>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Log onto FEH
>Check the roadmap of all events and banners incoming and prepare myself accordingly
>Enjoy a free (FREE) pull on the new banner that has 3 and 4* rates swapped
>Get some free currency for logging in
>Try out the new challenge maps
>Enjoy challenging content and get some more free currency
>Have trouble clearing it so I use a stamina potion to refill my stamina, happy with my 20 stockpile and knowledge that I get 2 to 4 of them a week just by logging in
>Try out the Squad Assault mission to get more free currency and equipment for my units
>Do a roll, get a large number of useful 4* units that aren't just vendor trash, including the best unit in the game. One of the pulls is bad IV's but I can take solace in the fact that since he has interesting skills to inherit, he will be forever more useful than a garbage 4*CE that's objectively inferior to other CEs
>Stamina is low, so I have some fun games on the Arena mode, completing my dailies and rewarding me with the equivalent of Grails

>Log onto FGO/NA
>AP's not fully recharged
>Can't farm mats
>No way to restore AP
>Do 2 hand missions
>Close the game

This is embarrassing. FGO/NA's going to fucking die, it's so sad.

sleepy lancelot

live game

Fluffy Servant

Do you think he dreams about cucking Arthur?

Reminder the only two S class servants at this point in the game are Lancelot and Waver. Other servants need not apply

You guys mind if I stop by and laugh at how dead your game is?

It's so fucking hot bros

Why did Fate have to be picked up by these incompetent fucks, bros?

So can someone explain the appeal of Nero to me? I just don't understand it

>Servant you want is just around the corner
If Aniplex gets it shit together

I love Sakura!

It's not dead yet but it will be in a month if they don't do anything.

>that white spot behind her right hand

Just rolled a story gacha, pretty happy with the results.

Yes, I also remember all the shit I did in FEH during its release month like finishing my story maps and arena and then.... and...

>She's hiding the fish

I'm sure Sakura is used to having white spots behind her hands and many other places lots by now

What the fuck happened last night?

Congrats user!

you missed dango, sorry bro

I want to leave a lot of white spots in her cleavage.

>TWO Jeannes
>good CEs

STOP
STOP MAKING ME WANT TO ROLL THE STORY GACHA
AWAY WITH YOU PRIEST

>>good CEs
lmao

but yes dont get baited

those CEs are shit

Don't you guys have anything else to do in your free time other than playing FGO?

OH GOD PANIC! THE END IS NEIGH! WHAT WILL WE DO!? NEXT ANNOUNCMENT IS SERVER SHUTDOWN! no refunds

I don't have many CEs myself so I didn't know.

At least I have two kaleidoscopes

Fire Emblem Heroes was a new game that didn't have 2 years of content already made

Play Extra

NEVER EVER

>JP has no news

HAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

>Don't you guys have anything else to do
Shitpost, talk about dead game that's very much dead, demand apologems, ask where dango is, post smug. you know the usual.

They explicitly said they wouldn't rush all the content and that we'd get the same jap experience. As far as I am concerned FGO Na is a new game. Now go away with your FEH bait.

Thiers does not drop fangs change the op please

It only drops rider cookies and disappointment

I got 2 fangs when I did it 3 times today for the weekly

We're already not getting the authentic original experience, already lots of things changed from how JP launch was

SOUSHA IO

I have played Extra, didn't pick Nero though

I actually just finished farming fangs from Thiers for kiyohime. For 4 fangs it took me 175 ap, drop rates are shit

UMU

6 runs 4 fangs
get good

Rerolling takes so god damn long in this game, and for 1% 5* rates as well. Even with only five 5*s it would take weeks on average to get an account you want to keep if you're looking for 1-2 specifics ones.

This kind of shit is fucking unacceptable, don't know why you people punish yourselves with playing this trash. There is literally NO excuse for the game to not be released with everything the Jap one has, and to be updated accordingly or with slight divergences. Being 2 fucking YEARS back is not normal.

Managed to roll 3 Waver accounts and 2 Jeanne accounts in 3 days so it really isn't as bad as you think.

Make this FGO related!

What's stopping Aniplex from just closing down the game tomorrow, slap a big "Thank You For Playing" screen, and then fucking off with all our money?

R O M A
O
M
A

>trying to shill me FEH when I already dropped it
The free summon sounds nice, but I honestly don't care either way. I'll maybe reinstall it for the anniversary free shit.

>Same jap experience
I wasn't aware Japs had a gap after Nerofest

Is carmilla worth ascending if she's my only assassin?

Well hopefully they'll do what the chinks did and speed up the schedule, although right now the situation indicates the NA team is literally dumber than the chinks.

Reputation would impact future profit.

Eh, it's like 65 orbs over the next few weeks for free, might as well try it out.

I really wish it was just an Eng patch to JP servers. They're insane if they think I would want to spend money again on an inferior product, I already whaled JP to get the servants I want there and it's going to be over a year before they even hit NA version.
Jealous

Only if you give priest guy that hat

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4eRXn31yM

she's the best assassin in NA

She's a fun to be around and has a cute voice. I thought her design was fucking stupid at first but after playing Extra she became my favorite Fate character. Also made me interested in the real Nero, whom I think is not really that bad, just incompetent as an emperor is all.

Yeah, nah. I'd rather take 4 days to a week of nothing than JP FGO 1.0.0. That shit is unplayable trash.

>merlin support
i sleep

65 orbs for actual free or do I need to play some of their dumb copy paste ""events""? or do the same meme quests for the month? Login only would be nice.

He probably dreams of Arthur scolding him more than anything

Login only.

>roll the free pull which has a higher 4* rate
>get a 3*
>use the orbs gotten for free for the day
>get two 3*s

Fuck gacha

Girls are cutest when they're retarded.

The salter cuck who's always down talking everyone with food pics?

Yes, wait 2 fucking years for whatever servant you want. And if you're interested in the story, fuck you. Shit probably isn't that long, and they can translate all chapters until the latest one pretty quick. Also this shit should've been playable on PC without having to meme yourself.

R O M A

Show me a more retarded design for the saberfaces

There's cute retarded, and then there's landwhale feminazi retarded. Know the difference.

How dare you demand some actual quality.

I'm fine waiting, give me time to store up free quartz and save up some money. If I wasn't interesting in the story I'd go play the JP version.

I see the emulator salt is still real.

Might try running a script to login then. Seems like they are only doing a monthly new banner and that the Fates characters will keep coming, so I'll probably forget about it in a week.

If you just want a single 5* you can buy a starter account for like $4-6 on NA. If that's too much you shouldn't be playing mobage, especially not this one

Does a Noble Phantasm classification mean anything? Like Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress

What

I just mean that that's Lancelot's whole deal, he's mad at Saber cause she didn't yell at him for fucking Guinevere.

I wonder what'd happen if Lancelot met Saber Alter.

i just rolled kiyohime and gilles on one FP roll, should i try my luck with quartz

Yes. This guarantees you will roll Gil.

Do it, roll until you become a hero!

Not actually too sure. Depends on if Saber Alter gives a shit or not. If she does, Lancelot might actually get the scolding he wants, but if she doesn't, she'd probably just throw an empty pity-scolding at him that she didn't actually mean.

>1500000 HP with 4 NP charges

Holy shit how will I be able to beat this shit? Goddammit

>mfw using this down time to finish the story and do all the free quest for quartz
top comfy desu

Don't do it, user! Kiyohime is trying to warn you of the Priest's lies!

stall team cuck spotted

BUT MUH NO DANGO AND NO CONTENT
GAME IS DEAD REEE

>Saber Alter probably gives Lancelot the scolding he needs to soothe his heart and he'd probably get off on it too
>Prototype Arthur most likely beats up Lancelot and thus Lancelot isn't mad anymore
>Gawain and Lancelot probably double team Lancer Artoria Alter every night

why is vanilla artoria so shit

NEWS FUCKING WHEN?

How many hours per day though?

>>Saber Alter probably gives Lancelot the scolding

She's too busy stuffing her face to care.

>going full tilt because someone didn't scold you over something they got over easy

Sounds like Artoria isn't the problem here.