vicioussyndicate.com
bewaryoftripfags.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

old

First for OC

Holy fuck are you stupid. Beardo is a fucking stupid card that is useless in 99% of the situation and in that 1% where you manage to get off your DK hero power and you have 2 tokens on the board, and you have beardo in your hand + 2 low cost spell cards, you win the game.

How the fuck is that not a fucking tech card you fucking imbecile. It is a card that is very specific and useful in a very narrow situation and useless in all other situations.

Fucking rank 20 players discussing the game again. Fucking morons like you make me sick.

Reposting to show you how fucking moronic adding Beardo is to your pally deck unless you are running it as OTK.

Why isn't she still playable?

I'm not the guy you're talking to but the definition of a tech card is a "card added to a deck specifically in order to counter the current meta"

Tech cards by nature are only useful in certain situations, but that doesn't mean cards with niche situations are inherently a tech card.

Because a tech card is a card that you run in your deck to counter a specific type of card that your opponent is likely to run you fucking retard. Regardless of how niche, cards that are run to further your own game plan are not tech cards.
Also if you have 2 tokens already at the start of your turn you only need 1 spell because you only need to hero power twice to win the game. That's really not that specific.

Or you flat out play beardo with one token up and force your opponent to go completely all in on removing your shit because you threaten a two turn lethal while you just bash their face In with your massive weapon and board

She's a babe but I switched back to Anduin recently. His emotes are too good.

It is a tech vs moron players card.
>Better add Beardo on the chance that 2 of my tokens survive!

Couldn't resist Anduin's smug fucking voice and emotes, am I right?

2 taunt warriors in a row

I've settled into a groove of just playing games for the daily quests

Since you don't need to ladder anymore for quests, there's now almost zero time commitment, so I keep playing, why not

I play TESL but that game requires a shitload of cards as well, even considering that they give you way more than HS does

caw

Fuck it i'm off to learn chess

Threadly card-fu claiming.
Have loved pic related ever since I opened her pack for the first time and got 2 Explore Un'goros.

Might as well add Nzoth into your deck. More immediate impact than a Beardo.

>not knowing how to play chess from the age of 3 or 4

Very. They're the best.

claming gnomeferatu

beardo gives an excuse to run blessing of wisdom which is a great card

And again, your opponent doesn't need to be a moron for you to protect your tokens for 2 turns by playing taunts and removing their minions with your weapon. People can't run half a deck worth of small minion removal just to get past your taunts.

It would help if I posted a pic.

>Lets add more useless cards into my deck which I can only use when I reach turn 9 and get off my DK

Predictions???

But wait, what's this...

>this guy just walks in and starts keeping your groves
What do?

those eyebrows really bother me

Nothing to do with Beardo here moron. My issue with Beardo in DK pally is that it is only useful in very niche and specific conditions and useless in all other scenarios and is conditioned on you having your DK ability up and cheap spell cards to play. You are better off adding actually useful cards to your hand.

>no elise facesitting art anywhere

Can someone explain this pickle rick thing? I keep seeing it in other boards too.

that's the beauty of a control deck, you can keep cards to get more value against control or tempo them out against aggro

Amazing how 2 health on a card makes it go from broken to unplayable, when the card was played for its effects much more so than its body.

Double legendary?

Then the game crashed.

if you told us what fucking pack it is then maybe we would be able to guess.

did blizz know every early game minions would now have minimum 3 health when they gutted this?

/tv/ meme made to make fun of rick and morty

>is willing to get outdoors and explore
pretty attractive desu

deathwing and deathwing
nat pagle and nat pagle
ragnaros and ragnaros
elise and elise
hogger and hogger
mukla and mukla

Golden Pyros though, and the taverns bellow. Are they still playable?

Get good.

Literally for the past 4 expansions, people hype control pre-release with nonsense like this and when release comes, Aggro is still king. When was the last time control was actually meta? Meta enough you would add blessing of wisdom and Beardo into a deck which are both control-based.

>plebbit loves a show called rick and morty
>it's juvenile humor that caters do the fedora tipping atheist demographic
>episode comes out where rick turns himself into a pickle because lol so randumb
>plebbit eats it up
>everyone else thinks it's embarrassing
>ironically start acting like pickle rick is funny
>plebbit catches on but don't know it's irony
>irony, non-irony, memes, and normie pleb shows form an unstoppable amalgamation of cancer
>/s4s/ has a 1000+ reply sticky thread playing a variation of "party rockers in the house tonight"
>but instead it's "pickle rickles in the house tonight"
>/s4s/ cancer thread seeps into /tv/
>/tv/ mods play pickle rickle's in the house tonight
>turns your mouse into pickle rick too
>this is literally going on right now

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

A lot of legend players have started tp tech in Keeper to Jades over Ooze

how does keeper counter jades?

worse than the shit they are parodying

Name one time Veeky Forums didn't make something more cancerous

I guess you're right

So, how do you think people would react if they revealed a 5 mana 5/5 neutral minion that said "Battlecry: Draw a hero card from your deck"?

If you don't like 5 mana, what cost would you prefer such a card to be?

Fucking /tv/ always created the best meme

Obviously I mean Jade Druids are the one playing it. Silence Priest is your worst matchup and it's good against token decks, hunter, frothing, etc

>Enjoy Rick and Morty
>Bring it up to friend group
>They sperg out like a bunch of fucking autists
>Pretend I don't watch it anymore

>made it to rank 5 in a few days with pirate warrior

JESUS this deck is disgusting. I usually go with paladin or hunter but I wanted the gold portrait

It only took someone to use Harrison Jones instead of gluttonous ooze.

>six tries to get to rank 5

>playing my free Arena run
>4 mages in a row
God this is boring. I'm also sick of the "Created by" RNG bullshit going on.

I'm 4-0 though, so that's pretty cool. I'm pretty bad at Arena though

>against a BMing mage
>kicked his shit in with a WOG draft
I got bored of arenas for a long time, see.

>it's juvenile humor

"I only watch le mature shows like south park"

Is there a mill deck in hs?
Or any other "I'm only having fun because you're not."

Mill has been renegaded to the shitbin

I give zero fucks about win rate. Just want to be successfully anti-fun for the longest amount of time possible

there is mill rogue in wild, and soon to be meme mill warlock in standard. Mill rogue is actually fun, especially the n'zoth version

If you want that just play hard secrets mage. The whole game becomes a giant fuck you to your opponent.

Just saw that mill lock. Tempted to pre-order just for shenanigans.

Will try for mill rogue though.

Any example? Secret mage seems pretty broad.

Hey so I want to decide on dropping some money on GvG or Grand Toury this month.

Which would be the better packs to buy between the two?

>mill lock.
Example?

GvG. Cards are just better.

What's your top end? I'm playing 1 Greenskin, 1 Spellbreaker, 1 Naga, 1 Mortal Strike

>draft mediocre shaman deck
>8 wins
>draft degenerate mage deck
>3 wins, all opponents are mage and paladin
such is the nature of the arena karma

GvG.

TGT is just the worse expac this game got in fucking forever.

>play tempo flamewalkers mage in wild
>unstopable

Only cheese ninja rogue has bested me so far

There is mill rogue, but that deck loses to jade druid harder than freeze mage to CW.

weird that people know what reddit does and does not love if they hate reddit so much

Well this is probably a mistake.

n'zoth has a chance will gang up into n'zoth and sludge belchers and deathknight. Plus theres gonna be a counter card soon so it has that going for it

Huh. Don't know what I was expecting. I thought there would have been more of a debate

you'll only need to craft like 3 or 4 cards this whole expansion, like every other. 95% of the cards released are always pure garbage.

the real hate is the influx of people calling it an incredible deep and smart show. It is the way they are talking about it, but not really that much. Anything that is popular and paraded around as amazing will definitely have people who hate it anyways.
nah TGT was famously awful

All the DK cards so far seem very viable, unlike the quests. Get your dust ready, goys :^)

that wasnt the case with the last expansion.
maybe with the legendaries but they jewed everyone good with the fucking million epics

TGT has some good cards but I'd say just craft the ones you need when you need them. If you're not making a Dragon deck you probably don't even need any of the cards other than maybe Living Roots or Totem Golem or something. TGT sucks.

what decks do you play to mess around /hsg/?

Timewarp Mage
Random spells out the wazoo is fun when it spits out decent stuff, but it's not something I'd play on the Ladder

I guess, but I've pretty much just avoided all fandom spaces except the odd fanart on tumblr.

Funny enough even though tumblr does love reading way too fucking deep into media, especially animated ones, I don't really see it done that often with rick and morty. Just kinda taken at face value cause honestly it's not that deep, there was that one episode where he tries to kill himself and that's about as far as it goes

People definitely take it too seriously. It has some nihilistic bits but thats pretty much all thats needed for it to be deep for some people.

Defend this

pffthahahahAHAHAHAHA

>All the DK cards so far seem very viable
Mage DK card is pure garbage

it has taunt

Man, Thaurissan is such a GOOD card, I miss him in standard

too huge of a setup for it to be viable. Best decks are rando spam brainless like mechmage.

Chose my hero /hsg/.

It's not. Iceblock+lifesteal is incredibly strong and the hero-power is almost guaranteed to give you a water elemental each turn, since you can ping your own stuff.

And you have to get to 9 mana first

>expansion in 4 days

WHO'S HYPE?!

Pala, no contest.

WHO HERE RANK 5 BEFORE KFT

I can only imagine the slow shitstorm it will be when it comes out, and I chose to grind it to 5 now than later because I really do think the meta will be slower.

I made Rank 5 week 1 for the past 2 seasons. Fuck the grind. Not doing it again.

>start playing again since new expansion
>win streak to 12
>suddenly terrible hands
>hard mull just makes them worse
>opponent curves like a fucking monster
>lose 5 games in a row
Make it stop

I don't think OTK is going to be the best option for new Paladin. Put it in a Control deck like N'zoth and keep hero powering, if they spend their resources killing your 2/2's you'll win, if they don't you'll win by Horsemen.

>most overrated DK
Shaman

>most underrated
priest

if this is the case I guarantee that there will be a ton of people who will at one point forget that 4 horsemen auto-win the game and let him use it. And while the one turn kill might not be viable since it's an alternate win condition it might be viable to play buff paladin and stall and buff the horsemen in an attempt to win, and if you can't you change plans to kill the enemy.

>buff paladin and stall and buff the horsemen in an attempt to win
Has Buff Paladin ever worked out very successfully?

well, not particularly but now simply keeping the horsemen alive will win you the game.

Very true, it sounds like an ok plan but I think it'll fail due to needing buff cards in hand and surviving long enough till turn 10+ to survive.

So the paladin hero goes in place of forbidden healing right?