Specifically, studies have shown that 55% of successful traders are INTJs (Intuitive, Thinking, >Feeling...

>Specifically, studies have shown that 55% of successful traders are INTJs (Intuitive, Thinking, >Feeling, Judging) on the Myers-Briggs scale.

>Yet INTJs make up only 1% to 2% of the general population.

If you're not INTJ, just stick to the index funds.

>take test
>get INTJ
>read description
>Ponder the likelihood of people being capable of objectively answering personality test questions
>suspect MBTI is inconsequential / a big circlejerk

typical intj thinking

>horoscopes for fedoras

Thats not what INTJ stands for
Introverted
Intuitive
Thinking
Judging

No where does it have feeling, since that is the opposite of judging in MB

Anyhow, remember that this only tests for preferences, although many people believe it to test for strengths. The difference is crucial.

You can prefer to be by yourself, but you may need to overcome that preference to succeed. or not. it just depends.

Personality tests are baseless pseudoscience that only NEETs and low IQ people seriously believe.

MBTI is a load of horseshit.

I've been ENTP, INFJ, INTJ, ENFP and INTP over the years, depending on mood while taking the test and overall life situation.

Myers-Briggs scale is inaccurate and people are shown to change their "personality type" in matter of days.

It's overhyped astrology reading

I'm a JEEP.

You win a free JEEP mon!

intj reporting in

INTJ here, ive done decently well with investing, fuck day trading tho and trying to time small movements.

only downside rn is trying to have a relationship with a ENFP at the same time :^)

Are ENFPs as good as they say? I can't see how an autist and someone with the personality of a puppy can fall in love.

>studies have shown that 55% of successful traders are INTJs
Source?

(I too am INTJ)

Learn the underlying functions and type yourself you retard

Do you not know Veeky Forums is 99% INTJ?

more like 40% intj 45% intp and 5% scum

>estp
well shit

Intj reporing in

>tfw i get infj and intj

INTJ = Fedora wannabe evil geniuses

INTP = Dirty, lazy, smelly, neckbeard frogposters

intj
>intuitive risk takers prophetic tendencies

intp
>hard working, read every book about subject before starting

intps hate intjs cuz they look at them like they are lazy and just cheat through life without working hard like they do

Intuitive shit posters prophetic tendies

citation needed

errrrrr not really.

things are starting to go down hill at this point, atleast for me.

It's very hard trying to explain how you have to get work done or how school/self improvement should always come first when they expect all attention a good amount of the time

very hard to balance what has to be done with what they want to be done.

saving money is hard cause i can say lets not go out as much but two days later she will be suggesting to go out, plus that she herself should save money but instead spends it on random shit.

INTJ/ENFP is one of the better pairings desu but there needs to be a similar mindset about things.

sorry about the blog post (been 1.5yrs w this girl and its actually pretty hard for me to come to terms with whats about to happen in the near future)

Meh. What I expected. IRL it doesn't really work out long term. INFPs or especially INFJs are better bets.

yeah, for about the first 6 months it was great, and lots of fun
around the 1 yr mark i started to notice things that were kinda issues
now i just wana make this as clean as possible.

>underlying functions

These exist in all people at all times and if you like the sound of one you'll exaggerate those parts of yourself so you can fit in the box you like.

Lol INFJs. All the bad parts of INTJs, none of the good parts.

wat r bad parts of intj? (probably already know just curious)

Am I successful? Will I make it lads?

>baseless pseudoscience
>low IQ people
Oh I see what you did there

People that believe in the MB test are just looking for excuses to do / not do shit--ie it doesn't matter worth a fuck. Don't let some test limit you

>TFW INTJ but bad trader

I am a consistent INTJ. Should I start trading? I am scared to because I feel like it's rigged.

if you were really an INTJ you would understand that just because most traders are INTJ does NOT imply most INTJ can be traders.

Well yes like not all 7ft tall people can be basketball players but it helps.

You should have studied comets more.

Strong correlation between perihelion / bright comets, and coin pumps.

Then you would have had to have dealt with the head games after they knew that you knew....

My friend is an INTP and she got mad at me because I just hopped in crypto and made gains. Meanwhile she is still "learning" about it. I'm just learning as I go.

I think your post is pretty spot on.

>Be an INTJ
>Marry a simpleton
>More often than not, I just don't see a point in arguing
>Trying to explain my point is met with constant rebuttals focused around emotion and personal opinion
>She gets mad at me when I say things that are against her personal values
>She doesn't understand that I'm simply pointing out a fact
>Think's I'm personally attacking her
>I clarify I don't even care about whatever the discussion is, I'm just sharing factual information
>This is my life

This is where I am at right now. I was telling my GF about my salary negotiation at an interview the other day and how I strongarmed and it worked.

After telling her this, she simply says, "Well, one day I hope women can make more than 70 cents a man does. Women can't negotiate salaries like you, user. There is social pressure not to do so."

Pretty much wanted to drop her then and there. Then I was talking to her and she mentioned the term "toxic masculinity" and I rolled my eyes and she caught me. Yikes.

And here is the ULTIMATE kicker. When she told me about the first time she had sex (she was 17 and the guy was 30) she said, verbatim, "I didn't realize until years later I was raped." She's 27 now and tried to pursue charges against that guy.

Now I'm just reminding myself I should really break up with her.

INFP, I just get panic attacks

Try saying "I really don't care, it's not important to me, I was just making conversation" mid-argument when you sense she's getting a little too emotional over it.
In my mind it should trigger
>"oh... let's stop talking about it then and move on"
In reality it triggers
>"YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE YOU NEVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING!!! YOU STARTED THE ARGUMENT!!!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL"
>And then 10 more minutes of nagging while all I can think is, "why is she talking? I don't care about this. I have work to do. I'm bored. I wonder if I re-finance my house and buy 2 investment properties and assume 80% occupancy, if it would make fiscal sense. Why did my dad send that email? Does he expect a reply today? I need to phone my insurance provider."

Kek. We may be dating the same person. If you don't have kids, drop her user.

Out of curiosity, do you know her personality type? The chick I'm seeing is an INFP. She's like hyper emotional.

>not marrying an INTJ

INTJ women are the only women that I have ever met that can understand complex concepts, have some level of rational thinking, do not constantly mention their vagina, and are capable of having a conversation about masculine topics (such as philosophy.)

t.INFJ

lmao honestly sounds like my gf (ENFP so even worse)

>"whatchya thinking about"
> i wonder if this coming week will be green, i need to get about 10% to get back to positive bla bla
>oh nothing

i was talking about the Chernobyl disaster last night and she couldnt give less of a fuck when i was explaining it. ohwell

>INTJ women

Impossible. Where on earth could you meet such women?

>have kids
Yep, got a daughter. It's painful to watch them interact.
I'd like to meet said interesting women, but as of yet, haven't.

>Yep, got a daughter.
pics or it didn't happen

>INTJs can become millionaires
>INTPs can become billionaires

INTJ is an odd burden to bear anons

Because shit like this happens constantly from the second you wake up until you fall asleep. If I'm not analysing some autistic fucking hypothetical question then I'm going over something that happened 5 years ago and trying to think of all the possible outcomes X might have achieved.

Replace your wife with all my liberal friends and I know that feel all too well

Jesus fuck user get the hell out before she strangles you In your sleep. Do it gently though or a few years down the road she might decide you "raped" her

how many of you INTJs have GAD, cause honestly i wouldnt be surprised if correlation was pretty high

It's funny

Interesting women tend to be completely insane in their own way. It's like by straying from their natural crazy they run into a new type of crazy. I describe it like a malfunctioning robot.

>Marrying someone who doesn't have the same personal values
So many fundamental problems in this thread

I've seen this shitpost elsewhere.

Proofs for your sources or shut the fuck up.

I'm just retarded

>GAD
I think GAD is another term for INTJ

>I am incapable of answering a test consistent with my values

>get paid to shuffle stocks around all day
>barely break even when how much they paid you to do it is taken into account

You contribute very little and you don't make jack shit compared to a fund that tracks an index with low managements fees.

Tell me how this happened.

He probably got lucky with a few options.

> Robin Hood
> Options

>not getting invited to RH Gold

It's like you want to stay poor.

I can 2nd this.

INTJ and a good investor here.

Too uptight though.... Fuck.

What test did you take?

Jokes on you, I showered and shaved today.

>not marrying INTJ and producing INTJ-lettes

This is like the Veeky Forums version of race-mixing right here.