point.

>can't explain any of this?
stop investing until you have more of a game plan. start a journal. write this kinda stuff down. keep print outs of your trades. critique those trades after and look into what worked and didn't work. typical ideas for new traders i suggest are to always buy the same dollar value amount and always have the same profit/loss point.

so if you buy 100 bucks every time, and sell at 90 bucks as your loss, but move your stop to a 10 percent break even after its winning. YOU CAN BE WRONG 49 percent of the time and still make gains.

because you own so much snap. I'd suggest selling calls against it once they open the options market on it. You now have time to go study what i just mentioned.

trade like a robot. good luck user

Please tell me you bought before 07, I need to know volume and price.

bought 7,352 shares at .68/share back in Nov

I still cant sleep at night

"As of February 9, 2017, warrants with an exercise price of $0.01 per share to purchase 57,546,764 shares of common stock are outstanding, all of which include cashless exercise provisions."

Not having my bitcoin available in time to buy MiloCoin

just end it already

dude name 1 app in the last 10 years that's done well? They all fall eventually. All of them. Snapchat will be no different. Eventually people will move on.

NAK.

Fuck NAK.