Fallout 4 has the best bots edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23832/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25564/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25946/?
github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases/tag/3.8.0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24721/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22181/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22355/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24940/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I made my Nora too cute and now I can't stop masturbating whilst I play. What should I do?

don't stop until it hurts to ejaculate

>implying Robot Scotpions aren't the best bots
Someone has to port these fuckers to FO4 and give them scorpion teleportation.

Maybe find an actual girlfriend
Tho with habits like that, good luck

you are both wrong

Why do guys play/mod fallout for purposes of getting off? Isn't it immersion breaking for your Nora to be dancing around gunfire and talking we way into factions while dressed like a whore?

Help, my companion is too cute and I can't stop fantasizing about holding her hand when I'm supposed to be fighting raiders. What should I do?

what a cool squad with a nod bod mod, wouldn't want to be the sod who goes up against them. Better call god Todd.

>What should I do?
masturbate to cait

Cait has been around the block too many times for hand holding to have any impact. No judgement, just saying she's damaged goods.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23832/?

Got a quality mod for you bud

A cute romance with someone who genuinely admires her and wants to take things slow and puts a great deal of emotion into intimacy would be exhilarating for someone who's only known empty sex. This is a real thing that happens.

If you've only ever been with shortsighted carnal people, and you've done all the crazy things, then the emotions and intimacy with another person on a mental and loving level is the new and exciting and outstanding thing.

This desu, new is exciting and Cait has never been loved, ever.

>dat feel when Dead Money was unsatisfying so I reverted to an earlier save just to do the DLC again later in a better mood

It will be worth it.

Also hope to get news from Electro-City's author regarding scripts so I can get to tackling this bitch in full force.

Is the author alive? wasn't he updated the mod in 6 years

Well, he did reply to comments back in July, and he was last active yesterday. So if I don't get any replies in 12 hours I'll just send him a Nexus private message to make sure he reads it.

>Fallout 4 has the best bots
Fallout 3's Robobrain sound bites are still the best in the series, and this comes from someone who generally did not care for Fallout 3.

Alright. Let's talk sex mods.

Are there any mods that allow me to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of pleasure with my synthetic waifu?

Why not just get a girlfriend, freak?

yes

Let's assume I'm a big faggot.

Now that we've got that out of the way, are there any good weapon mods that bring some of the new Vegas guns over? Because I miss my Anti-Material rifle and pump shotguns.

Because I'm a skinnyfat introvert who's only redeeming quality is his car, and if Elliot Rodger taught me anything, it's that cars don't make girls like you.

There's a Hunting Shotgun that doesn't use a script for proper reloading, and there's the Remington 870 that does (script reloading sort of introduces its own potential bugs, if I remember correctly). There's a single-shot jury rigged Anti-Material rifle, but there's a couple .50 cal anti-material rifles. There's also the one that goes with the NCR Ranger mod, but I've never tried that one.

Have the recommended fo2 mods changed at all or is it still whats in the bin?

You can change, you know.

>wasn't he updated the mod in 6 years
I have cerebral palsy here sorry.

>tfw sprinting doesn't drain AP when you're on psychobuff/bufftats/med-x cocktail

Don't know how I never noticed this. Also,

>defending Covenant from super mutants
>minutemen, turrets and covenant settlers distract them perfectly
>run in and flawless victory every single one of them and their dogs with a sword
>reach the front gate, Talia's dead
>reload so fast I get whiplash

I think I'm going to just stick with this Nora. Was sort of a pain in the ass to try and customize her face. I'm not sure why her vault suit is partially open, but my Nora is not a slut.

>playing nate

Second playthrough, already did a Nora playthrough.

>letting harm befall Talia
user...

>Was sort of a pain in the ass to try and customize her face
You would have been better off with vanilla compared to that.

Not nice, user.
Truthfully, I don't like the hair and am considering giving her one of the longer ones that come with the vanilla game. Same with the hair color, I'm thinking of keeping with the dark color, it feels weird having her with auburn.

>Not nice, user.
No, but true. The mouth is ridicolous, the nose is anime-tier and the eyes are to close.
Also the head seems to small but that may be the angle.

I wish the huge changes Danse and Curie go through as a result of their companion quests actually had effects on their behavior.

I'm gonna have to agree with here, would've been better with the vanilla face.

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I can't use the mousewheel, so I can't actually edit her face properly. Like I said, it was a pain in the ass. I was close to just using a preset or reverting to default myself, but that seems like a lazy copout.

It's not my fault, I was chopping that meat as fast as I could but she ran out of the gate to fight. Not even sure how she died seeing as unique settlers are supposed to be protected in my game, but I've heard Covenant settlers are all fucked up in general.

She's alive now, but Adrian and one of the brahmin are dead. Better them than her, game's devoid enough of unique NPCs already.

like what? you mean about their likes/dislikes? overall commentary?
not a lot of things that can be changed really.

a lazy copout is exactly what I'd call your """Nora"""

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25564/?

Any good?

>Fusion City Rising creator
No
God no.

I think you guys are freaking out over nothing. I spaced her eyes out because they were too close, and that was basically it. I didn't do any major changes to her face.

>From the Co-Creator of Fusion City Rising and Outcasts & Remnants
Take a guess

What programming limitations prevent those things from being changed? Specially in Curie's case?

>look up mod trailer
>shows clusterfuck interiors then EXPLOSIONS
>ok, maybe the last one will show something
>like 30 seconds into the trailer an healthbar labeled "gestapo commander" appears
alright then I'm gonna trust my gut and say no

Hey, I recognize her!

the hair did help a lot but the nose is still rather ridiculous. I'm not that great with faces though, so best of luck to you

I was asking what behaviour you wanted changed and provided examples of two of the few things I think CAN be changed.
so... what do you want them to do, post-quest?

I think it would be interesting if Danse was a little more sympathetic to synths, especially innocent ones, after his quest.

Kinda similar to how he shows compassion to ghoul Billy, even though he's a ghoul. He could've just went all "EXTERMINATUS THE GHOUL CHILD" but he didn't.

>The guy who made Fusion City Rising is the most prolific quest modder for Fallout 4
>Hes also the most prolific quest modder for Fallout besides Someguy

The BoS doesn't believe non-ferals should die though, they just dislike them.

I miss Someguy

oh hey buff. can you tell me what version of 3dsmax and nif plugin you use?
asked a couple of threads ago but didn't see an answer.

>that webm
I did the same thing too.

But honestly Danse hates himself for the fact that he is a synth and chooses to believe in his original self identity, a member of the brotherhood, even if he believes he has no place there.
I would have been disappointed in him if he suddenly was more open to synths just because he turned out to be one himself.

As for nonferals, I think they probably would just like them not to live among normal humans, due to the possibility of them going feral.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25946/?

Wew lad

Too bad robots can't be rigged with full suits and they have to be segmented like that, since I've tried.

There's like 5 quest mods for Fallout 4

There are 133 files in the quests and adventures section on Nexus.

Fusion City
Tales from The Commonwealth
Vault 1080
Ransacked Relays and Shuddersome Subways
Maxwell's World

Are the top 5

Are you me

Yeah, and his mod is terrible

>So I've been watching Alchestbreach's playthrough of Fusion City Rising.
>I don't think I will ever be happy again. It's like a black hole for quality, consuming hard work and leaving nothingness in its wake.

>All new assets are from other mods, which is ok except it uses loads of garbage like that miniskirt mod, or those weird Mass Effect mods. Levels are sometimes quite nice looking, but most are either ripped from vanilla or simply disgusting looking. Enemies are wildly spammed EVERYWHERE, making it needlessly difficult (except the bossfight which is just a lone sentry bot).

>The worst offender is the writing and lore, though. There's a hotel/nightclub/city/whorehouse under the Glowing Sea, having survived for 200 years, which apparently everybody knows about because it's a big tourist destination (people get there by teleportation. Which the Institute just gave them. Yeah.) People from the Institute, Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen all come there; an Insituye engineer is even a stripper there, alongside loads of synths. Dr. Zimmer (who is in the mod as an NPC with no dialogue) is a sex addict and Mayor McDonough's fetish is being whipped by a prostitute dressed as Piper. The entire leadership of the Railroad are synths. Arthur Maxson killed Sarah Lyons, then was killed and replaced by a synth. The term "Social Justice Warrior" is used on a terminal log, Deacon mentions Star Wars in a note, Deacon's inexpicably synth son makes endlessly real world refences for no reason, the Brotherhood is actually growing nirnroot, security wears Mass Effect armor that is even called N7 jumpsuits ingame, the club plays dubstep music, there's a weirdly political angle to it with insanely log terminal entries about security states, Vault-Tec staging an attack by Middle Eastern terrorists in New York to get laws passed, and a joke about Hillary Clinton

>Also, not only is Deacon the Lone Wanderer, but he's Father's son. Somehow

1 + 3 + 3 = 7 which is a number like 5.

Post companions...?

>and Mayor McDonough's fetish is being whipped by a prostitute dressed as Piper.

3DS Max 2016

As for the plugin, I think I use this version

github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases/tag/3.8.0

I only use 3DS these days to do model edits, like cutting out shapes, exporting as obj, then weight painting in OS as usual

Outcasts and Remnants is even more stupid, they have Doc Brown(Back to the Future), who builds a time machine, that raiders use to go back in time and kill Hitler repeatedly to see who can get the top score and fastest time.

>the Brotherhood is actually growing nirnroot
That is pretty much true, there's planters of it on the Prydwen as an Easter egg

Vault-Tec also has a vault that the Gold Brotherhood use to set up a teleportation network across The Commonwealth, which they get.... via reason

>There's a hotel/nightclub/city/whorehouse under the Glowing Sea
>Mayor McDonough's fetish is being whipped by a prostitute dressed as Piper.
>Arthur Maxson killed Sarah Lyons, then was killed and replaced by a synth
>The term "Social Justice Warrior" is used on a terminal log
>Vault-Tec staging an attack by Middle Eastern terrorists in New York to get laws passed
>>>Also, not only is Deacon the Lone Wanderer, but he's Father's son. Somehow

And people gave me shit for Plas-Man.

most of those "quests" are stuff like nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24721/? (15-20 minute non-combat quest some guy did to learn the CK)
translations
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22181/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22355/?
or tiny alterations to existing systems
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24940/?
ACTUAL full sized quest mods with new locations and stuff are limited due to 4's relatively miniscule modding community, and thanks to the lack of competition this numbskull gets attention

I really want a hermit crab companion more than anything.

>are limited due to 4's relatively miniscule modding community
By this logic, New Vegas's is nonexistent.

Ok.

The first time I ran into one (didn't know much about Far Harbor beforehand) I was caught heavily offguard.
Easily the most fun enemy I've seen in the game, despite how silly it is.

It would have to be radroach or dog sized because there is no way it would be able to get anywhere without a fuckton of clipping.

Don't worry user you'll be able to get one here soon and he'll even have armor options for the low price of $5.99, extra armor sets $1.99 each

what does new vegas have to do with anything, also it's still a larger pool to work with than 4

I think FO4 gets way more gun, power armor, and waifu mods than anything else

I think one of the issues are so prevalent in Skyrim is that no one's really that interested in making fancy armor or fancy swords, but it may not be as much of an issue in FO4. All sorts of people young and old love guns.

I was aware of pretty much every enemy in Far Harbor except that one, so when It showed up out of nowhere I was hysteric. It's so absurd but wonderful.

Sure, if someone doesn't mind changing the model so it's making it's home in something smaller like a waste barrel.

>fallout 4 gets like no quest or location mods but weapons and armors out the ass despite the limited animations
>rimjob gets more quests and locations than you know what to do with but just a couple weapons here and there
what a shame

>what does new vegas have to do with anything, also it's still a larger pool to work with than 4
The point was Fallout 4 has over 1,000 more mods then New Vegas, and got those mods in 1/5 the time.

Fallout 4's modding community is exponentially greater then that of New Vegas's, by like 5 times over.

This is the party right now. Nate, Nora, Ada, Dogmeat is the core group. Strong is tagging along because we're about to push into Medford and claim some land.

>the most prolific quest modder for Fallout 4

Well that's easy. First off, really nobody else has made multiple quest mods, or at least ones that have effort put into them. Most quest mods to begin with are either very low quality, just a kill dungeon, or about three minutes long. And to be fair, the two mods have quite a lot of content to them, and it's clear that a lot of time and effort was put into it. The problem is that it's shit. The content is honestly some of the most unappealing garbage I've seen on the nexus. This is what I mean:

It's like all of the absolute worst parts of a Gearbox game, that unfunny quirky referential shit with a little wink to the camera. Haha, you get it, 'Dr. Nick's Totally Safe* "Clinic"'. He put an asterisk next to safe, and quotes around the clinic, and is named after a Simpsons character. He even called it 'totally safe' in the name! But it's not! You get it? He's a shady doctor. Funny right? What a wacky little mod

>and got those mods in 1/5 the time.
That seems to be largely irrelevant since it seems like the frequency of mods has been screeching to a halt.

I had an idea for one, but I don't know enough about scripting to make this possible

>Giant creature capture cage like you catch deathclaws with
>Capture giant hermit crab
>Unpower it
>The cage is now its shell
>Walks off

I could rig this but making the cage walk off with it would be out of my level of expertise.

I thought that was fairly well executed. what's the robofuckers' take on it?

thanks. it's not like I'm doing anything but I find editing in OS a bit of a pain

For a second I thought you just had a giant oversized turret attached to Dogmeat's back... now I really wish that was a thing.

An important sidenote to this is that nearly all the gun mods are ballistic weapons and additionally almost all of those are real world weapons that are almost all small arms.

Which is a damn shame.

PS4 now has busty mods... WTF?!

>That seems to be largely irrelevant since it seems like the frequency of mods has been screeching to a halt.
I don't know where you got the idea that it was, there are many new mods being added every day.

Fallout 4's biggest problem is that Bethesda basically pre-emted the modding community, and made most of the major mods from Fallout3/NV as offical content, and then took many of the early Fallout 4 mods and added them as offical DLC.

There are really no "big project" mods because Bethesda did them all already, so modders are really only left with basic shit like
>New Tacticool Gun 677
>New Skimpy Armor 426
>Muh preset 10000000
>Minor change 2 million.

The only real big mechanics based mod for Fallout 4, on par with the bigger mods for Fallout 3 and NV, is like Sim Settlements, which isn't even that big of a thing itself.

That would still keep it pretty overesized though, wouldn't it? Keep in mind, even a Deathclaw is a reasonable companion size compared to the hermit.

There are portable turret mods... and another mod that mounts a usable armchair onto sentry bot legs.

Someone could figure out how to make this happen.

That's just embarrassing

Plas-man, was pretty good. I would know, I helped write his terminal entries :^)

again, raw size is irrelevant, that's the point, a lot of those files are useless mods, save files, waifu presets, AVV NU CHEEKI BREEKI translations of other mods, for both games
and the new vegas mod scene being smaller doesn't make 4 big

Sony doesn't allow any additional assets, also all mods have to go through them for approval. You're fucked my man

The only game with a bigger modding community on the Nexus right now is Skyrim.

But Skyrim is Skyrim, and nothing could compete with that.

>tried fallout 3 as an edgy teen who learned to pirate games. heard it was a good game and pirated that shit
>not good enough, die really fast a lot, get scared and uninstall/denounce fallout
>as an adult, get on hype train for fallout 4
>get it on release, put 40 hours in and put it down. not compelling enough
>constantly see all the new vegas threads on /v/. skin them, become interested i the story and the game

tl;dr beat way to get into NV? Any necessary mods?

I think most of Veeky Forums falls into that description.
I got lucky because I'm gay so I just found another guy matching that description

if they use the smallest cage could you somehow rig it to
>check if crab spawns
>delete world cage
>spawn armor cage for crab
>have animation to imply it picking the cage up