I have 40k just sitting in the bank doing nothing

i have 40k just sitting in the bank doing nothing
i fucking hate my job, but feel like im in an endless loop
there must be some way of escaping the wage slave loop, any tips or advice on what i can do with my money?

Grow weed

Webm of you showing 40k would be necessery bef starting shit threads like dis on /biz

why?

you could have invested that 40k 8 years ago and be retired by now

If 25 people gave me 40k then killed themselves I would have $1,000,000 and be happy.

Kill it with fire

the market will crash in less than 5 years, you will be able to turn your 40k into 400k, just be patient.

Go to work fckn idiot

I will crush you down!!!

sailor op?

Start a business, duh.

There's 50 businesses you can start for just a few thousand.

I just heard the other day that grill cleaning is a thing. They use high pressure, high heated steam to clean the grill. I think it's like $300 to get a grill cleaned. And it takes the tech like 4 hours or so.

So just consider it

> some business cards
> hat and shirt
> website
> grill cleaning equipment
> etc

You see what I'm saying.

We need more business owners on this board anyway.

He would have tripled his money. I don't see how someone is going to retire on $120k

hmm good point how do i get started into running my own buisnesses, should i buy a franchise?

>not buying multiple franchises and exponentially growing business
it's like you're on Veeky Forums for nothing

>buying multiple franchises
where should i start on finding franchises?

What type of account? Might as well throw it in a money market or "high" yield savings account to get a slightly less terrible APY.

you don't want to put into an index fund, fampai?

I know how you feel. I have about 32k saved in a money market account. Money is getting pissed away by inflation, but I don't feel like it is a good time to invest in anything. I also don't feel like it is quite enough to start investing; I consider it an excellent sized emergency fund. Everyone says you need 10k minimum to invest, and I'm not comfortable having only 20k left. I feel like something big could happen and I want to keep my money liquid and close at hand for now. Maybe I am completely wrong.

Gold&Silver
Save yourself from the financial collapse.
Ron Paul is trying to get rid of the capital gains tax on it.

>Everyone says you need 10k minimum to invest, and I'm not comfortable having only 20k left
Not really are Roth IRA max contribution for the year is only $5500. Maybe if you wanted to go big and try to pick a few winners for profit yeah, but otherwise just slowly put into retirement or other accounts.

I agree about keeping it liquid you want it as an emergency fund and/or down payment on a house or business. And if you have a bit of extra income on top of that you might as well put a few thousand here or there on the latest meme stock or currency (whichever is your thing).

e t h

Invest in me

I bought a pair of shoes for $70 and traded it for a jacket, which I sold for $279

>any advice
Yeah, don't take advice from /bus. The irony and hypocrisy of this post aside the chances of you getting good advice on here are practically nonexistent.

Just save it. Take up a cool hobby to make your life more interesting.

dump it all into ETH right now.
It's going to be easy over 30 this week.

Btc.

Buy the Vive and run kneepadsimulator.exe

month long crack binge

do it faggot

If you live in a boom city go buy a ghetto house that is set to appreciate within a year and flip it, wash rinse repeat

You can always fuck whores and enjoy life for 2 years in a poor asian country and then commit sudoku.

How about Google you lazy piece of shit. This is why you're not going anywhere ever, you take no initiative yourself, you want someone to tell you how to do every little detail

LOL how outlandish.

>where should i start on finding franchises?

You are not going to get into one without 800k to 1 million $

No shit. Tried to reply but my phone froze and im pissed. So i will just agree with this user. When i was living in wichita a 17 year old kid started a business picking up dog shit in the back yards of all these cul de sacs and as a bonus if he happened to find any in the front yard he would snag it too. Much to the delight of the suburban house wives watching then leave. Over 2 years he developed a route, set scheduals, got 3 other small pickups and buddies to run the routes, got another buddy to handle the office shit after school evedy day and at 19 or 29 he sold that business for lile $2,000,000.

He bought a small piece of land outside town and a new double wide and a brand new Toyota car because they are good for like a billion milles. Now he starts them in major cities, after 6 months or a year he sells them. Realistically i think keeping them would be betterbbit hes made and keot millions in his 29s so wtf do i know

You can. Bit like anything else get some books and study the peos and cons.

Franchises are good becaise they are established and have networks and marketing and a lot of headache already done. Bit you are investing money to potentially be an employee of a job u hate or hire it out and watch it fail as corporate holds you down.

Mostly depends on the risk and reward. U want totsl freedom and high risk or jist want less wagecucking for less risk and less reward?

Well, its never a bad time to invest for 1. What exactly u invest in and why amd when os whats important.

OMG THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL

Pretty savvy if u can do that consistantly user.

>within a year
>muh capital gainZ

Subway is 100k and there are thousands of smaller shit tier fir 10k.

Calm the fuck down.

Fuck you I can. 3 shekel into 9 shekel ayy? I take 3

> assumes he gambled on one of the greatest investments of our generation

Okay man. and I should have invested in SAEX when it went from $1 to $70 in a single day.

>otc market

>gta v online tier grinding to be rich irl

Invest in stocks, 40000 in this company back in 2009 would have been worth almost 3 million today

Adopt a child and be the best father ever.