VOLVO C30 RETURNS

>volvo bringing back the c30

HOLY SHIT YES

WHO FUCKING HYPE HERE

Ew wtf is that color?

T. Owner of polestar c30

I toast my daily ration of Gin to you, Eastasia.

that is a veloster N - the car which singlehandedly brought spirit back into the automotive industry back in 2018, remember?

desu is it bad if I really like how this thing looks? If it's small and light enough I may seriously consider this for my next car.

It's only available in manual, so you can't drive it.

Based Gooks

That's a hyundai

I fucking hate you.

nice shopping cart, do the seats fold for extra storage too?

hanayo is so fat when she gets in my car i have to put a wide load sticker on the back

Based zipperheads filtering out all the soyboys and brainlets from their clientele, could Hyundai be /ourguys/?

>most brands are all going FWD, killing performance variants and making more crossovers
>Hyundai sees this opportunity to launch a new RWD premium brand and launch their own hot hatches
I like the direction they've decided to go in, that's for sure.

With the N series they found a politically correct way to do what GM did in the 60s and say "this car is only for (alpha) males" and it's fucking great.
Females and auto-tragic numales need not apply to these threads, catch me in my Manuel veloster N picking up your wife from your house.

VAGfag here with a MK7 GTI and I am unironically excited to see this in burgerland. It is already spurning VW to push the GTI to 300hp and rumor has it the R will be at 400.

The more competition in this segment, the better. Ford and VW have been complacent as fuck. Godspeed, Kimchimobile.

People praised Ford for doing the same with the ST and RS lineup, too.

can you even imagine how much money they would make from a RWD or true AWD golf R?
I see no reason to get a gR if I can get this veloster N at the moment...

Civic Si and Type R as well.

And now the STs are ded.

They can and should offer dueling clutches in these cars.

I wonder, do they even have a transmission that would suit this type of car? Because if you're going up against VW's DSG you'd better have something really fucking good.

>Nu-Volvo car-as-a-service Chink 30
no thanks

I actually plan to buy one just cause it's really the only logical option for me.

>Focus RS is 43k and blows head gaskets
>Civic Type R has a 5k mark up, looks likes like an Autozone special, and sounds like a vacuum cleaner falling down a well.
>VW dealer is a 4 hour round trip and Golf R is nearly impossible to get in manual
>Subaru dealer is 4 hour round trip so WRX isn't good enough for that shit and STI is ancient
>Focus ST, 86 Twins, GTI, and Civic Si are weak, irrelevant, and/or ancient

As long as it's under 32k I'll grab one.

If I could lease this directly from Hyundai for $400 a month insurance included for 2 years I absolutely would.

Let another cuck get hit with Korean depreciation.

>$32k
You could have a Lexus ISF in excellent condition.

No disgusting automatics please.

>muh manuel
Oh, ok. Sorry homosexual bro.

Holy Beautiful

Not gonna lie, I like it. If it's cheaper than a GTI, I may end up picking one up. Kind of cool that the small front grilles are functional.

>The option which is harder, requires more work and coordination is more homossexual than letting a computer drive my car for me.
Great logic, I hope one day someone teaches you to drive manual so you can see what driving a car feels like.

i can show you what a real cock feels like

>angry and busy compared to happy and sleek with no superfluous lines.
this is trash.